Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 567 89 >
Entertainment>Dexter Season 4 - DISCUSSION THREAD
Starscream 08:07 PM 12-13-2009
Holy Fuggin Sh!t!!!!!!!!!

WTF???

I was a little dissapointed until the last two scenes played out. But like Dokk, I hold my tongue for a day or so. Best ending yet.:-)
[Reply]
The Professor 08:08 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Holy Fuggin Sh!t!!!!!!!!!

WTF???

I was a little dissapointed until the last two scenes played out. But like Dokk, I hold my tongue for a day or so.
Don't question it. Accept its awesomeness. :-)
[Reply]
stevefrench 09:06 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by The Professor:
Holy sh*t. Wow.

I won't say anything else for at least 24 hours ... except this: Season 4 = better than Season 1. Best season yet.

Wow.
Wow is right. Never imagined that ending.:-)
[Reply]
kydsid 10:04 PM 12-13-2009
Not often a hollywood writer gets a zing in on me without seeing from a mile away. This one though got me good. Emmy for sure.
[Reply]
Dux 11:10 PM 12-13-2009
WOW I was not ready for the ending of this season..
[Reply]
Aldebaran 06:17 AM 12-14-2009
Well that was surprising. I knew something was up but not what was going to happen.

Also Quinn = new Doakes?
[Reply]
Dux 07:57 AM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Aldebaran:
Well that was surprising. I knew something was up but not what was going to happen.

Also Quinn = new Doakes?
I still Cant get over it... Wow what a great show! Any show that still has you in awe the next day :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 09:28 AM 12-14-2009
Yowza.

Wow.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 09:33 AM 12-14-2009
Ducking in here to say............SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I haven't watched the finale yet!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 12:05 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Dux:
I still Cant get over it... Wow what a great show! Any show that still has you in awe the next day :-)
Exactly. I still am in awe today. Especially since I heard "Venus" by Frankie Avalon on the radio this morning (the song that Dex played when he killed Trinity). Not easily does a television show give me this uneasy sensation like this. I am a grown and pretty masculine man, but it brought me very close to tears. It's like it was part of my family that was lost. Sixteen hours later and still all I have to say is "Wow"!
[Reply]
The Professor 12:39 PM 12-14-2009
Got in to the office this morning and the department chair and I chatted about the show for a little bit. It was such a fantastic episode and an eerily perfect end to a great season. I have no clue how they're going to top this next season....
[Reply]
Starscream 12:41 PM 12-14-2009
No way will this one be topped.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:10 PM 12-14-2009
Andy, seriously....shhhhh :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:23 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Andy, seriously....shhhhh :-)
Stay out of this thread, David, until you watch it.:-)
:-)

But I bet you can't help yourself.:-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:47 PM 12-14-2009
Seriously.....I'm dying over here! Must get home....
[Reply]
str8edg 02:15 PM 12-14-2009
OMG... I agree. This could be the best season yet.
[Reply]
floydpink 06:16 PM 12-14-2009
It took me a few minutes to gather myself after that ending and my wife was in tears.

We are both wondering if the new season will begin with the last season being a dream, but it seems like a fitting ending, however surprising.

I knew it was gonna be a good ending, but never expected THAT.

Something seemed wierd when Trinity said "it's already over", as Dex was about to hammer him.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:28 PM 12-14-2009
David, if you haven't seen it yet, don't read any further. It's been 24 hours, so the silence is being broken.

Originally Posted by floydpink:
It took me a few minutes to gather myself after that ending and my wife was in tears.

We are both wondering if the new season will begin with the last season being a dream, but it seems like a fitting ending, however surprising.

Something seemed wierd when Trinity said "it's already over", as Dex was about to hammer him.
The whole Dallas "dream" thing's been done before. Don't think that will happen, but I have absolutely no clue how the next season starts. Will Deb move in to help take care of the kids? Will the older two be under his care or go to the grandmother (or any other of Rita's family member)? I know that he'll definitely have his child, but not sure about the other two. Does Dexter have to own up to anything with Miami Metro after Trinity killed in his house? What the F**k happens now? I guess we'll have to wait a year to find out.:-)
[Reply]
str8edg 07:43 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:

I missed that.... what a show!
[Reply]
Azpostal 12:48 AM 12-15-2009
Dang what an ending!!!!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 567 89 >
Up