Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 28
« First < 567 8917 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 3
Jefft72 08:09 AM 10-23-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
You have to be lost, def watch the 1st 2 seasons
LOL. Ya, no back story, which leaves all sorts of questions in my head, but the writers/producers do a pretty good job of keeping you engaged with the episode on a stand alone basis. They also do great cliff hangers. I am in for Ep3.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:22 AM 10-23-2012
Do you have Netflix? They have seasons 1 & 2 available now
[Reply]
kugie 01:34 PM 10-23-2012
That was awesome. A great episode

Rick is a bad arse just telling the little prisoner to "you better run"
[Reply]
bonjing 11:07 AM 10-24-2012
In the last scene where the camera was watching Lorie from the window; was there a shadow or is it my screen just flickering?

Also seeing those dead bodies zip tied and shot makes me wonder if there is still another person inside the complex. I think someone in the group mentioned that there were "civilians" in the yard makes me think the fencing is not secure or there is someone going in and out.
[Reply]
CRIMPS 11:47 AM 10-24-2012
Not sure I picked up on that, Greg. I will be looking for it, though.
[Reply]
OLS 05:29 PM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by bonjing:
IAlso seeing those dead bodies zip tied and shot makes me wonder if there is still another person inside the complex. I think someone in the group mentioned that there were "civilians" in the yard makes me think the fencing is not secure or there is someone going in and out.
Holy spoiler alert, batman, I could tell you a LOT about who's in there yet...from the comix anyway.
But I will refrain. I need to burn 3.1 & 2 onto DVD tonight so I can watch em tomorrow.
[Reply]
OLS 06:53 PM 10-28-2012
Woohoo, for a bunch of cigar lovers who had to deal with the whole farm deal, with not much zombie killing,
sure got a lot to like in these first two episodes. They killed the crap out of some walkers in those 2 shows.

I was struck by a few things, the way they wrote 'over the winter" into 2-3 people's lines to say, it's too
expensive to shoot in or simulate winter, lol. I also laughed that suddenly Carl is allowed to carry a pistol
with a big ol silencer on it, haha. I also thought rick added a lot to his growing rep as a di(k when he took
Carl's dog food and threw it on the floor. I had hoped they would spend a few whows starving their a55es
off after that.
[Reply]
Robulous78 07:02 PM 10-28-2012
So general opinion question here... is Rick an asshole for shutting out Lori like that? or does Lori deserve it?.... Discuss...
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 07:16 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by Robulous78:
So general opinion question here... is Rick an asshole for shutting out Lori like that? or does Lori deserve it?.... Discuss...
He should have done it the first season...
[Reply]
macsauce13 07:51 PM 10-28-2012
We going to have some serious incongruence here? Trying to be as vague as I can, that last major group didn't resurrect? What's the deal there?
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:05 PM 10-28-2012
WOW...WTF was that at the end???? Modern day cable tv?? :-) :-) :-) Merle reappears...and seems he is a puppet.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 12:58 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
WOW...WTF was that at the end???? Modern day cable tv?? :-) :-) :-) Merle reappears...and seems he is a puppet.
Yeh Mac, that very last scene was a lil WTF creepy.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:01 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD:
He should have done it the first season...
I agree with Rico! :-)

Hated her in the comic and really hate her in the show

Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
Yeh Mac, that very last scene was a lil WTF creepy.
Not as creepy as the comic, but that was an interesting twist to the helpful Governor.

I have a question, who was in the Governor's bed? Was that his daughter???? (I'm basing that off that family pic they panned by, but I didn't get a good look at her.
[Reply]
Powers 09:10 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I have a question, who was in the Governor's bed? Was that his daughter???? (I'm basing that off that family pic they panned by, but I didn't get a good look at her.
I thought it was the hot brunette that was explaining Woodbury to Andrea earlier :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:02 AM 10-29-2012
All i can say is that ending was NUTS!!!
[Reply]
OLS 10:14 AM 10-29-2012
I am an expert, having been an a55hole all my life.
I found myself shouting DICK! at the TV 3 times during the episode, so I would say dick, no question.
I DO KNOW how a person's mind can change when he tells a woman that the transgressions of the
past are in the past, and then becomes a little passive aggressive ahole until the woman just has
enough and bails on her own. BUT I have never been in a zombie apocalypse, so in truth there is
no real rule book that I am familiar with. But I vote dick. YES she is a whore, but she thought
he was dead and got no help in knowing the truth from horny Shane. She needs ONE MORE break.
But she is a dumbas5, having rolled a car chasing after them even though she and everyone else
knew better than to go out and pursue him. But again, zombie apocalypse trumps a lot of
common sense stuff, plus she is hormonal. Rick's a dick.
[Reply]
SNKBYT 10:44 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I am an expert, having been an a55hole all my life.
I found myself shouting DICK! at the TV 3 times during the episode, so I would say dick, no question.
I DO KNOW how a person's mind can change when he tells a woman that the transgressions of the
past are in the past, and then becomes a little passive aggressive ahole until the woman just has
enough and bails on her own. BUT I have never been in a zombie apocalypse, so in truth there is
no real rule book that I am familiar with. But I vote dick. YES she is a whore, but she thought
he was dead and got no help in knowing the truth from horny Shane. She needs ONE MORE break.
But she is a dumbas5, having rolled a car chasing after them even though she and everyone else
knew better than to go out and pursue him. But again, zombie apocalypse trumps a lot of
common sense stuff, plus she is hormonal. Rick's a dick.
maybe in that type of environment, being an A-hole gives you a better chance for survival :-)

as for last nights episode: the Gov needs to be stung up on that hangman tree, but time will tell whats the plan for the future
[Reply]
Powers 11:25 AM 10-29-2012
I'm stoked that Merle is back! He's a great character
[Reply]
irratebass 11:33 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
I thought it was the hot brunette that was explaining Woodbury to Andrea earlier :-)
Yeah, I believe you are right.
[Reply]
Hem 12:25 PM 10-29-2012
Great episode! I think that was a pretty good setup for what we're about to get into, can't wait to see where all this goes!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 28
« First < 567 8917 > Last »
Up