Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 567 89 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>WTF is wrong with people?
longknocker 01:12 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
That may vary from state to state. In Massachusetts, you don't have to touch someone to complete the offence of assault, one just needs to make the victim believe they will, IIRC.
Interesting. Thanks For The Info!:-)
guado 01:14 PM 10-27-2010
Best Cigar story I have read all year! Throw the books at her!
Subvet642 01:16 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Interesting. Thanks For The Info!:-)
I'm here to help. :-)
sikk50 01:32 PM 10-27-2010
Additionally in Cali

PC 242: "A battery is any willful and unlawful use of force or violence upon the person of another."
PC 240: "An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present ability, to commit a violent injury on the person of another."

Basically to commit an assault no physical contact is necessary, should contact be made then she would be charged for battery. :-)
bigswol2 01:39 PM 10-27-2010
I'm not a violent man, and was raised to never raise a hand to a woman...but... I would have punched her in the throat. I had a chick at a 3 card poker table in Vegas ask me to put out a perfection #2.
ade06 01:54 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Only Problem Is, If She Didn't Physically "Touch Him", It's Not "Assault". Talked To A Lawyer About This Today. She Would Be Liable For Replacing The Cigar, Though.
She did "Touch Him". The cigar was in his mouth, therefore it was an extension of him. No different than a guy assaulting a woman by grabbing a woman's loose fitting dress. Well, slight difference, but I think you get the point.
mhailey 01:59 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Additionally in Cali

PC 242: "A battery is any willful and unlawful use of force or violence upon the person of another."
PC 240: "An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present ability, to commit a violent injury on the person of another."

Basically to commit an assault no physical contact is necessary, should contact be made then she would be charged for battery. :-)
Also, in most instances, actual physical contact with the person him/herself is not required. If there is contact with an object that is intimately connected with the person that such contact would be deemed contact with the person, then a battery is committed. Think of the scenario that you are holding a plate at a buffet, I walk up and hit the plate out of your hand, this could be considered a battery, just as the cigar instance here.

Now I go back to lurking.

:-)
688sonarmen 01:59 PM 10-27-2010
Her punishment should be having her smoke a dog rocket of your choice.
LasciviousXXX 02:00 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by bigswol2:
..but... I would have punched her in the throat.
This is why I'm going to try and refrain from posting in this thread any further. Nothing personal against you but I cannot abide by this type of behavior. I'm super laid back but nothing gets me hotter than any man who would lay a hand on a woman under any circumstance. Restraint is sometimes the better part of valor.
T.G 02:03 PM 10-27-2010
You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
kelmac07 02:05 PM 10-27-2010
Wow...just wow!!
mhailey 02:05 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.
Lighten up Francis
yourchoice 02:09 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Not directed at you, more a general statement... I believe Tom was being ironic in the fact that some of the responses in this thread are a little over the top.

While its upsetting for an unknown person to have destroyed your cigar in that manner, IMO, it is never an acceptable thing to strike a woman no matter how much a cigar is worth or how wrong her actions may be.

A big :-)
You're obviously right about Tom's reply, Tyr (I hope! :-))...and I agree with everything else you said. I may have accidently :-) spritzed her shoes though. :-)
kydsid 02:10 PM 10-27-2010
i disagree the women who tried to pepper spray me deserved every one of the right hooks i gave her. of course she did outweigh me by about 50lbs too.
Posted via Mobile Device
elderboy02 02:11 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Lear31MX 02:32 PM 10-27-2010
:-):-):-):-) please stop it hurts when I laugh this much
pnoon 02:34 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Lear31MX:
:-):-):-):-) please stop it hurts when I laugh this much
Some of the responses are not so funny.
:-)
icehog3 02:38 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
... I believe Tom was being ironic in the fact that some of the responses in this thread are a little over the top.
Dustin is wise.

Reality: If I saw a "man" punch a woman in the face because she grabbed his cigar, that "man" would possibly be taking a detour to the hospital on his way to jail.
cigarmonkel 02:44 PM 10-27-2010
someone should find her addy and we'll mass bomb her 100 bundles of CFO's! (that way we won't be spending top dollar on wasted cigars). We can send her one cigar a day everyday non stop.
ade06 02:45 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
someone should find her addy and we'll mass bomb her 100 bundles of CFO's! (that way we won't be spending top dollar on wasted cigars). We can send her one cigar a day everyday non stop.
:-) I like it!
Page 7 of 13
« First < 567 89 > Last »
Up