Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 4
OLS 05:33 PM 04-03-2014
I was thinking when they arrived, BOTH groups, 'home girl is just out there grillin' up a storm'. But they go out of
their way to show barely more than herbs and a few ornamentals growing around the area, which is SO industrial
by it's very nature that there is by definition no real area to grow vegetables. TWICE again, they showed the groups
being offered a plate. I was thinking, "Don't eat that stuff, its either human or walker." But even after being slapped
in the face with it twice (and having never really read the comics enough), I still didn't think any more of cannibalism.
But of COURSE it is cannibalism. Duh. And what's more, it just hit me that RICK was purposely teaching his son the
concept of funneling game into a trap. DUH, DUH, DUH. I am amazed at how thick I can be at times.

As for Carol and Tyreese, i think it is funnier still that the one person that can save Rick's bacon is the one person
MOST likely to say "F that jerk...kick ME out of the group, will ya?". But luckily, she is with Tyreese, who forgave
her in a dramatic scene. So the pressure/dilemma will be interesting when they come back.
[Reply]
themoneycollector 07:03 PM 04-03-2014
Ah yeah, I forgot about Rick teaching Carl how to funnel game into a trap - the dramatic irony.
[Reply]
OLS 08:39 AM 04-04-2014
The reason I was so mad with myself is that on this show, you get VERY LITTLE in the way of character story progression,
so EVERYTHING that is said or done on this show by nearly any character, is important in some way. It is something I often
forget. Game of Thrones is even worse, there are so MANY More characters and storylines that they haven't a SECOND to
waste on something that is not relevant. The reason this sux double is that this show is chock full of mumblers. YOU KNOW
that every line is important, and sometimes I have to replay a sequence many times over before I can figure out what was
said in these throwaway line deliveries that lots of these characters give us. Glenn said something the other night that I still
haven't figured out
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:16 AM 08-01-2014
Surprised nobody posted this

Season 5 trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM
[Reply]
CRIMPS 10:37 AM 08-01-2014
Originally Posted by jonumberone:

Season 5 trailer
:-)
[Reply]
Pantherfan 12:15 PM 08-01-2014
Can't wait!!!!! Got a feeling Glenn bites the bullet this season
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:15 PM 08-01-2014
Well we know at least they make out of the shipping container...
[Reply]
longknocker 04:19 AM 08-06-2014
Originally Posted by jonumberone:

Season 5 trailer
Is It Time, Yet? :-):-)
[Reply]
OLS 07:56 PM 09-18-2014
I don't know, Greg, but I DO KNOW that this is NOT the actor that plays "Rick", but YOU TELL ME.......WHO is that?
Is that the drummer from James & the Ultrasounds? or is that Andrew Lincoln?

[Reply]
bonjing 12:44 PM 10-08-2014
4 more days!
[Reply]
bonjing 09:18 PM 10-12-2014
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:52 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by bonjing:
:-):-):-):-) is more like it.

Open to close, one of the best episodes, IMO.
I wonder if there will be more of the Terminus story line?
It looks like they are going to give you more of the back story,
It seems like they spent the whole second half of last season getting there, and then were only in Terminus for 1 episode.
Rick still has to kill the guy using the machete, but will that be a big part of the story or just somebody that he crosses paths with later on in the series?
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:18 AM 10-13-2014
Great opening episode. So much in an hour...was really impressed. Hope this is a sign of things to come for this season.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 02:32 PM 10-13-2014
I think there was more action in this one episode than all of last season combined.
[Reply]
kugie 07:45 AM 10-14-2014
Great opening episode.
It was really dark the part in the container that they showed in the end.

The Tyreese scene was great

"not gonna do it,,"WHACK""

[Reply]
irratebass 07:48 AM 10-14-2014
So glad Tyrese is back to being a badass and done being a pu$$y.

Now, where the hell is Beth??????
[Reply]
cigarmarine 08:29 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by irratebass:

I agree :-)
[Reply]
jsnake 08:52 AM 10-14-2014
Is it just me or does the 3 minutes of show followed by 10 minutes of commercials drive anyone else crazy? Great episode. They do the same thing with Hell on Wheels. Too many commercials and not enough content. Never seen any other channel do it like this.
[Reply]
bonjing 09:30 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by kugie:
Great opening episode.
It was really dark the part in the container that they showed in the end.

The Tyreese scene was great

:-) That was great scene! I kept thinking, stop poking the bear :-)

And the quick little scene where Eugene ran like a little girl from the zombie kept me rolling I had to rewind that part because I couldn't stop laughing.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 04:59 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by irratebass:

it's going to lead up to finding her. with the upcoming scenes showed, she is going to be with the pastor.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up