Page 69 of 138
« First < 1959676869 707179119 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
ChicagoWhiteSox 12:54 PM 03-13-2011
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Hawks tied it up:-)
They did it again:-):-)
cobra03 02:09 PM 03-13-2011
RIP Rick Martin one of the Sabres greats. Sad day.
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sa...icle366076.ece
Eleven 10:16 PM 03-13-2011
Too bad the Penguins lost, and too bad this phone doesn't take better video!

Our Suite at Consol Energy Center
icehog3 10:20 PM 03-13-2011
R.I.P. Richard Martin. Long Live the French Connection Line.
icehog3 10:21 PM 03-13-2011
Your boys and my boys manana, MIke. :-)
kugie 05:12 AM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:

Nice :-)
GreekGodX 05:56 AM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:

Suite looks really nice. I like that touch screen that gives you the different camera angles and team stats.
357 02:53 PM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Pretty good game by both teams up until the shootout. Ugggh atleast the Rangers had players trying deaks the Sharks just sent player after player shooting right at his pads.

GG AL I am sure your happy. :-)

Damn Wings lead increases. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
:-)

I think Datsyuk's hand is feeling better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pIovRkZvxE
Ahbroody 04:26 PM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Your boys and my boys manana, MIke. :-)
Will be at the rink with Micah for a lot of the game. He has a game today from 515 to 615 pacific. Hope its a good one. Good luck. Your gonna need it. :-). So do we crap almost the entire pacific is possibly making the playoffs. Wish we had some tin cans like other divisions to pad our record. :-). poke poke
icehog3 05:47 PM 03-14-2011
What do you call the Oilers??? poke poke :-)

I will be in the midst of a playoff game of my own, Mike, so I won't see the last 2 periods until I get home on TiVo.

But you are right, the Sharks may very well beat the Blackhawks tonight....it's not like it's the playoffs or anything. :-) :-)
Ahbroody 08:00 PM 03-14-2011
Lol Sharks give up 5 in the second. Implosion.
Eleven 08:49 PM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Implosion.
Somehow, Matt Cooke will get the blame for this.
Ahbroody 09:33 PM 03-14-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
:-)

I think Datsyuk's hand is feeling better...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pIovRkZvxE
lol I thought you were going to post the overtime winner with the Oilers were he breaks the Oilers stick with a slash which they didnt call then scores the winning goal seconds later on the same shift.

Tom the Oilers are a northwest division tin can not pacific. I am missing something. I meant the lower teams, far number in the northwest and central. Pacific seems to have the toughest division right now.
icehog3 11:56 PM 03-14-2011
My bad on the Oilers, Mike....Pacific does seem like the best overall right now, though I think the Central has the best "top two". :-)

Felt bad to see Niemi pulled in Chicago, he is still my goalie hero...but I was happy to see the Hawks get two.
Ahbroody 01:55 AM 03-15-2011
That was a trainwreck. Got off the ice with Micah look at the game feed its 5-2. They score its 5-3. Get to the car its 6-3. Yeah didnt even turn it on when I got home. The boy did.

OOO well the boy had a nice breakaway goal and got one of a rebound while camping the net. Two goal night so dad was happy. :-).

On VS JR was giving the Sharks and Nemo love saying he still thought they may come out of the west. I do look at the Pac North and think that Vancouvers record is padded a little from the teams there. No comment on the Central cough cough. Good thing I didnt offer up a bet to you. I think I have learned not to bet you. I will just send sticks instead and save the torture. :-)

Yes Scott I do blame Cooke. I am sure that rat bastid had a hand in this.
icehog3 08:56 AM 03-15-2011
Well, all the "toughest division" talk in the world won't mean diddily in 4 weeks. Even if 5 teams came out of the Pacific, only one team comes outta the West.

Congratulate Micah on his 2 goal night! :-)
Ahbroody 01:46 AM 03-16-2011
Sharks decide to go Blackhawks and beat the Stars 6-3 scoring 4 in the third.

Steve Otts still a b1tch. Jumps Murray which fails, then goes for the leg lift and fails then turtles. You are a huge b1tch is what I imagine Murray was saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NhW24_2_2U
kugie 04:38 AM 03-16-2011
B's get one last night, winning 3-2 in a shoot out.
They were a little flat at times and the D is not doing their job allowing way to many shots on goal.

Rask, played really well and if it wasn't for him I (they) would have been crying over loss 5 in a row.

6-1 power play in favor of the Blue Jackets.
The B's did not allow a power play goal. They have been on the receiving end of some very questionable calls since the Chara indecent:-)
Peverley had a sweet SH goal last night.
Bruins Fan 08:14 AM 03-16-2011
Anyone catching the protest up in Montreal?
What a bunch of tools:-)
Bruce Boudreau told them like it is :-)
jmsremax 09:11 AM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Anyone catching the protest up in Montreal?
What a bunch of tools:-)
Bruce Boudreau told them like it is :-)
I understand why they are mad. Remember Cooke's hit of Savard? Basically this was the boiling point to them. Do I think a criminal investigation is over the top yes.

Hockey is a full contact sport, but some of these hits are just brutal/uncalled for. Look at some of Avery's hits last night....something has to give.
Page 69 of 138
« First < 1959676869 707179119 > Last »
Up