Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
All Cigar Discussion>Sam Leccia Cigar Company
jsnake 04:06 PM 05-31-2011
Very excited and anxious to smoke this new offering from Sam. I wish you the best.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 06:10 PM 05-31-2011
I can not wait for some smaller ring gauge smokes to come out from Sam. As soon as you drop to a 52 or smaller Ill be the first in line to give it a try.
[Reply]
Sam Leccia 07:12 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
Sounds like a good mix Sam ,can I call you Sam or Would you prefer Mr. L . Can't wait to put this to my still young pallet or even sit and chat about the process and reason of self selection, this hobby has me hooked on all aspects and I crave knowledge my brother. hehe
Sam works brother.
[Reply]
Sam Leccia 07:14 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by Ranger_B:
I can not wait for some smaller ring gauge smokes to come out from Sam. As soon as you drop to a 52 or smaller Ill be the first in line to give it a try.
Your in Luck!

The torpedo size in the Debut is a 6 1/2 X 52!

Now get in that line! <---just kidding.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:14 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
Jezus, what kind of cigarettes were you smoking that were 5/8" in diameter?

:-)
:-) Are we sure that is tobacco in there?
[Reply]
nofeardiver 07:50 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by Sam Leccia:
(thanks Nofeardiver, for the private message on responding to this question)
Anytime Bro!

Your in Luck!

man cant wait to pick these up, you know i will be to a couple events as well... cant wait...
[Reply]
Ranger_B 08:21 PM 05-31-2011
Your in Luck!

Perfect I will track one down. Cant wait.
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:40 AM 12-15-2011
Sam, any update on these cigars?
[Reply]
Sam Leccia 11:53 AM 12-15-2011
I appreciate your question man. I do.

I didn't get on here to talk about me, just wanted to talk cigars. I miss that.

To keep it short, it's a mess...I've been trying to take the high road in this ordeal by being quiet, and at least for now, I would rather keep it that way.

I hope you understand.
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:55 AM 12-15-2011
I appreciate your question man. I do.

I didn't get on here to talk about me, just wanted to talk cigars. I miss that.

To keep it short, it's a mess...I've been trying to take the high road in this ordeal by being quiet, and at least for now, I would rather keep it that way.

I hope you understand.
Gotcha. I just didn't know if these were a one shop exclusive and maybe I missed the boat on them.

I didn't know they were never produced.

Good luck Sam! :-)
[Reply]
Sam Leccia 12:23 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Gotcha. I just didn't know if these were a one shop exclusive and maybe I missed the boat on them.

I didn't know they were never produced.

Good luck Sam! :-)
They were produced. I'm just tied up in a legal battle with Oliva.
[Reply]
CoreyD 12:06 AM 12-19-2011
They were produced. I'm just tied up in a legal battle with Oliva.
CoreyD blends with teachings by Sam Leccia cigars and him getting the proceeds in appreciation from Corey. has a ring to it....Don't you remember that day we were in the field and we mass produced them? and oliva thought you made them but you just sat and watched me but thought theyd market better with your name.
On a factual note and Interesting thing is my cigars that I have been dabbling with may have 6 month sitting in my cooler time marinating before I taste these frozen by tyranny cigars is the sad part... Prayers out Sam. Guess this is a great lesson in the business and who knows maybe its meant to be waited on and allow time to rest and develop into something more than what was the first initial creation.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:39 AM 12-19-2011
CoreyD blends with teachings by Sam Leccia cigars and him getting the proceeds in appreciation from Corey. has a ring to it....Don't you remember that day we were in the field and we mass produced them? and oliva thought you made them but you just sat and watched me but thought theyd market better with your name.
On a factual note and Interesting thing is my cigars that I have been dabbling with may have 6 month sitting in my cooler time marinating before I taste these frozen by tyranny cigars is the sad part... Prayers out Sam. Guess this is a great lesson in the business and who knows maybe its meant to be waited on and allow time to rest and develop into something more than what was the first initial creation.
What the heck are you smoking Corey?
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:43 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
What the heck are you smoking Corey?
I'm glad I am not the only one that didn't understand his post at all.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:58 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I'm glad I am not the only one that didn't understand his post at all.
I almost broke out my bong to get a better understanding. Almost. :-)
[Reply]
CoreyD 08:10 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I almost broke out my bong to get a better understanding. Almost. :-)
Haha
Its been a long work weekend, at least I know what I meant . Isn't the forums here to entertain me as well hehe.
[Reply]
pnoon 08:22 AM 12-19-2011
Haha
Its been a long work weekend, at least I know what I meant . Isn't the forums here to entertain me as well hehe.
Absolutely. But you could spare us the brain damage and just send yourself a PM. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Doctorossi 08:31 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Absolutely. But you could spare us the brain damage and just send yourself a PM. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
[Reply]
T.G 09:25 AM 12-19-2011

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue....
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 10:16 AM 12-19-2011
I just got caught up on this entire thread...it caught my eye because I may have the opportunity to herf with Sam at some point back in my hometown of Pittsburgh in the near future...

Being so relatively new to the cigar world it would be completely ignorant of me to put any type of thought out on Sam or his cigar line up. I just know one thing from my reading around here so far and that's to smoke what you like and if you like it...well then keep on smoking it, regardless of how others feel it or view it.

Sam, I honestly had no idea who you were when you posted about maybe herfing in Pittsburgh. A good friend of mine who is here on CA actually shot me a PM and had to inform me...I can tell you that I like smoking cigars...I like smoking cigars I like...and I like meeting great people that smoke cigars.

I hope to have the opportunity to herf with you regardless of who you were, who you are, or who you will become...

I wish you the best and hope to meet you sometime in the near future...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 567 8 >
Up