Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 72 of 96
« First < 2262707172 737482 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Bill86 12:46 PM 12-06-2011
I hear that, I've taken a few days off Skyrim. I probably should have stuck with one character. I kinda wanted to try EVERYTHING. I think I'll play the new Assassin's Creed and go back to Skyrim.
[Reply]
Apoco 09:54 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I hear that, I've taken a few days off Skyrim. I probably should have stuck with one character. I kinda wanted to try EVERYTHING. I think I'll play the new Assassin's Creed and go back to Skyrim.
Yeah - I'm taking a break from it too. We've all hit the burnout at the same time haha.

I'm also in month-end crunch at work...not much time for video games this week :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 09:56 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Yeah - I'm taking a break from it too. We've all hit the burnout at the same time haha.

I'm also in month-end crunch at work...not much time for video games this week :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)

:-)

Playing Revelations now, pretty burned out on the games but I'll play for a few hours a day. Seems interesting so far. Not sure about this hook-knife deal yet.....
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 05:58 PM 12-07-2011
Freaky. Yeah I've burnt out too. Finished Dark Brotherhood (favorite faction line so far) a couple days ago and have been limping along trying to clear up my quest journal, with little success. I realized tonight that it was turning in to "just work." So away I go for a bit.

Time to do some programming and hopefully see if my preorder of swtor includes early access. (Preload started today.)
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 07:18 AM 12-08-2011
So much for that. Went back in to polish off the main quest line. Epic finale. It's actually the first one of these big old Bethesda RPGs that I've "finished." I came close with Morrowind, but killed some primary somethingorother without realizing it then just dumped it.

I tagged 100 enchant as well, so I'm going to noodle around making gear. But then it's time to put it down until the inevitable DLCs start showing up.

But yes, best. first person. rpg. ever.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:18 AM 12-08-2011
Playing Saint's Row the Third. Not sure this game is any good but I did hear Bush - Machinehead :-)
[Reply]
Apoco 08:56 AM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
So much for that. Went back in to polish off the main quest line. Epic finale. It's actually the first one of these big old Bethesda RPGs that I've "finished." I came close with Morrowind, but killed some primary somethingorother without realizing it then just dumped it.

I tagged 100 enchant as well, so I'm going to noodle around making gear. But then it's time to put it down until the inevitable DLCs start showing up.

But yes, best. first person. rpg. ever.
I beat NV and all of its DLC. Played through qutie a bit of Fallout3...but then I reformatted my computer and didn't get my save file. Couldn't bring myself to restart haha

Been playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations the last few days. Fun game - lots of new game mechanics that are interesting. The wired 360 controller is a life saver for me. Also been dicking around in BF3 and Fifa12. Fifa12 is a ton of fun but is the single most rage inducing game I have ever played!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 09:10 AM 12-15-2011
SWTOR.

18 hours a day for 3 days.

My eyes are bleeding.
[Reply]
Bill86 09:33 AM 12-15-2011
Been playing Saint's Row The Third, haven't played any other Saint's Row games but it is entertaining.
[Reply]
Bill86 09:27 AM 12-16-2011
Got Saint's Row to 92% complete, I believe 26 hours was the time on that. I messed around for half of that though easily.

Playing L.A Noire right now, so far I'm liking it a great deal.
[Reply]
irons 09:49 AM 12-16-2011
Only got 220 hours in Skyrim. Feel like a chump who hasn't done a thing in the game. Still finding new cool stuff....
[Reply]
iamsolitary 02:15 PM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
SWTOR.

18 hours a day for 3 days.

My eyes are bleeding.
I am really trying not to start playing this. I have been keeping myself busy with the Diablo III beta recently. Pretty awesome stuff. Can't wait for that to be released (or at least get a release date)
[Reply]
Bill86 06:53 PM 12-16-2011
Diablo III beta O_O How does one play this?
[Reply]
yachties23 08:29 PM 12-16-2011
LA noire was fun, but a bit disappointing at times. Story is pretty good.

Got Saint's Row to 92% complete, I believe 26 hours was the time on that. I messed around for half of that though easily.

Playing L.A Noire right now, so far I'm liking it a great deal.

[Reply]
Bill86 08:30 PM 12-16-2011
Yeah that's why I'm playing. I still think there is part of the interrogation I just don't get. I started off shooting like 100%, then after 2 cases.....Failing badly...:-)
[Reply]
yachties23 08:44 PM 12-16-2011
Yeah that's why I'm playing. I still think there is part of the interrogation I just don't get. I started off shooting like 100%, then after 2 cases.....Failing badly...:-)
Sad thing is it doesn't really matter how you do in investigations, its not like you get penalized. Once the Dahlia stuff gets done the game takes a turn downward imho.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:47 PM 12-16-2011
Hmmm I guess I botched a bunch of them and failed the third investigation and the dude got away. It just continued on, we'll see how it goes on now.
[Reply]
Bax 01:30 PM 12-17-2011
That's the problem with LA, no matter how bad you screw up the game goes on just the same.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:54 PM 12-17-2011
Yeah I've noticed that. A lot of potential but I think ultimately it may just disappoint for that reason. I'll finish it though, we'll see.
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 10:41 AM 12-18-2011
Attention MMOers: SWTOR is really really good.

Save yourselves. I've logged more hours in the last 4 days than I had in Skyrim in the first week. It's bad. I need to be making Christmas presents, candies and bread.

Having seen A New Hope in the theater when I was 7 I have to say that playing a jedi and getting to the cut-scene where you make your first light-saber, I misted up a bit.

There. Now you all know. #NEEEERRRDDD
[Reply]
Page 72 of 96
« First < 2262707172 737482 > Last »
Up