Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 567 8917 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
ucla695 06:46 AM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
Just hit first prestige. Starting over suuuuuuuuuuucks!
It does! Especially because I like the commando. It takes a while to get to 44.
[Reply]
Mugen910 06:59 AM 12-15-2010
Starting over is fun! My 2 favorite weapons are the G11 and Stoner..man those are bad ass...and I'm loving the new contracts out last night.
[Reply]
sikk50 03:02 AM 12-20-2010
Just decided to prestige. Hope I dont regret it when I sober lol
[Reply]
chippewastud79 10:42 AM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Just decided to prestige. Hope I dont regret it when I sober lol
:-) I tried that on the last game and regretted it until I got back to claymores and cold blooded. :-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 11:34 AM 12-20-2010
Millions upon tens of millions of dollars made in profit on this game and they can't seem to get their servers to function worth a damn, either.
[Reply]
sikk50 07:25 PM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
:-) I tried that on the last game and regretted it until I got back to claymores and cold blooded. :-)
My current complaint as well
[Reply]
Bill86 08:02 PM 12-20-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Millions upon tens of millions of dollars made in profit on this game and they can't seem to get their servers to function worth a damn, either.
That's the same with every game. There is a reason I only play single player.
[Reply]
MiamiE 08:31 PM 12-20-2010
I dont think I'll be doing the prestige thing this time around. Last COD I made it to 5-6 and it was nice just for the extra custom slots.
[Reply]
lyle23 08:52 PM 12-20-2010
My room mate bought the game and i tested it out first to see if i liked it. I played most of the campain then played the multiplayer and after 1 hour i was bored of it. The campain was cool but not not worth the money. After a few days i figured I would give it another shot thinking it was an off night or something. I played it for another 2 hours and i was bored after 45 minutes. While i liked some of the new features, like buying stuff with credits I just couldnt justify buying it. If given the choice right now i would prefer to play counter strike 1.5 over Cod black ops. Another over rated and over hyped game by treyarch. Just my personal opinion of Cod black ops.
[Reply]
Bill86 08:57 PM 12-20-2010
No you're right. They spend no time on the campaigns, which last 5 hours at best. Then it's all multiplayer it's the same game over and over again. Counterstrike is timeless and was original. COD they just basically change the skins every year or so and ask for more of your $$$$.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 09:59 PM 12-26-2010
I just got this for Christmas on the Wii . It's the first time I've played a FPS on the Wii and it's a bit difficult to pick up . There doesn't seem to be a tutorial to run a player through all the controls and weapons , that would have been nice . It is fun after you get used to dieing constantly . :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 07:03 PM 12-29-2010
I play on PS3 and I'm starting to get sick of games getting disconnected. It seems to be happening more frequently. Either that or games will just hang when loading. :-)

Anyone else experiencing this?
[Reply]
MiamiE 07:07 PM 12-29-2010
That must be a PS3 problem us Live users dont have...:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:38 AM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by ucla695:
I play on PS3 and I'm starting to get sick of games getting disconnected. It seems to be happening more frequently. Either that or games will just hang when loading. :-)

Anyone else experiencing this?
Get an XBox :-)
[Reply]
forgop 09:15 AM 12-30-2010
Not reading through the previous 6 pages, but it seems that there's some glaring issues with the multiplayer version of the game which didn't seem to be there for the MW2 version. Seems a lot of reviews I read said that MW2 had better gameplay and they felt this was a rush job just to get another version out for Christmas shoppers.

I think I'll be skipping this one.
[Reply]
hammondc 09:31 AM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
Not reading through the previous 6 pages, but it seems that there's some glaring issues with the multiplayer version of the game which didn't seem to be there for the MW2 version. Seems a lot of reviews I read said that MW2 had better gameplay and they felt this was a rush job just to get another version out for Christmas shoppers.

I think I'll be skipping this one.
Eh....it is not as bad as a lot of folks make it out to be. BUT....I only play on Xbox360
-no quick scoping
-Killstreaks kills do not count for future killstreaks
-I like the COD 'money' system
-Wager matches
-The extended reach knifing has been eliminated.
-No exploits. At least, when/if they are found, Treyarch patches it quickly
-Very little noobtubing.

Dislikes
- HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the 'Second Chance' perk. There is no way that after I cut someone in half with a Galil and them have them hit the ground, they get a one shot kill with a handgun. Way overpowered and there is no way to balance it. Essentially, if some one is running it, you have to kill them twice

-Maps are getting boring.

-Joining a match with a large party is still SOMETIMES difficult. Every once in a while, the party will get kicked from a lobby before the game begins. It is rare and seems to be getting better
[Reply]
forgop 11:29 AM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
Eh....it is not as bad as a lot of folks make it out to be. BUT....I only play on Xbox360
-no quick scoping
-Killstreaks kills do not count for future killstreaks
-I like the COD 'money' system
-Wager matches
-The extended reach knifing has been eliminated.
-No exploits. At least, when/if they are found, Treyarch patches it quickly
-Very little noobtubing.

Dislikes
- HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the 'Second Chance' perk. There is no way that after I cut someone in half with a Galil and them have them hit the ground, they get a one shot kill with a handgun. Way overpowered and there is no way to balance it. Essentially, if some one is running it, you have to kill them twice

-Maps are getting boring.

-Joining a match with a large party is still SOMETIMES difficult. Every once in a while, the party will get kicked from a lobby before the game begins. It is rare and seems to be getting better
Is there a possibility that the multiplayer issues are more exclusive of PS3 than XBOX?
[Reply]
hammondc 11:49 AM 12-30-2010
VERY possible. I have heard of a lot of issues on PS3 and PC.
[Reply]
CoreyD 11:06 PM 12-30-2010
I just got this game for xbox 360, i agree its anothe cod game just more crap than last easily fixed with an update not a whole new game, I can't help to wonder how the medal of honor game that just came out is.
[Reply]
loki 11:47 PM 12-30-2010
been playing the single player so far an really like it, course i haven't played a cod game since 3 on the wii
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 567 8917 > Last »
Up