Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 71 of 207
« First < 2161697071 727381121171 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
Da Klugs 12:33 PM 11-17-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
I have one issue with this... There are people lining up to find this things and can't because some people opt to hoard the stuff. If you were able to get a box of each for yourself great but why not leave the other boxes for someone else that may want them? :-)
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Last time i checked we were in America... there is no law against buying alot of something that you want...

Its not his fault he put effort towards being resourceful... geesh... give him a break

If you or someone you know wants those cigars.. maybe ask him if you could buy some from him... THERES A THOUGHT!!
Its the hardest conflict with the brotherly nature we portray here. Our generosity extends only beyond each of our individual views of "how much is enough for me". Many of us being cigar hounds.. the definition may be like how many shoes does a woman of means have? The answer being as many as she has space for. :-)

One mans Jewel is another's dog rocket also applies to an extent. The cool thing about most cigars is that not everyone likes the same thing. Unless you get caught up in the "buzz" or marketing there is normally plenty of what you like and can afford to go around. Like anything, there are high end segments of our coveted objects of desire. The "can afford" comes into play and varying degrees of "access differences" leading to price differences can cause envy and discontent among those not privy. The good news is that cigars are a commodity and if you really want a specific one ... it is normally available, abet at pricing that may not be ideal.

Personally, coveting the cigars in question seems like lusting after the prettiest girl at your local high school. Your unabated lust awaits only the opportunity to meet new and prettier women who may be more accessible. :-) (Or in this case types of cigars)
[Reply]
coastietech 01:10 PM 11-17-2009
Last time i checked we were in America... there is no law against buying alot of something that you want...

Its not his fault he put effort towards being resourceful... geesh... give him a break

If you or someone you know wants those cigars.. maybe ask him if you could buy some from him... THERES A THOUGHT!!

Good to see your just as tactful and pleasant as always... :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 01:10 PM 11-17-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Personally, coveting the cigars in question seems like lusting after the prettiest girl at your local high school
I think that's illegal.....

Just kidding Klugs, i had to!

Your post conveys wisdom.

And CostieTech, i call them as i see them and confront them with direct-ness. Thank you very much
[Reply]
Darrell 01:12 PM 11-17-2009
I think that's illegal.....

Just kidding Klugs, i had to!

Your post conveys wisdom.

And CostieTech, i call them as i see them and confront them with direct-ness. Thank you very much
You used to be such a happy go lucky guy, Bob.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:19 PM 11-17-2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc

Finally I get to post this:-)
[Reply]
Whipper Snapper 03:05 PM 11-17-2009
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 12:01 PM 11-18-2009

thanks driftking. i put a good bit of time into acquiring these. and they are not for sale. gifts and trade maybe. i bought so many because i want to still be smoking them when i'm old.
[Reply]
s15driftking 08:17 PM 11-18-2009
Just packed for a long weekend in Chicago, flying there tomorrow.

My newest addition....

Vector travel humidor, B&M really hooked me up @ 65% off.... Props for Justin at the Tinderbox.

All Packed up

[Reply]
bvilchez 08:44 PM 11-18-2009
That thing is sweet Bobby....

except for the Gurkhas being in it:-):-):-)
[Reply]
eber 11:26 PM 11-18-2009
that is a really slick travel humi :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:29 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by bvilchez:

except for the Gurkhas being in it:-):-):-)
yeah yeah, chicago here i come!!!
[Reply]
DBall 06:37 AM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
how ya like me now?
http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0512.jpg
Those I'm not too concerned with... personally just not really a huge tat fan. Those Davi's, however... they are just straight beautiful. :-)
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 10:51 AM 11-19-2009
yeah yeah, chicago here i come!!!
where you planning on smoking those sticks at?
[Reply]
s15driftking 02:23 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
where you planning on smoking those sticks at?
outside, walking down the street? maybe at a patio at a pub? is that not allowed in Chicago? I never considered the smoking laws, are there any?
[Reply]
KidRock 02:30 PM 11-19-2009
outside, walking down the street? maybe at a patio at a pub? is that not allowed in Chicago? I never considered the smoking laws, are there any?
you cant smoke indoors in Chicago..the last time I checked
[Reply]
bruceolee 04:31 PM 11-19-2009
My Humble Humi's and collection. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:59 PM 11-19-2009
Looks pretty tasty to me, Jason. :-)
[Reply]
skyhigh340 07:22 AM 11-20-2009
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
what do i have to do to try one of those firecrackers?
What are the little pig tailed don pepins???? I need to see if my local B&M can get some so that I can try them!:-)
[Reply]
Stick 07:42 AM 11-20-2009
Originally Posted by skyhigh340:
What are the little pig tailed don pepins???? I need to see if my local B&M can get some so that I can try them!:-)
Pretty sure they're exclusive to 2 guys smoke shop.

http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com/detail.asp?Product_ID=042429
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
skyhigh340 04:23 PM 11-20-2009
Thanks for the heads up!
[Reply]
Page 71 of 207
« First < 2161697071 727381121171 > Last »
Up