Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 67 of 96
« First < 1757656667 686977 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
madwilliamflint 03:03 PM 10-29-2011
Guys help!

I need a classic single player RPG. I'm jonesing bad. Skyrim is a couple weeks away.

Difficulty: No Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

Any suggestions?
[Reply]
emopunker2004 02:07 AM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by Bax:
Battlefield 3 anyone??? anyone???
Picked it up last night. Played it for a shot time on my 360. So far it seems decent. I have not played online at all because I need to renew my XBL
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:56 PM 10-31-2011
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
Guys help!

I need a classic single player RPG. I'm jonesing bad. Skyrim is a couple weeks away.

Difficulty: No Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

Any suggestions?
Witcher 2? King Arthur? Might and Magic VI?

I just picked up the Indie Royale bundle. Four pretty good games for four bucks :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 01:25 PM 11-01-2011
The Witcher 2 was pretty good.
[Reply]
Kreth 05:08 PM 11-01-2011
I've been playing Oblivion GOTY quite a bit. I had to restart the Knights of the Nine quest line because I didn't realize you couldn't complete it with any infamy (I'd done the first Thieves Guild quest after completing the KotN pilgrimage).
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:50 PM 11-01-2011
Time to dust off the PS3, Uncharted 3 came out today :-):-)
[Reply]
Apoco 10:23 AM 11-02-2011
Playing Dead Space 1 right now. This is the thing about horror games - you know to expect it because it is a horror game. It is a cool game and interesting kill concept (limb shots do more damage than center of mass shots) but...eh.

I am gonna put some more time into it tonight and see how it goes. I'm only about 2 hours in right now.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 01:00 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Time to dust off the PS3, Uncharted 3 came out today :-):-)
Picked up my copy today. I cant wait to get home and play it.
The Uncharted series are the best games I have played!
[Reply]
Starscream 02:08 PM 11-02-2011
GTA V preview today!
http://www.gtav.net/

Looks like it's in San Andreas again.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 02:16 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Playing Dead Space 1 right now. This is the thing about horror games - you know to expect it because it is a horror game. It is a cool game and interesting kill concept (limb shots do more damage than center of mass shots) but...eh.

I am gonna put some more time into it tonight and see how it goes. I'm only about 2 hours in right now.
Posted via Mobile Device
I loved both Dead Space games, prob my second favorite series behind AC this gen. Its weird, Isaac doesn't talk at all in the first game, but in the second game he doesn't shut up :-)
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 11:32 AM 11-03-2011
Here's something.

I dunno if there are any WoW heads, but I figure there are probably a couple around who just aren't admitting it in public. Fair enough.

They just pinged me wiht a deal on Tuesday wherein if I pre-paid a year, I'd get a free (as in beer) copy of Diablo 3, guaranteed expansion beta access (meh), and some in-game gotsy somethingorother.

I dabble in it just enough that the net price break ('cause let's face it, I was gonna get Diablo 3 no matter what) pushed me over the edge.

Can't find the link in any of the sites I can get to here from work. But I'm sure it can't be too hard to find.
[Reply]
Apoco 08:34 AM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
Here's something.

I dunno if there are any WoW heads, but I figure there are probably a couple around who just aren't admitting it in public. Fair enough.

They just pinged me wiht a deal on Tuesday wherein if I pre-paid a year, I'd get a free (as in beer) copy of Diablo 3, guaranteed expansion beta access (meh), and some in-game gotsy somethingorother.

I dabble in it just enough that the net price break ('cause let's face it, I was gonna get Diablo 3 no matter what) pushed me over the edge.

Can't find the link in any of the sites I can get to here from work. But I'm sure it can't be too hard to find.
You...you just gave me a logical reason to renew WoW...

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 08:36 AM 11-04-2011
Sorry man. It falls under the same directive that drives "eww, this is disgusting...here, smell this."
[Reply]
Apoco 09:05 AM 11-04-2011
Pretty sure this is closer to "Dude - try this crack!" :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:20 PM 11-05-2011
Uncharted 3 is pretty awesome. Finished my first play through and was not disappointed. The multi is kinda meh but the singleplayer is outstanding. The back round set pieces are excellent :-)
[Reply]
yachties23 08:33 PM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Uncharted 3 is pretty awesome. Finished my first play through and was not disappointed. The multi is kinda meh but the singleplayer is outstanding. The back round set pieces are excellent :-)
After a summer of nothing, we get hit Arkham City, MW3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, AC:Revelations...

Finished the story mode of batman, I'll say it ended rather abruptly... but the game as a whole has been amazing... still have tons to do.

I think I'll try and get as much done as possible, than stat on AC, before my life goes on hiatus for Skyrim.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:29 PM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by yachties23:
After a summer of nothing, we get hit Arkham City, MW3, Skyrim, Uncharted 3, AC:Revelations...

Finished the story mode of batman, I'll say it ended rather abruptly... but the game as a whole has been amazing... still have tons to do.

I think I'll try and get as much done as possible, than stat on AC, before my life goes on hiatus for Skyrim.
I beat the main story last night as well, I agree it ends rather quickly and sneaks up on you. I am doing the side mission stuff now and still having a ball. Gonna try and finish this all up and trade it in for Saint Row The Third.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:32 PM 11-05-2011
Originally Posted by yachties23:

I'm working on my New Game Plus on Batman and the challenge maps. I finished all the riddler stuff and side missions. The game is awesome, still have some challenge maps to work on and finish before AC hits :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:12 AM 11-07-2011
Anyone getting Modern Warfare 3??

I can't wait...it should be at my house tomorrow when I get out of work.

Edit: ...if I make it into work, that is. :-)
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 08:58 AM 11-07-2011
Yeah I've got a 3 day weekend coming up (Oh, don't roll your eyes, I don't get paid for it :-) ) and Skyrim is downloading on Thursday night. I MAY "work from home" on Monday.

I'm going to consume an awful lot of pizza.

And I tell ya, you guys are really starting to pull me towards the Batmans. I haven't heard a single negative word from any of you.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 96
« First < 1757656667 686977 > Last »
Up