Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 71 of 75
« First < 2161697071 7273 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
HollywoodQue 03:24 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I don't think Howard is reading any of the previous posts, so he probably isn't going to see this, Cliff. Maybe a PM is in order?
Sorry about my mistake guys, Cliff did let me know my mistake(s).
massphatness 04:56 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
"It's not coming off, without tearing his face off with it."
Alien

"Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training. Now please step this way, as we provide you with our final test: an eye exam."
kugie 05:25 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Alien

"Gentlemen, congratulations. You're everything we've come to expect from years of government training. Now please step this way, as we provide you with our final test: an eye exam."
MIB (Men In Black) :-)

"That guy did not just get off the f***in' couch. If he did, I'm gonna get a couch like that."
markem 08:13 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
"That guy did not just get off the f***in' couch. If he did, I'm gonna get a couch like that."
The Fighter
(pretty sure, anyways)

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. "
BloodSpite 08:21 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
The Fighter
(pretty sure, anyways)

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. "
Dr. Strangelove

If correct I submit

"Madam, I need you to remain calm. And trust me, I'm a professional. Beneath this pillow, lies the key to my release."
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:25 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by BloodSpite:
Dr. Strangelove

If correct I submit

"Madam, I need you to remain calm. And trust me, I'm a professional. Beneath this pillow, lies the key to my release."
Sherlock Holmes, the new one.

So is working at McDonald's, but you don't see anyone tip them, do you? Why not, they're serving you food. But no, society says don't tip these guys over here, but tip these guys over here. It's bullsh!t!
markem 08:35 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
So is working at McDonald's, but you don't see anyone tip them, do you? Why not, they're serving you food. But no, society says don't tip these guys over here, but tip these guys over here. It's bullsh!t!
Reservoir Dogs (watched it on Blu Ray last Saturday)

"Hermaphroditic ****. Starlets with both organs. You should see the box. Beautiful chicks with dicks that put mine to shame"
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:43 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by markem:
Reservoir Dogs (watched it on Blu Ray last Saturday)

"Hermaphroditic ****. Starlets with both organs. You should see the box. Beautiful chicks with dicks that put mine to shame"
:-)
Clerks.

"Remember Danny, Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."
Lucky_Hippo 08:46 AM 03-02-2011
:-)
Clerks.

"Remember Danny, Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."
Caddy Shack

New 1 :

When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:51 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by Lucky_Hippo:
Caddy Shack

New 1 :

When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home
The Outsiders. Have to watch this again sometime.

"What was the weight of the car when you got it, Irv? 4,839 pounds. You're sure? The manufacturer's spec says it should weight 4,719 pounds. This one's carrying roughly 120 extra pounds somewhere...When it was booked in at Marseilles it weighed the same. 120 pounds overweight. Jimmy has to be right. I ripped everything out except the rocker panels."
BloodSpite 09:17 AM 03-02-2011
The Outsiders. Have to watch this again sometime.

"What was the weight of the car when you got it, Irv? 4,839 pounds. You're sure? The manufacturer's spec says it should weight 4,719 pounds. This one's carrying roughly 120 extra pounds somewhere...When it was booked in at Marseilles it weighed the same. 120 pounds overweight. Jimmy has to be right. I ripped everything out except the rocker panels."
The French Connection

"You want me to strap her to the hood?...She'll be fine. It's not as if it's going to rain or something."
chippewastud79 09:33 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by BloodSpite:
"You want me to strap her to the hood?...She'll be fine. It's not as if it's going to rain or something."
National Lampoons Vacation

"Here's an idea: How about you give me half the money you were going to spend and I take you out back and kick you in the nuts and we call it even?"
N2 GOLD 10:01 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
National Lampoons Vacation

"Here's an idea: How about you give me half the money you were going to spend and I take you out back and kick you in the nuts and we call it even?"
National Lampoons Vegas Vacation...

NEW-1

We are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
357 12:19 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD:
National Lampoons Vegas Vacation...

NEW-1

We are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
Heat! (Great flick)

Originally Posted by :
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

N2 GOLD 12:38 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Heat! (Great flick)
You got it...
rebelknight 01:50 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy
Star wars IV a new hope

"You know we used to outsource this kind of thing. But what we found was the countries we outsourced to had unreliable power grids. Very third world. You'd turn on a switch, power wouldn't come on, and tempers would get short. People would resort to pulling fingernails. Acid trips on bare skin. The whole excercise would become counterproductive. But here, the powers stable. Here there's a nice even flow. Here you can flip a switch and the power stays on all day"
kickerb 01:59 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by rebelknight:
Star wars IV a new hope

"You know we used to outsource this kind of thing. But what we found was the countries we outsourced to had unreliable power grids. Very third world. You'd turn on a switch, power wouldn't come on, and tempers would get short. People would resort to pulling fingernails. Acid trips on bare skin. The whole excercise would become counterproductive. But here, the powers stable. Here there's a nice even flow. Here you can flip a switch and the power stays on all day"
`Taken` - Liam Neeson

Quote:

"Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser and they're right, I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back. "
CigarNut 02:14 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
"Both my wife and daughter think I'm this gigantic loser and they're right, I have lost something. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I know I didn't always feel this... sedated. But you know what? It's never too late to get it back. "
American Beauty

Originally Posted by :
I’m not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou.

kickerb 02:16 PM 03-02-2011
loved this movie!!

Fargo.

"You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?"
CigarNut 02:25 PM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
"You take a look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama no more. You got your brothers on the team and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?"
Remember The Titans

Originally Posted by :
I’ll alert the media.

Page 71 of 75
« First < 2161697071 7273 > Last »
Up