Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
All Cigar Discussion>Devil Site Victims Anonymous
jjirons69 10:34 AM 05-15-2013
You weak, weak humans. :-)
[Reply]
Hem 07:24 PM 05-16-2013
My father in law just got roped in bad lol. Ended up with a box of Alex Bradley Prensados and a box of Padron Family Reserve 44's

And it's all my fault since I introduced him to the devil site lol
[Reply]
Azpostal 10:48 AM 05-18-2013
So I have 3 lighters and 2 cutters on the way with 2 VSG 5ers tagging along!!
[Reply]
shopkins82 01:15 PM 06-12-2013
Just picked up a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Gold Bullion (6x60) for $26 shipped... if I can keep from padding my cart for the next 8 hours, I should be fine! :-)
[Reply]
bstarrs 11:28 AM 06-13-2013
Good thing this site doesn't ship to Canada, I don't have to worry about getting addicted.
[Reply]
sevans105 11:31 AM 06-13-2013
Hi, my name is Scott and I'm a c-bidaholic. It's been 6 months since my last purchase, but oh the urge is strong! Not sure if I can hold out much longer!
[Reply]
smokin5 11:22 AM 06-16-2013
For those who don't know, Camacho SLR is or will soon be discontinued.
CBid's still offering a bunch of them, though.
Snagged a box (25) of the Perfecto Maduro #1's for $49,
and a box (25) of the Gigante Maduros for $58.

Nothin like a below-half-price deal, eh?:-)
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 06:04 PM 06-17-2013
I just secured my final haul for a while. I'm not even going to look at it for at least 60 days. I am going out in style with a great deal on some Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedos and Comacho SLR Maduros.
[Reply]
CamoFlogged 08:59 PM 06-17-2013
Oh what did I do? No, no, no...

Never had an account until yesterday. No really.

At this point, I have won 14 lots of various stuff and 14 more current winning bids. I even won a flipping Colibri carbon fiber pen. WTF do I need another pen for?

I blame all of you for this and will tell my wife one of you stole the debit card. :-)

Should be good times when the mail man shows though. :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 09:01 PM 06-17-2013
LoL nice Jeff, The devil site, a cruel mistress indeed... :-)
[Reply]
Milvel 09:03 PM 06-17-2013
I've been surfing the site for almost an hour and have stayed strong. Thank goodness this site isn't filled with Liga and I don't currently need a humidor or xikar product!
[Reply]
GodOfFire 08:12 AM 06-20-2013
OK OK, I have laughingly read this thread many times. I have been on cbid and picked up a couple of things in the past for a great price. However, I got disenchanted with the site when I could never seem to get a good deal on some of the higher end Padron and Fuente stuff which should be expected. However, I began to realize I'm running low on some of my milder everyday type of smokes. I really had not budgeted in any cigar purchases but hey if I got something cheap I would just have to make it happen.

I place lots of low ball bids, I was even making a sport out of it, losing on everything it was no big deal I wasn't seriously in the market quite yet. Then all of a sudden I win a 5er of Padron Family Reserve 46 for 88? Then the bug hit me...

All of a sudden the Padrons are coming in the mail, so now I can't let them ride solo. I started raising a few of my bids now I got a small order coming..... oh boy I have become what I judged... it was so subtle...please help... :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:03 AM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by GodOfFire:
OK OK, I have laughingly read this thread many times. I have been on cbid and picked up a couple of things in the past for a great price. However, I got disenchanted with the site when I could never seem to get a good deal on some of the higher end Padron and Fuente stuff which should be expected. However, I began to realize I'm running low on some of my milder everyday type of smokes. I really had not budgeted in any cigar purchases but hey if I got something cheap I would just have to make it happen.

I place lots of low ball bids, I was even making a sport out of it, losing on everything it was no big deal I wasn't seriously in the market quite yet. Then all of a sudden I win a 5er of Padron Family Reserve 46 for 88? Then the bug hit me...

All of a sudden the Padrons are coming in the mail, so now I can't let them ride solo. I started raising a few of my bids now I got a small order coming..... oh boy I have become what I judged... it was so subtle...please help... :-)
LOL! There is no escape once the Devil Site has you in its grasp...
[Reply]
CamoFlogged 09:15 AM 06-20-2013

I hear ya. Somehow I won 22 lots and still have winning bids on 12. All low ball bids but WTF, I expected to win like 5. Come on people, I need you to outbid me so the wife doesn't :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 10:32 AM 06-20-2013

Admit it. You're just a whore with a price!:-)

It's gotten to the point I've started sleep bidding. Always thought it was a dream until the package arrived.
[Reply]
RobR1205 10:41 AM 06-20-2013
ugh...
La Aurora Preferidos Maduro x7
Zino Classic Torpedos x5
Joya de Nicaragua 1970 Consul x3

at least it was under $100 this time...
[Reply]
MrClean 11:52 AM 06-20-2013
Originally Posted by sevans105:
Hi, my name is Scott and I'm a c-bidaholic. It's been 6 months since my last purchase, but oh the urge is strong! Not sure if I can hold out much longer!
I stayed away for almost a year. Then I got an email from them that I couldn't pass up, now I'm back on there trolling. :-)
[Reply]
GodOfFire 12:31 PM 06-20-2013
I think it would be interesting to see what are some of the best deals people have gotten. Because I was utterly shocked at getting those Padrons for $88.
[Reply]
roro16 06:57 AM 06-21-2013
Just wanted to say thanks alot fellas....I hadnt signed on to the site in well over a year..signed on last night and next thing I know I have 2 boxes and a new lighter on the way!!!
[Reply]
organgrinder 08:47 AM 06-21-2013
This was my second order holy crap it gets away fast (first order was 1 sampler (16 sticks) and a 4 pack of acid crush classics and acid sampler tin)
I think very reasonable

I dont even have a way to store all this (small coolerdor maybe)

Alec Bradley Assorted : Keepsake Collection By AB/FSS -10

Featured Variety Samplers: 'Best Of Medium Bodied' Sam#10

Backwoods : Backwoods Sweet Aromatic 8/5 X2 (for coworker)

Perdomo Cigar Samplers : 'Best Of Perdomo' Sampler #3-10

Casa Torano : Casa Torano Robusto 5 Pack

Nub Club : The Nub Club '460' -8

Arturo Fuente : A Fuente Cubanitos (10) X2

Carlos Torano Virtuoso : Torano Virtuoso Encore 5 Pack

Carlos Torano Loyal : Torano Loyal Robusto X3

Alec Bradley Assorted : The Alec Bradley Elite Sampler-10

Firstland International : Lead Crystal Ashtray - 2 Slots

Perdomo Cigar Samplers : Perdomo 6 Cigar Collection

Ashtray

Lighter

With this order I should not need smokes for a couple months but I keep biding and watching the site

I also need an intervention

:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
Up