Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 66 of 75
« First < 1656646566 6768 > Last »
Sports>NHL 2013 Thread
yourchoice 10:58 PM 06-12-2013
What a great game, but I really need to get to bed! :-)

Two minutes later, Shaw ends it! Good night!:-)
FUEL 11:02 PM 06-12-2013
WTF, I left at the end of the first OT and they are now half way through the third?!?!? Damn not having TV at home!!

Gotta be a way to stream it somewhere...

I bet Tom and Adam are going frigging bonkers right now ha!
Bruins Fan 11:04 PM 06-12-2013
Well that suxed :-)
mahtofire14 11:05 PM 06-12-2013
What a game! I'll take six more of those please!
E.J. 11:05 PM 06-12-2013
Awesome game! Rask had no shot on the double deflection. Wow!
FUEL 11:06 PM 06-12-2013
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
yah well WE have the 142 yr old British rocker fan base locked up, hell Tom he's even older than you are, not by much though. BAH-ZINGAH!

Christ man eat a f@cking cheeseburger already.
VersionX 11:54 PM 06-12-2013
Holy god, what a game! I knew we'd get a great Cup Finals, but this? We're spoiled as hockey fans. Look at the **** the NBA puts out in comparison!
icehog3 12:36 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by mahtofire14:
What a game! I'll take six more of those please!
I'd settle for 3. :-)

If this doesn't confirm that these are the best two hockey teams in the world at this point, I don't know what would. When I said I thought this would be epic, who knew?

My favorite pic from the night: A Bull Vs. a pit bull.

icehog3 12:39 AM 06-13-2013
Commentators on NHL Tonight are critisizing Rask for throwing Krug under the bus for his turnover (In his post-game interview).
Bruins Fan 04:35 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Commentators on NHL Tonight are critisizing Rask for throwing Krug under the bus for his turnover (In his post-game interview).
Well Krug did cost them the game?

Rask will speak his mind..a while back he really let Seidenberg have it, they just have to deal with it.:-)
We just might have seen the last of Krug?

The big blow will be Horton if he can't go.

Great game kept me on the edge of my seat.
kugie 05:27 AM 06-13-2013
Great game, they had their chances to win but Crawford made some unbelievable saves.

But to win in 6 or 7 you have to loose 2 or 3 :-)
kugie 05:33 AM 06-13-2013
Krug made his mistakes he's a rookie and you knew it was going to happen sooner or later :-) if they don't think he can handle it they will replace him with Bartkowski or Redden (probably Redden)

Rask, says it like it is I don't see what he said as criticizing Krug jsut stating what happened. Could he be more tactfull, Yes.

I can't wait For Saturday. :-)
stearns 06:43 AM 06-13-2013
aint gonna be no hand outs in this series
pnoon 06:46 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I'd settle for 3. :-)

If this doesn't confirm that these are the best two hockey teams in the world at this point, I don't know what would. When I said I thought this would be epic, who knew?

My favorite pic from the night: A Bull Vs. a pit bull.

Great picture.

First thing that came to mind was "Billy Barty".
Chara is huuuuge.

:-)
357 03:32 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Holy chit!!! Thought that shot by Chara was in... Yes....let's go 3!!!!

These guys are gasses....
I thought that one off the post was in too the way it came back at an angle.

Originally Posted by stearns:
aint gonna be no hand outs in this series
Yes, that's apparent.

Originally Posted by pnoon:
Great picture.

First thing that came to mind was "Billy Barty".
Chara is huuuuge.

:-)
Chara is friggen huge. My step-bro was about his height, 6'9", but weighed about half as much. He was the definition of a bean-pole. Funny thing, whenever we were together, nobody ever asked how tall I was.

I look forward to more of the finals. Great game 1, a very fun brand of hockey to watch.
E.J. 07:08 AM 06-15-2013
My son played against Dylan Olsen(been up and down with the Blackhawks/Ice Hogs) earlier this week. His(Dylan) dad is a local coach that my son has been involved with on and off for the past few years. Anyway, they were playing games during some private ice time and Dylan was there.

Funny listening to the LM describe him, how big, good, bla...bla...bla. "And he wasn't even trying."
Bruins Fan 09:36 PM 06-15-2013
Shipping up to Boston....all tied up :-)
AdamJoshua 09:38 PM 06-15-2013
People complain how there is no parity in the NBA and MLB there are caps but you just go over them and pay the taxes, NFL parity problem is different but the cap helps a little bit...they still give contracts but can get out of a lot of them and pay off very little of them, in the NHL there is a floor and a ceiling on the team payroll, and how's this for parity tonight was the 26th OT game of the 2013 playoffs.
Bruins Fan 09:44 PM 06-15-2013
CJ with the line change worked, Kelly, Seguin, Paille, I really like Paille the kid always goes balls to the wall.
AdamJoshua 10:15 PM 06-15-2013
Love the NHL rewind with Players inside the Glass, don't care what different players / plays they are showing it's just really cool to hear them talk to each other and celebrate. One of my favs was Krug from the Bruins on the bench say something like "wow this is the playoffs" .. lol

Another great one was 2 rangers on the bench one saying "if he chips it in deep you have to go around him and get there first and i have to get to the other side .. then .. then we need.. i dont know we need something .. " :-)
Page 66 of 75
« First < 1656646566 6768 > Last »
Up