Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
King James 09:57 PM 03-01-2009
http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/contact.asp
Genetic Defect 10:02 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/contact.asp
thank you :-)
Genetic Defect 11:32 PM 03-01-2009
The store is the same as the warehouse? I will be going there tomorrow AM I am out of supps :-)
King James 11:48 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
The store is the same as the warehouse? I will be going there tomorrow AM I am out of supps :-)
I think so
Genetic Defect 12:05 AM 03-02-2009
I thought you went there to buy the superplode
BigFrank 04:56 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
shoulders and back today...been consistent at the gym for over 2 and a half months now..feeling good at the gym but not losing any weight..even with all the cardio I do. :-)
You have to break yourself of the habit of judging progress based on what a scale says Bao. Unless you compete in something that forces you to be in a certain weight class, try to avoid using the scale.
I would look at everything else first, then maybe maybe the scale. Also remember you could be holding water at odd periods of time causing the scale to be a mis-read.
I would look at things like, overall well being, your health, body composition. I highly doubt that by eating good, jogging like a mofo, and following a weight training regime that you are by any means out of shape. If by some freak chance, everything is clicking but you are a freak and are still the same body comp wise, than some diet tweaking may be the answer.
BigFrank 04:58 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Lots of double-shifting after my misconduct (my penance, LOL), but if today had been a scheduled workout day, I would have been there. :-)

Sorry to hear the crud is still lingering, Frank, I hope that chit is gone for you soon. I didn't have any Wendys either, but I had an 8 egg white chili omelette, 8 slices of bacon, an english muffin with peanut butter, hask browns for breakfast.....4 ginormous chicken tacos for lunch.....whole wheat chicken and sun dried ravioli with red pepper sauce for dinner....and I have some chicken Italian sweet sausages for my late night snack before midnight. :-)
Tasty stuff there Tom! Been on the double shift before due to...stuff....:-)

That sounds glorious.

I wish I wasn't trying to drop weight right now.

I had a rice cake and banana for breakfast..... :-)
Id would also be killing people and stealing their lunches lol!
King James 05:07 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by BigFrank:
Tasty stuff there Tom! Been on the double shift before due to...stuff....:-)

this morning I had TWO rice cakes and a banana :-) WOOHOO
Stig 06:14 AM 03-02-2009
Worked arms and chest realy hard the last two days in a row, been the first time I was able to hit the upper body this hard since I finished my physical therapy. Feels damn good though to finaly have the next morning feeling back in the muscles, that feeling like I had a good workout for two days straight.

Now to try a little harder to drop the weight gained by sitting on the couch and being fairly inactive for almost 4 months.
The Professor 06:25 AM 03-02-2009
Hit the elliptical hard this morning. Looks like I'm set to repeat last weeks TWRF schedule for lifting, with cardio everyday (though I missed both days this weekend). Will weigh in tomorrow and see if I've lost anything in the last week....

Edit: One quick funny thing about today. Got to the gym and was ready to rock out to some metal. Clicked on the iPod and it was electronica and alternapop. DAMMIT! :-) :-)
Mugen910 06:49 AM 03-02-2009
You have to break yourself of the habit of judging progress based on what a scale says Bao.
Thanks Frank...I guess it's just weird to still be at this weight. I've trained for marathons before and weight loss was as natural as farting.

I get wicked cranky if I don't eat enough...but thinking of you doing this is funny.

Originally Posted by The Professor:
Edit: One quick funny thing about today. Got to the gym and was ready to rock out to some metal. Clicked on the iPod and it was electronica and alternapop. DAMMIT! :-) :-)
It was really Olivia Newton John...wasn't it Dokk? :-)
King James 06:52 AM 03-02-2009
I get wicked cranky if I don't eat enough...but thinking of you doing this is funny.
I did treat myself to scramby eggs and bacon this weekend...... mmmmmmmmmmm
Mugen910 06:56 AM 03-02-2009
I did treat myself to scramby eggs and bacon this weekend...... mmmmmmmmmmm
hmmm...maybe that's why I'm a Fatty McFat Fat (kidding Frank) ..I had a ham and mushroom omlette with wheat toast for breakfast...:-)
Stig 07:16 AM 03-02-2009
I had a banana and a yogurt after I took the pooch out to romp in the snow this morning. Been skipping the treadmill at the gym this last week since I run in the mornings and the evening with the dog weather permitting. Nice to have a running companion
Mugen910 07:19 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Stig:
Nice to have a running companion
Cannot agree more.:-)
BigFrank 07:35 AM 03-02-2009
this morning I had TWO rice cakes and a banana :-) WOOHOO
hahahah nice! no protein??
Originally Posted by The Professor:
hahahah, at least it's not as bad as the 2000 top 100 crap they pump into my gym, what a freaking dump.
Thanks Frank...I guess it's just weird to still be at this weight. I've trained for marathons before and weight loss was as natural as farting.
You got to remember though Bao, you are eating more and doing some weight resistance training this time around so dropping weight is going to be less noticeable as far as the scale goes. Im sure your BF% is down and your lean mass is up!
If you feel like you are hungry more often than not at this point in the gym, I would try a extra cheat meal a week or maybe try to add a few more calories here or there.
PeteSB75 07:42 AM 03-02-2009
Hit legs and low back yesterday. First time I've done deadlifts in months. I forgot how hard they are, and how much fun. Kept it fairly light, since I hadn't done them in ages, but there's just something about them that really gets me pumped.

Just curious, how much/often do you guys change up your workouts. Different exercises every time you do a body part? I've been running basically the same workout for about a month, then I change it up. I am just wondering how I can improve my response.

I've been tracking my food for the last week or so at that daily plate thing on livestrong.com. I am definitely noticing that I pay much more attention to what I eat during the course of a given day since I've been doing that. And realizing that I still have a tendency to under-eat and then get hungry and eat crap.
King James 07:43 AM 03-02-2009
hahahah nice! no protein??
Ah yes, had a glass of milk :-)
BigFrank 08:09 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
Hit legs and low back yesterday. First time I've done deadlifts in months. I forgot how hard they are, and how much fun. Kept it fairly light, since I hadn't done them in ages, but there's just something about them that really gets me pumped.

Just curious, how much/often do you guys change up your workouts. Different exercises every time you do a body part? I've been running basically the same workout for about a month, then I change it up. I am just wondering how I can improve my response.

I've been tracking my food for the last week or so at that daily plate thing on livestrong.com. I am definitely noticing that I pay much more attention to what I eat during the course of a given day since I've been doing that. And realizing that I still have a tendency to under-eat and then get hungry and eat crap.
Love me some deadlifts, best exercise!
My workouts remain pretty much the same, I track weights used and reps. Then each workout I try to either hit more reps for a certain weight or use new weights to track progress and hit Personal Records or PRs. Some guys switch it up often some others not, depends on your own abilities. For someone just getting back into working out or just starting out, I would stick to a basic routine for a few months then work from there.

Also of people tend to do that, they only eat when hungry which is often not enough at all and tend to eat garbage.

Ah yes, had a glass of milk :-)
:-) with cookies?
King James 08:10 AM 03-02-2009

:-) with cookies?

Nope....although there were some girl scout cookies in the fridge....

a missed opportunity.
Page 68 of 350
« First < 1858666768 697078118168 > Last »
Up