Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Where to find Ronson Jetlite?
Devanmc 06:56 AM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by aaron72:
Definitely my plan, just have to wait on a little more inventory before I hop in.
have you tried checking out a few different wal-marts? the one by me almost always has them. Ive cleaned them out like twice.:-)
[Reply]
Tyler 06:58 AM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
None of my local gas stations or Walmarts have them. Big thanks to Wallbright for the NST jetlite!
:-) No problem. I am glad you like it.
[Reply]
waffle 06:59 AM 07-27-2011
A lot of the sales people at Walmart don't know what these lighters are... best bet is to head to where the tobacco is sold and look around for yourself. I found them after being repeatedly told they don't carry them.
[Reply]
Devanmc 07:02 AM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by waffle:
A lot of the sales people at Walmart don't know what these lighters are... best bet is to head to where the tobacco is sold and look around for yourself. I found them after being repeatedly told they don't carry them.
same, and if you cant find them at your local walmart. they are "always" kept in the rack next to tobacco.
[Reply]
tsolomon 07:06 AM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by waffle:
When I have found them at Walmart, they only have them at the one checkout where they sell tobacco. They usually don't have a lot of them, so you have to pick through all the other lighters to find the one peg of Jetlites. :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:34 AM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by tsolomon:
When I have found them at Walmart, they only have them at the one checkout where they sell tobacco. They usually don't have a lot of them, so you have to pick through all the other lighters to find the one peg of Jetlites. :-)
Just to add to this...I usually have to ask the cashier in the tobacco isle for them because they keep them with the cartons at the Walmart I go to.
[Reply]
357 10:53 AM 07-27-2011
Local Wal-Mart now has them back, with the Zippo print on the back as others posted. Same price, $2.97. I picked up only one, but there were 10 or so.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:14 PM 07-27-2011
Found a Walgreens by me that did have them, but are currently out. $5/ea though. Still not a bad deal.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:13 AM 10-11-2011
I went into a local Wal Mart last night and they didn't have any. They didn't even have butane fuel there.

I should check out a Walgreens or something, doubt they'll have them. I have no luck when I'm looking for the simplest things.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:14 AM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom:
I went into a local Wal Mart last night and they didn't have any. They didn't even have butane fuel there.

I should check out a Walgreens or something, doubt they'll have them. I have no luck when I'm looking for the simplest things.
None of the walmarts here sell them, I found an out of the way CVS or maybe it is a RiteAid that has them. Nobody else or any other branches here have them.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:14 AM 10-11-2011
I wonder if the "other" kind of smoke shops would have them. Ya know, like those stores with a crappy selection of some cigars and then everything else is cigs, 420 crap, and beer and snacks. Those places usually have a crap load of useless accessories. Though a Ronson isn't useless, haha.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:15 AM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by thechrisdotcom:
I wonder if the "other" kind of smoke shops would have them. Ya know, like those stores with a crappy selection of some cigars and then everything else is cigs, 420 crap, and beer and snacks. Those places usually have a crap load of useless accessories. Though a Ronson isn't useless, haha.
I doubt it, most B&Ms and smoke shops seem to never have heard of them. At least the ones i have talked to. It is a shame because they could make a killing on them.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 07:21 AM 10-11-2011
Well most of the smoke shops around here, mainly the Asian ran ones, have tons of Zippos. And since Ronson is owned by Zippo now, I would assume maybe they'd have em? I dunno.
[Reply]
Devanmc 08:27 AM 10-11-2011
i can get them at the walmart by me. Might be able to pick them up for people :-)

most wal-marts that ive been to carry them.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 09:23 AM 10-11-2011
My regional grocery chain carries them for about $6 each. Last couple of times I went to Walgreens they were out. CVS didn't even have a tag for them.

Been to 3 Wally Worlds, and none have them.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:29 AM 10-11-2011
Only one I picked up was at Walgreens for $5, I sent it to WittyUserName(Adam) for a trade...it was the last one they had.

Never seen them at Walmart
[Reply]
357 10:21 AM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Only one I picked up was at Walgreens for $5, I sent it to WittyUserName(Adam) for a trade...it was the last one they had.

Never seen them at Walmart
Keep looking. They had them local by me for years, then when Zippo bought out Ronson they dissappeared for 8-10 months. Now all of a sudden their back.
[Reply]
Jasonw560 11:34 AM 10-11-2011
If anyone wants one, I will be willing to pick one up if you can't find them.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:11 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Keep looking. They had them local by me for years, then when Zippo bought out Ronson they dissappeared for 8-10 months. Now all of a sudden their back.
I will continue to look, but now that I know Walgreens carry them, no worries.
[Reply]
shilala 12:33 PM 10-11-2011
I've found these a grand total of once in the last five years. That's traveling all over a good part of PA and OH. When I did find them they were in a checkout line at the Walmart in PA where I lived.
The SuperWally here has the tobacco at a single cash register. I'll check that option. CVS and Walgreen's here, nothing. They're either a regional thing or they hide them real well, or I suck at hunting them up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up