Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
All Cigar Discussion>Fake Cohiba?
Weelok 02:07 PM 02-03-2016
Oh, and I took the "good to go" statement as they were legit Cubans and I agree, they are legit. My two cents.
[Reply]
markem 02:08 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by dmiller662:
good luck on your journey if you decide to undertake it...
Do you shoot skeet?
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:09 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by markem:
Do you shoot skeet?
:-) :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 02:12 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Ok, I'm ignorant but what is FRT? Seriously, I have no idea. I live in an acronym rich environment as we all do but FRT is new to me.
I'm going to guess "F'ing retreads" but not retreads
[Reply]
Weelok 02:20 PM 02-03-2016
If it's Fweeking Retodded Trolls, well, I have been known to be guilty of that ahahahahaha but not many take that as a proud acknowledgement and it's often poor taste to enter a new board that way so hopefully it's more like Forward Repair Team.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 02:53 PM 02-03-2016
"What we have here is failure to communicate.":-)

FTR and fo dw and check the family tree confused me for sure. Now I'm trying to figure out what "ethnic spectrum" is all about.:-)

I do know persecutory delusion when I see it. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:04 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
"What we have here is failure to communicate.":-)

FTR and fo dw and check the family tree confused me for sure. Now I'm trying to figure out what "ethnic spectrum" is all about.:-)

I do know persecutory delusion when I see it. :-)
The "fo" is f--k off. I'm going to take a guess that the "dw" is d--k wad.

He'll explain what "ethnic spectrum" is if you go to his house with a tape measure. He'll get you a cigar and a drink, and then you'll have to put up with some...unpleasantness, but after that I'm sure he'll explain.
:-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 03:08 PM 02-03-2016
Thanks for enlightening me. I love learning new stuff.:-)
[Reply]
8zeros 04:12 PM 02-03-2016
Just out of curiosity, and maybe cuz this thread has unraveled, what looks suspect about the Cohiba? I haven't seen or smoked many and looking at that link that was posted the only thing I can figure is the type might be too bold.
Oh, and all's well out here in west central TX.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:26 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
Thanks for enlightening me. I love learning new stuff.:-)
fo dw!

[Reply]
kydsid 04:44 PM 02-03-2016
I wonder if this guy just assumed we all knew what he was saying all along and were just making fun of him by asking.
[Reply]
Brlesq 04:49 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by kydsid:
I wonder if this guy just assumed we all knew what he was saying all along and were just making fun of him by asking.
Fo' shizzle
[Reply]
Weelok 05:34 PM 02-03-2016
:-)I do have another question. If I visit And we are measuring male appendages, if I do smoke a cigar, has it been given a Lewinsky treatment or a Caitlyn Jenner special cigar? I'm not completely sure which is worst but I pretty sure I can attempt to hijack this thread while we discuss it?

[Reply]
dmiller662 08:55 PM 02-03-2016
:-)I do have another question. If I visit And we are measuring male appendages, if I do smoke a cigar, has it been given a Lewinsky treatment or a Caitlyn Jenner special cigar? I'm not completely sure which is worst but I pretty sure I can attempt to hijack this thread while we discuss it?

Well if I had my choice, and had to go with one or the other, much rather give it the Ol' Lewinsky treatment myself.. And bless Bill!!!
[Reply]
Weelok 10:13 PM 02-03-2016
Originally Posted by dmiller662:
Well if I had my choice, and had to go with one or the other, much rather give it the Ol' Lewinsky treatment myself.. And bless Bill!!!
ahahah, and I have to agree with you completely!!! Ok, but here is the next probably even more important question. Who here will admit to having Lewinsky'd a cigar? I have had one Lewinsky but no Caitlyn Jenners and no plans on a Caitlyn Jenner.
[Reply]
kydsid 05:11 AM 02-04-2016
I Lewinskied a Gurkha. I was desperate to make it taste better. :-)
[Reply]
dmiller662 12:33 PM 02-05-2016
ahahah, and I have to agree with you completely!!! Ok, but here is the next probably even more important question. Who here will admit to having Lewinsky'd a cigar? I have had one Lewinsky but no Caitlyn Jenners and no plans on a Caitlyn Jenner.
Well........ Jennering a Cigar is out of the question............. Well maybe, just maybe being paid enough money to purchase a small private island, and get plenty of counseling, with plenty of money left over, just might be a consideration......... Nah, I considered, and its still a NO!!
[Reply]
Dave128 01:47 PM 02-05-2016
In all seriousness, dmiller662, can you please clarify what you meant by "good to go"? I'm sure the majority of the group would also appreciate it.

On another serious note, first impressions are damn near impossible to erase. You'll find that these are a great group of guys and gals that hang out here. As you are a new member here, I'd strongly suggest taking a step or two back and rethink how you've jumped at the legit questions asked of you. Just my :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 02:39 PM 02-05-2016
As far as the overall band dmiller posted, I don't see what's so far off about it. It has the correct number of rows above Cohiba, the font is correct but I can see the font looks a tad bit too bold but without actually holding the band, it's hard to tell. I only have 3 authentic Cohibas to compare it to and 2 are Maduro 5's (Secretos and Genios).
[Reply]
markem 02:40 PM 02-05-2016
Originally Posted by cmitch:
As far as the overall band dmiller posted, I don't see what's so far off about it. It has the correct number of rows above Cohiba, the font is correct but I can see the font looks a tad bit too bold but without actually holding the band, it's hard to tell. I only have 3 authentic Cohibas to compare it to and 2 are Maduro 5's (Secretos and Genios).
True Cohiba bands will not truncate any row of squares. That's a big tip-off.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
Up