Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 62
« First < 567 891757 > Last »
General Discussion>(Official?) Pocket Knife Discussion Thread
Darrell 09:08 AM 04-27-2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Benchmade Griptilian, the best knife I've ever owned. I have several others, I typically buy a new knife every 6 months for one reason or another. Although this Benchmade gives me no reason to buy another in the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
poker 09:16 AM 04-27-2010
My newest daily carry is a Klotzli Walker Design. (mine has a semi serrated edge)

[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 09:47 AM 04-27-2010
used to carry a 3.5" to 4" balisong with thick steel handles. had a second with a serated edge. they were great knives. kind of miss 'em.
[Reply]
TripleF 09:50 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:

Benchmade Griptilian, the best knife I've ever owned. I have several others, I typically buy a new knife every 6 months for one reason or another. Although this Benchmade gives me no reason to buy another in the foreseeable future.
Noice Darrell!!! Real noice!! :-)
[Reply]
Wolfgang 12:38 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:

Im carrying that exact knife currently beating the **** out of it, and its still splitting hair sharp. You made a great choice my friend. :-)
[Reply]
nomadicwookie 12:45 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by :
used to carry a 3.5" to 4" balisong with thick steel handles. had a second with a serated edge. they were great knives. kind of miss 'em.
Do you remember what brand? Happen to have any pix? I've got a Benchmade 42 I carry from time to time. Lots of fun to flip.
[Reply]
Darrell 01:28 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Wolfgang:
Im carrying that exact knife currently beating the **** out of it, and its still splitting hair sharp. You made a great choice my friend. :-)
It's easily the best knife I own. I have several Kershaw's, SOG's, etc. and so far Benchmade has made me a believer.
[Reply]
Wolfgang 01:35 PM 04-27-2010
they certainly are pricey but i love em.

P.S. my 35mm 1.8 came in about a week ago and im loving it too.
[Reply]
TripleF 11:49 AM 08-18-2010
The newest member to my EDC...
a Kershaw Mini Cyclone (assisted open). From what I understand it is no longer in production.

[Reply]
Wolfgang 12:19 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
a Kershaw Mini Cyclone (assisted open). From what I understand it is no longer in production.

That's hot.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 05:48 PM 08-18-2010

This is the knife I use on duty, its an assisted Kershaw Blur, absolutely love it.
[Reply]
TripleF 06:28 PM 08-18-2010
Ewwwwwww, I like the looks of that Keshaw Blur!! Very nice :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 09:25 PM 08-18-2010
Ewwwwwww, I like the looks of that Keshaw Blur!! Very nice :-)
I own 2 blur's, (see pg 6) but they are some of the best assisted openers ive ever used. You would not be disapointed.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:47 PM 08-18-2010

Mini Cyclone?

I have a full size Cyclone. Great knife.
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:12 AM 08-19-2010
I made this in prison!!!:-)
[Reply]
Bill86 02:45 AM 08-19-2010
Strider SMF, Knives were my first addiction. I have quite a few nice ones. Someone else had a Strider here, yeah they are BEASTS. Punch them through car doors....whatever it won't matter.

Microtech Ultratech (automatic out the front, double edge half serrated black coating)
Benchmade Mini-Rukus (satin plain edge)
Benchmade Nitrous Stryker (tanto black coating serrated)
Zero Tolerance 302 (tiger stripe plain edge)
Strider SMF (stonewashed plain edge)
Becker BK-9 (9 inch plain edge machete)
5.11 Master's Karambit (satin plain edge)
[Reply]
kenstogie 08:28 AM 08-22-2010
I got home real late last night and on the tube was CUTLERY CORNER and I am sure alot of the cheaper stuff was just that but some of the stuff looked pretty good. What's the deal with them any way?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
JaKaacH 11:19 AM 08-23-2010

The Cyclone is no long listed in the line-up on the web site or in the newest catalog. They had a lot of trouble with the on/off SpeedSafe assist opening function on this model. They probably got tired of all the warranty work, so they discontinued this knife.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:48 PM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
I got home real late last night and on the tube was CUTLERY CORNER and I am sure alot of the cheaper stuff was just that but some of the stuff looked pretty good. What's the deal with them any way?
Posted via Mobile Device
If it's on the TV...not worth owning. If you want a decently priced good folder get a Benchmade Griptillian or mini-griptillian depending on your states carry law.
[Reply]
nomadicwookie 02:50 PM 08-23-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Strider SMF, Knives were my first addiction. I have quite a few nice ones. Someone else had a Strider here, yeah they are BEASTS. Punch them through car doors....whatever it won't matter.

Microtech Ultratech (automatic out the front, double edge half serrated black coating)
Benchmade Mini-Rukus (satin plain edge)
Benchmade Nitrous Stryker (tanto black coating serrated)
Zero Tolerance 302 (tiger stripe plain edge)
Strider SMF (stonewashed plain edge)
Becker BK-9 (9 inch plain edge machete)
5.11 Master's Karambit (satin plain edge)
That would be me. I've been getting rid of some knives lately, but I'll never get rid of my SMF. They're tanks.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 62
« First < 567 891757 > Last »
Up