Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 567 89 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pre-order for Pete's mini monsters has begun!
ironchefscott 10:13 AM 06-18-2012
Here is the stick I was talking about.....http://www.halfwheel.com/?p=9721

and it is a b&m as well....as you can see....it is the stick that is the holy grail to me at the moment....

Originally Posted by lilcgrsmkr:
hope you can... oh.. we do a alittle one twice a month..really small, otherwise, we wait until the so cal herf. oh..i like the reserva once in awhile..i think i enjoy most of them.. i went to see what barclay rex is..is it a store and online co? well...i gotta go to school now..i'll keep in touch...may:-)

[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:49 PM 06-18-2012
I was under the impression that the Mini-Monsters would be readily available at 5K or 10K boxes worth. Reading here that some brothers are having a hard time getting them and/or places are selling out, is it that Pete is just shipping them out in waves?
[Reply]
neoflex 07:58 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
I was under the impression that the Mini-Monsters would be readily available at 5K or 10K boxes worth. Reading here that some brothers are having a hard time getting them and/or places are selling out, is it that Pete is just shipping them out in waves?
Yep, only a small amount has been released. I believe the next wave should be arriving to most vendors the end of this week or early next week. There should be plenty to go around.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 08:06 PM 06-18-2012
:-) Pulled the trigger. Also pre ordered a box of the little boris from corona cigar. I really hope I do not regret this like the Barclay Rex, that was the last LE I chased and was extremely let down by it. (And yes I traded them long ago)
[Reply]
ironchefscott 08:30 PM 06-18-2012
Might just be the first person to complain about the barclay rex

Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
:-) Pulled the trigger. Also pre ordered a box of the little boris from corona cigar. I really hope I do not regret this like the Barclay Rex, that was the last LE I chased and was extremely let down by it. (And yes I traded them long ago)

[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:33 PM 06-18-2012
Originally Posted by ironchefscott:
Might just be the first person to complain about the barclay rex
I wasn't that thrilled with them either. Wish I had money for the Mini-Boris. Oh well, I'll just have to smoke the originals. :-)
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 10:14 AM 06-19-2012
Originally Posted by ironchefscott:
Here is the stick I was talking about.....http://www.halfwheel.com/?p=9721

and it is a b&m as well....as you can see....it is the stick that is the holy grail to me at the moment....
nice:-)
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 10:15 AM 06-19-2012
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I wasn't that thrilled with them either. Wish I had money for the Mini-Boris. Oh well, I'll just have to smoke the originals. :-)
yeah.. but its all about preference...if you checked the reviews on little monsters..the rating scale was not all the same either...
[Reply]
big a 07:42 PM 06-19-2012
Smoking a baby face now while placing an order for the little boris. Hope i wasn't to late on pulling the trigger.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:56 AM 06-20-2012
3Js charged me...but can't seem to let me know if I made the first shipment or second shipment. :-) :-)
[Reply]
OLS 09:02 AM 06-20-2012
I'll take a THOUSAND boxes! :-)
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 09:07 AM 06-20-2012
whats the difference from the mini monsters and the little monsters?
[Reply]
neoflex 09:11 AM 06-20-2012
Same thing. Some guys refer to them as Little Monsters while others call them Mini Monsters. I think prior to release the rumor was they were going to be called Little Monsters.:-)
[Reply]
Powers 09:28 AM 06-20-2012
an excuse for the wife to buy two boxes :-)
[Reply]
ironchefscott 09:31 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
an excuse for the wife to buy two boxes :-)
if only it was that easy
[Reply]
TNT009 05:11 PM 06-20-2012
Lil Boris still available!
[Reply]
Neens 10:48 PM 06-20-2012
They still have about 10 boxes in at the place near me if anyone wants and is having problems getting some. I don't think they ship but if you want I can pick them up. I think its $80 a box but not 100%.
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 06:23 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Same thing. Some guys refer to them as Little Monsters while others call them Mini Monsters. I think prior to release the rumor was they were going to be called Little Monsters.:-)
oh.. ok thanks:-)
[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 06:24 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by TNT009:
Lil Boris still available!
i thought it was a mixed set of 10? please enlighten me..
[Reply]
DaBear 07:02 PM 06-22-2012
i thought it was a mixed set of 10? please enlighten me..
The Lil Boris are a Corona exclusive. Since they're not a part of the Monster Series they are not included in the Little Monsters. The Little Monsters include Frank Jr, Lil' Drac, Baby Face, Wolfie, Mini Mum(the new blend to be released this fall).
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up