Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 567 89 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Black Band Project
TXRebel 09:39 AM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by T.G:
I've got a question for those who did recieve the cigars - how were they shipped? USPS or private carrier (UPS/FedEX/etc)?
Snail Mail.
T.G 09:54 AM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by Wraiith:
Mine were sent in a paper box inside a flimsy cardboard box via USPS. Nothing fancy and just put into my mailbox.
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
Snail Mail.
Thanks.

That kills my theory that they might have been using UPS/FedEX and I listed my PO Box. Or maybe they had a no po box requirement, but they never bothered to state that.
TXRebel 09:58 AM 09-23-2009
Thanks.

That kills my theory that they might have been using UPS/FedEX and I listed my PO Box. Or maybe they had a no po box requirement, but they never bothered to state that.
My cigars were delivered to a PO Box.
TXRebel 10:03 AM 09-23-2009
Did anyone west of Texas receive their cigars?
T.G 11:36 AM 09-23-2009
Thanks.

Originally Posted by TXRebel:
My cigars were delivered to a PO Box.
Interesting, thank you.
Wraiith 12:19 PM 09-23-2009
Heheh, I may try and contact them and tell them that I never received the cigars....maybe they'll be nice to me as well and send some new ones!!! It seems the free ones in the batch I got were really disappointing......

do de doooo (quietly walks to the phone...) :-)
Sr Mike 07:47 PM 09-23-2009
I just sent Dylan an e-mail.
Savor the Stick 09:07 PM 09-23-2009
Originally Posted by Garbandz:
Here is your chance to get your cigars from the Black Band Project. I just had a lengthy conversation with Dylan at Camacho. It may interest you to learn that they had 13,000 responses and have sent out 12,700 packets of cigars,a healthy percentage. There are a few folks who perhaps did not receive their smokes,and those of you who actually did participate can email Dylan@Camachocigars.com to help them get your cigars to you. Dylan explained that the mailing process was stringent,and that some addresses were kicked out for errors,so you have another chance for fulfillment if you simply email him. He has the list and can check your address,and he will see to it that you get your smokes.
When you do get your package,you should post a note that you have gotten it,Camacho deserves that much.
Concerning the emails we are getting,if you no longer wish to be kept in the information loop,you can opt out,and you will not get the updates any more. I enjoy the chance to learn what's going on in the industry,so I will stay on the list.
I want to thank Dylan and Camacho for their efforts and the excellent cigars they sent me.I respect the effort and the company for it.....Garbandz
When I went to unsubscribe lo and behold it showed when I subscribed to the bbp date, time, my name and email address:
bb-sign-up Black Band Project Subcribers 03-23-2009 10:19 PM
:-)

They sure could have confirmed address problems with me if they chose. :-):-)
Aldebaran 12:47 AM 09-24-2009
Just recieved my response from Dylan and I do hope I get them. I won't boycott them as the triple maduro and coyolar are damn fine cigars.
Wraiith 03:04 PM 09-24-2009
I wonder if the problems in Honduras are going to waylay the sending of packages from the company. I know that when some people asked about their cigars, the reps mentioned the timing of the deliveries was dependent on whether they could get the cigars into the country.
Sr Mike 01:15 PM 09-25-2009
Dylan sent me a response to my e-mail, said that they are going to be shipping out the remaining within a few weeks. Hopefully some of them will show up in my mailbox.
Savor the Stick 01:51 PM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by Sr Mike:
Dylan sent me a response to my e-mail, said that they are going to be shipping out the remaining within a few weeks. Hopefully some of them will show up in my mailbox.
Ditto

:-)
T.G 02:11 PM 09-25-2009
Betcha' we all got the exact same cut and paste response.

I sent a reply back to him regarding what he said, and still haven't heard back from him (figures).
punch54 10:22 PM 09-25-2009
i give up
kelmac07 11:57 PM 09-25-2009
Gotta love their marketing people... :-)
T.G 12:07 AM 09-26-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Gotta love their marketing people... :-)
Pfffft...

Marketing people are for pesants. They're a Davidoff subsidiary now...

(raises pinky, slups annoyingly on espresso la frufru de la overpriced)
dannysguitar 04:58 PM 10-30-2009
It's been a month. Anyone see anything yet?
T.G 05:30 PM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
It's been a month. Anyone see anything yet?
Nope.

But Dylan posted HERE how they would be doing a mailing in a week. Two weeks ago.

WTG guys. :-)
poriggity 07:47 PM 10-30-2009
Still never got mine.. Its a shame the Room 101 cigars are tasty, so I can't stay away LOL..
Scott
St. Lou Stu 08:18 PM 10-30-2009
Nope.

But Dylan posted HERE how they would be doing a mailing in a week. Two weeks ago.

WTG guys. :-)
Same here... he answered one email of mine and said "Anything I can do..." and ignored a follow up from me.:-)
Page 7 of 10
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up