Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 3 - DISCUSSION THREAD
Darrell 10:53 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by gkitty:
you?!?! The all-seeing all-knowing jackass.... No way! :-)
:-)
[Reply]
drob 07:25 PM 09-29-2010
Yep, seen Tara a couple of times now with the morning sickness. Great episode last night. Looks like Cherry is gonna play into getting Able back someway. ****'s gonna hit the fan if they road trip to Ireland!
[Reply]
smelvis 07:43 PM 09-29-2010
Okay I am trying to catch up saw the last two episodes still a bit confusing to me but looks like it could be a good one. I will set tivo to record all with repeats and hope for a marathon weekend someday. LOL
[Reply]
GKitty 10:52 PM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by drob:
Yep, seen Tara a couple of times now with the morning sickness.
Maybe I'm missing something, but the only time I recall seeing Tara throw up was after the maid got killed. I'll have to rewatch the episodes and keep an eye out.
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 01:33 AM 09-30-2010
Yep, seen Tara a couple of times now with the morning sickness. Great episode last night. Looks like Cherry is gonna play into getting Able back someway. ****'s gonna hit the fan if they road trip to Ireland!
Yep, I thought the same thing a couple times as they focused in on Tara puking a couple times and I thought it didn't really fit in the story and that they were giving hints that she was pregnant.
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:52 AM 09-30-2010
If Katey Segal doesn't win an Emmy this year something is truly wrong. The whole sequence with her dad was intense. That kind of thing is one of things that really sets this show apart. Very few shows in this style go into that level of character development and depth.

My one question is what happened to the group of "tweakers" one moment they were all being detained and they never resolved what they did with them by the end of the episode. Did I miss something?
[Reply]
kydsid 10:06 AM 09-30-2010
per the tweakers maybe it was just the same actor and not a connected character, but wasnt the guy piney hit one of darby's guys?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
J0eybb 10:13 AM 09-30-2010
All I am saying it's not my kid. haha. Tara is really clingy, the sickness, the emotions, and then the look on Gemma's face, when it appeared she realized Tara is pregnant(motherly instinct).

I could be totally wrong.
[Reply]
GKitty 12:18 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
All I am saying it's not my kid. haha. Tara is really clingy, the sickness, the emotions, and then the look on Gemma's face, when it appeared she realized Tara is pregnant(motherly instinct).

I could be totally wrong.
I read into all the non verbal ques in the context that Gemma didn't know (at that moment) that Abel isn't in Charming. So I read it as Tara's inner struggle to keep her mouth shut (which I was afraid she wouldn't) and Gemma's confusion over Tara's strong reaction to their lil talk.

And I am never wrong. :-)

Still going to do a marathon of the episodes so far and see if I can see it from your angle.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 12:53 PM 09-30-2010
Hmmm... I had assumed that both times we have seen her throw up (that I can recall) were both related to dealing with dead bodies - first with Kohn and then with Nick's caregiver. First time was the morning after she and Jax hooked up for the first time - this go 'round. Will have to keep an eye on it.

I agree with the Kitty too about Tara's reaction to Gemma... more about resisting the need to tell Gemma about Abel.

Regardless, I am enjoying this season. The guy who held the shotgun on Piney had been on one of my other shows - "Justified." His character got killed off in the last episode. (Hester)

Glad Jax and Clay are solid... hope Jax is able to work it out with Tara, though. Her character has impressed me with her strength. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 01:03 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Glad Jax and Clay are solid... hope Jax is able to work it out with Tara, though. Her character has impressed me with her strength. :-)
I hope they work it out as well, however if they do I am afraid she will turn into a character similar to Rita on Dexter and get smoked.
[Reply]
gvarsity 01:05 PM 09-30-2010
My take on the throwing up thing with Tara is more related to her losing her ability to be a surgeon. Surgeons generally have no issue with dead bodies and are very clinical about them. IMHO it mostly shows the effect on how the violence associated with SAMCRO affects someone from outside that outlaw culture. It also shows her level of commitment to Jax to continue to struggle to be part of that world which has such a strong & negative effect on her. Or she could be pregnant. :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 02:02 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by gvarsity:
... Or she could be pregnant. :-)

OR she could be PREGNANT with a DEAD BODY!
[Reply]
Virginia_Ghost 02:12 PM 09-30-2010
As a longtime biker and MC member, I was at first repulsed but the fact that SoA was another fictional caricature of a culture so few understand or know anything about.

But the characters are well written, the storylines intense, and the acting is pretty good. It has no basis in reality, but then again, neither did E.T and it was a pretty good flick back in the day.
[Reply]
GKitty 02:14 PM 09-30-2010

Holy decomposing embryos, Batman!! I think you've struck upon the true issue... Of course, if she is, we all know it would have to be Tig's. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 02:48 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by Virginia_Ghost:
As a longtime biker and MC member, I was at first repulsed but the fact that SoA was another fictional caricature of a culture so few understand or know anything about.

But the characters are well written, the storylines intense, and the acting is pretty good. It has no basis in reality, but then again, neither did E.T and it was a pretty good flick back in the day.
i wouldnt classify samcro as a mc, they are an omg (outlaw biker gang) . those are two different things in many ways.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
J0eybb 03:07 PM 09-30-2010

There it is ladies and gents. ZOMBIE BABIES
[Reply]
Darrell 03:20 PM 09-30-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
i wouldnt classify samcro as a mc, they are an omg (outlaw biker gang) . those are two different things in many ways.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jason knows stuff. :-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 03:17 PM 10-05-2010
Looking forward to tonight's episode, but won't be able to watch it unless I can find a place to see it online. Anyone have any ideas? I am not a fan of Dish Network right now... :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:30 PM 10-05-2010
Holy crap that was a great episode!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up