Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 71 of 350
« First < 2161697071 727381121171 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
The Professor 08:45 AM 03-06-2009
Aren't they great?!? I love how they just shred my obliques all to hell. :-)

Biceps, triceps, and traps today. Did straight bar curls, cambered bar curls, and cambered cable curls. Followed that up with some overhead rope tricep extensions, tricep rope pressdowns, and v-bar press downs. Did some shrugs, up to 315 for a few sets. Then finished the lifting off with some modified high pulls while I was putting away the 45lb plates -- just a couple of sets; but my delts were a bit sore.

Went upstairs for some cardio. Planned to do 30 minutes of 10%/3.3mph on the treadmill; but some jerkface came to the treadmill next to me wearing boatloads of perfume.

:-) :-) <rant> Why in the effing world do people feel the !@#$%$^ need to come to the @#$%&$ gym wearing @#$% $%^loads of perfume and cologne. You're their to get dirty and sweaty. If you're not going to shower afterward, put the crap on in your car. If you're that stinky when you get up that you can't even stand your own smell, then maybe you should take a !@#^%&* shower for effin sake. </rant> :-) :-)

Anyway, I couldn't breathe, so I had to cut it short at 22 minutes. To add insult to injury, I saw her leave the treadmill as I left the cardio area.
Pete 08:53 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by The Professor:
but some jerkface came to the treadmill next to me wearing boatloads of perfume.

:-) :-) <rant> Why in the effing world do people feel the !@#$%$^ need to come to the @#$%&$ gym wearing @#$% $%^loads of perfume and cologne. You're their to get dirty and sweaty. If you're not going to shower afterward, put the crap on in your car. If you're that stinky when you get up that you can't even stand your own smell, then maybe you should take a !@#^%&* shower for effin sake. </rant> :-) :-)

Pet peeve.
Maybe they figger they're going to get lucky or some damn thing.
One of those mirror boys just reeks of that shyt. (Can't take his eyes off hisself neither. :-))
One group of girls that always work out together you can smell five minutes before they get there.
I think I'd rather smell a cigarette.
The Professor 08:59 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by Pete:
Pet peeve.
Maybe they figger they're going to get lucky or some damn thing.
One of those mirror boys just reeks of that shyt. (Can't take his eyes off hisself neither. :-))
One group of girls that always work out together you can smell five minutes before they get there.
I think I'd rather smell a cigarette.
Yeah. I think because of my asthma, my lungs just start to close up when I'm around too much perfume or cologne. I literally can't breathe. My wife will put too much on from time to time and I just wince.... She doesn't like that. :-)
PeteSB75 09:10 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by Pete:
Been working my ass off in the gym. Told the kid at the desk they need to start paying me. Three days with the weights and two with some cardio. Something ought to result from all that.

Been amusing myself on the scale. Crazy how your weight can fluctuate up to six pounds from one day to the next. My weight is thankfully trending down.

Love them landmines Dokk was talking about a few weeks ago. Put them in my routine, and they are going to stay.

Envy those youngsters throwing around that big weight. The ones here too.
(Well, when I was your age, we didn't have no pink i-pods or.... )
Your weight does fluctuate both from day to day and throughout the course of a given day. I weigh myself no more than once a week.

Gotta try the landmines tomorrow when I do legs/abs.

Shoulders last night, felt pretty crap. Arnold presses, Upright rows and side lat raises and I was beat. Think I might be getting a sinus infection. I hate that crap :-)
Ironfreak 09:22 AM 03-06-2009
I don't know why I don't try to jump on this thread to motivate myself to stick to my routine. I fell off the bandwagon with training back in 2005. I probably didn't get more than a day a week in the gym since then. My rnew years resolution is to get back into the swing of things. My goal is to get back to how I looked in 2002.. Here is how I used to look, which is far from what I look like today.. In the pic, I am probably 230lbs @ 10-12% BF. Now, I am probably 225lbs, but closer to 20% BF (And weak as hell.. LOL)
Attached: Arms May 06_2002.jpg (33.5 KB) 
Mugen910 09:36 AM 03-06-2009
best of luck Kris...
King James 09:39 AM 03-06-2009
back @ it today... prolly a leg day
Ironfreak 09:41 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
best of luck Kris...
Thanks Bao..

(At least you didn't say I was 'cute' :-))
icehog3 09:43 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by Ironfreak:
I don't know why I don't try to jump on this thread to motivate myself to stick to my routine. I fell off the bandwagon with training back in 2005. I probably didn't get more than a day a week in the gym since then. My rnew years resolution is to get back into the swing of things. My goal is to get back to how I looked in 2002.. Here is how I used to look, which is far from what I look like today.. In the pic, I am probably 230lbs @ 10-12% BF. Now, I am probably 225lbs, but closer to 20% BF (And weak as hell.. LOL)
Muscle memory, Kris...It will come back fast if you get back to consistency. :-)
Mugen910 09:45 AM 03-06-2009
Originally Posted by Ironfreak:
Thanks Bao..

(At least you didn't say I was 'cute' :-))
dammit..sorry....That's a CUTE idea!
Genetic Defect 10:18 PM 03-07-2009
I'm sure most of you know of this site :-)

http://wheycheap.com/
icehog3 10:31 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
I'm sure most of you know of this site :-)

http://wheycheap.com/
Never seen it before, Perry. Do they ever put any quality products on it?
Genetic Defect 10:35 PM 03-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Never seen it before, Perry. Do they ever put any quality products on it?
from what I read they sometimes do, maybe tomorrow they will.
icehog3 10:53 PM 03-07-2009
from what I read they sometimes do, maybe tomorrow they will.
Yeah, that stuff on there tonight is garbage....if you see something good, let us know! :-)
Genetic Defect 11:04 PM 03-07-2009
Yeah, that stuff on there tonight is garbage....if you see something good, let us know! :-)
strawberry :-) :-)
icehog3 11:26 PM 03-07-2009
strawberry :-) :-)
Protein source is complete trash. :-)
Genetic Defect 11:31 PM 03-07-2009
Protein source is complete trash. :-)
I didn't read into it but I'm sure it was. I'm thinking of trying VPX graham cracker next.
icehog3 11:33 PM 03-07-2009
I didn't read into it but I'm sure it was. I'm thinking of trying VPX graham cracker next.
VPX is good....I am sticking with the ON 100%, good quality and I like the RR flavor.
Genetic Defect 11:35 PM 03-07-2009
ON 100% is still the best I had followed by muscle milk cake batter
icehog3 11:37 PM 03-07-2009
ON 100% is still the best I had followed by muscle milk cake batter
Never had that flavor, but it sounds :-)
Page 71 of 350
« First < 2161697071 727381121171 > Last »
Up