Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Entertainment>American Horror Story
jonharky 08:50 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
Hadn't heard that, awesome! What route do you think they go with this one? They've done the haunted house and now the nefarious sanitarium. Where do you even take S3? I have no idea myself...maybe a University?
I don't know where they will go but Jessica Lange is already signed to be in it. I like how they incorporate other things into the show like the first season with the black dahlia and this season with Anne Frank.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:12 AM 12-06-2012
Santa serial killer scenes were a bit violent for my taste, and they are introducing too many new characters as the season goes IMO.
[Reply]
VersionX 03:33 PM 12-07-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Santa serial killer scenes were a bit violent for my taste, and they are introducing too many new characters as the season goes IMO.
The violence doesn't bug me, as that's the way this series is, but the Santa scenes were a bit much. You're right though, it's like a new character every episode. They need to keep focusing on developing the cast that's already been introduced.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:56 AM 01-22-2013
I read up until page 6 and had to stop (plotlines discussed) I started watching this show on Saturday and I am up to Season 1 Episode 10 and I am loving this show.....not very scary, a little creepy, but the writing keeps me coming back.

I have heard that season 2 is not as good, but I am still going to check it out. Has it been renewed for a season 3?
[Reply]
jonharky 04:28 AM 01-29-2013
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I have heard that season 2 is not as good, but I am still going to check it out. Has it been renewed for a season 3?
It has! Jessica lange is coming back as well as other actors have already signed. Apparently there were some hints in the last 4 episodes as to what season 3 is going to be about. I agree that it wasn't as good as season 1 but still good none the less. Can't wait until October!
[Reply]
Zane 04:35 AM 01-29-2013
Time to get caught up!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:57 AM 01-29-2013
I like how they wrapped up the season with only the alien thing left unanswered, but that wasn't as major a deal in the end. Crazy how facility fell on hard times. Big change from when Sister Jude was at the helm.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:47 PM 01-30-2013
Season 2 was a mess. I almost felt dirty for watching it, like I had to go to confession and take a shower after every episode. But I couldn't stop.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Up