Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 567 89 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>AJ Fernandez blends
dannysguitar 11:54 AM 04-27-2010
I had a few of the Sol Cubano Lancero's and they were ok. I got the sampler with all the sizes. What are your favorite sizes in the SCCC line?
[Reply]
kenstogie 01:31 PM 04-27-2010
I have a 5ver of the SCCC but haven't had any yet I just got it 2 weeks ago but it is on the list! On a seperate note I won a box of the Triple A's and a box of the La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte's 65 and 40 bucks resepectivly. About 3 bucks a stick for the AAA's and 2 bucks for the LHCOF's
[Reply]
cobra03 02:20 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
I had a few of the Sol Cubano Lancero's and they were ok. I got the sampler with all the sizes. What are your favorite sizes in the SCCC line?
I have smoked the churchill, robusto , toro and the No.2(torpedo) . i like them all but i pulled the trigger on a box of No. 2's. just liked that one alot more. :-)
[Reply]
dannysguitar 05:05 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by cobra03:
I have smoked the churchill, robusto , toro and the No.2(torpedo) . i like them all but i pulled the trigger on a box of No. 2's. just liked that one alot more. :-)
Thanks for the your input. I got the 12 cigar sampler of the sizes you mentioned. I can't wait to try them!
[Reply]
kenstogie 07:55 PM 04-27-2010
Smoking a Toro Sized SCCC and it's a lighter cigar but very nice, me like alot.
[Reply]
kenstogie 10:34 PM 04-27-2010
I may be going out on a very thin limb here but the SCCC I had seems to have a cubenesque quality to it. There was a slight grassiness to it that I think will subside w/age and it will become even better. What avalue at less than 2 bux a stick. IMHO.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kreth 10:30 AM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
What avalue at less than 2 bux a stick. IMHO.
Posted via Mobile Device
Pssst. You can get the 2nds even cheaper... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 11:03 AM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Pssst. You can get the 2nds even cheaper... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Right they are I did notice them but they are few and far between. That's not saying I won't keep my eyes open for them. The SCCC bands are alot nicer in person than the pics of them, I know it doesn't matter about the actual cigar but I think this it'd be a good beginner cigar so when you hand them out it is nice to have good band.
[Reply]
Kreth 11:20 AM 04-28-2010
The 2nds are great for the golf course: no bands to worry about. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 09:46 AM 05-15-2010
I have handed out about 5 AJ f blends and don't think there was a dissatisfied recipient.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 10:49 AM 05-18-2010
Cigar.com Daily deal, Sol Cubana Cuban Cabinet Selection $12 a 5ver and if you buy 2 shipping is usually free. Everyone I have given this cigar too loves it. Don't understand why so cheap but I aint complaining either.
[Reply]
Salvelinus 06:59 PM 05-20-2010
Got an AF question for you all. Just smoked a MOW that I got in a sampler from the devil site, not sure if it was the regular or the ruination? It was a torpedo that had a band around the foot. The main band looked like the standard, but I see none of them with a band around the foot. Ruination or regular blend?

A great smoke regardless, tempted to buy a box but not sure which one I just smoked.
[Reply]
Kreth 07:32 PM 05-20-2010
Originally Posted by Salvelinus:
Got an AF question for you all. Just smoked a MOW that I got in a sampler from the devil site, not sure if it was the regular or the ruination? It was a torpedo that had a band around the foot. The main band looked like the standard, but I see none of them with a band around the foot. Ruination or regular blend?

A great smoke regardless, tempted to buy a box but not sure which one I just smoked.
Sounds like a Ruination. They had a foot band for a while before they switched to the current bands.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Salvelinus 07:49 PM 05-20-2010
I thought I remembered seeing that somewhere on here but couldn't find it. Probably somewhere in this thread:-) appreciate it.
[Reply]
G G 07:52 PM 05-20-2010
Who has and would be willing to trade a fiver of Reposado 96 (preferably habano or maduro) for something from my humi. I'll make it worth it I promise.
[Reply]
G G 07:53 PM 05-20-2010
Ah heck it aint gotta be a whole fiver of the reposado if you gotta a couple and and three of something else that'll do.
[Reply]
G G 07:54 PM 05-20-2010
Hello my winemaking friend.:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:12 PM 05-20-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Who has and would be willing to trade a fiver of Reposado 96 (preferably habano or maduro) for something from my humi. I'll make it worth it I promise.
Hey Greg, if I had some Reposado', I'd trade with ya:-)

:-)but sadly, I do not.....
[Reply]
G G 09:24 AM 05-21-2010
:-)
[Reply]
kenstogie 05:38 PM 05-22-2010
I'd be willing to trade some stix for the Resposados. Maybe a group buy?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up