Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 66 of 96
« First < 1656646566 676876 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Bill86 10:35 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by Bax:
Battlefield 3 anyone??? anyone???
Haven't installed it yet. Sometime next week I'll get around to playing it.
[Reply]
Drez 11:28 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Haven't installed it yet. Sometime next week I'll get around to playing it.
what are u waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Bill86 11:31 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by Drez:
what are u waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!
:-) I've got things to work on and Saturday I'll be out of town all day. Sunday maybe.
[Reply]
Drez 12:14 AM 10-27-2011
:-)
[Reply]
Bax 11:21 AM 10-27-2011
Think I might be heading out to Gamestop today :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 11:31 AM 10-27-2011
Think I might be heading out to Gamestop today :-)
Get Batman, you won't be disappointed.
[Reply]
Starscream 12:14 PM 10-27-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I liked VC better too, but I really enjoyed 4 better than San Andreas.
True.
Rumor has it that GTA 5 will be in L.A. and more than one playable character
I like the one playable character idea, but hope it's not in LA. Too many sandbox/driving games already based there. I'd like something a bit more refreshing.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:07 PM 10-27-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
True.

I like the one playable character idea, but hope it's not in LA. Too many sandbox/driving games already based there. I'd like something a bit more refreshing.
Like Chicago?
[Reply]
Bax 02:51 PM 10-27-2011
Well, I got BF3 and Origin is every bit a nightmare as reported. I've been trying to install the game for the last hour. I wouldn't let me do it off the disc.
[Reply]
Apoco 02:53 PM 10-27-2011
Well, I got BF3 and Origin is every bit a nightmare as reported. I've been trying to install the game for the last hour. I wouldn't let me do it off the disc.
I hope you don't need EA's "technical assistance". I have heard only horror stories. Unfortunately it has scared me away from BF3. I was really looking forward to it, too :-)

I guess I'll just keep playing BFBC2 and Left 4 Dead 2 as my primary shooter games...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bax 03:19 PM 10-27-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
I hope you don't need EA's "technical assistance". I have heard only horror stories. Unfortunately it has scared me away from BF3. I was really looking forward to it, too :-)

I guess I'll just keep playing BFBC2 and Left 4 Dead 2 as my primary shooter games...
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll let you know. If I could just get teh damn thing to load the single player off the disc at this point I'd be happy.
[Reply]
Apoco 08:38 AM 10-28-2011
I have Dead Space coming my way. One of those games that I heard so many good things about...but it didn't matter because I was still playing WoW :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 08:49 AM 10-28-2011
I have Dead Space coming my way. One of those games that I heard so many good things about...but it didn't matter because I was still playing WoW :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Dead Space for me was great UNTIL I encountered the 1st boss (no spoilers), but I couldn't beat him and this was after about 7-10 hours of gameplay!!! I was :-)
[Reply]
Apoco 08:53 AM 10-28-2011
Dead Space for me was great UNTIL I encountered the 1st boss (no spoilers), but I couldn't beat him and this was after about 7-10 hours of gameplay!!! I was :-)
I hit that same wall with Deus Ex: HR. The boss fights wanted you to use one tactic.

I never felt bad about going to YouTube for help with it. I enjoy playing challenging games - don't get me wrong. But I don't necessarily want it to be work. I just don't have the time these days to put tons of hours into a single boss fight (and holy **** do I wish I still had that kind of time :-))
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bax 02:22 PM 10-28-2011
Well, BF3 has officially crapped out my video card. Even on low it still freezes up. Just bit the bullet and ordered a new one and a power supply to go with it. Man, this game is expensive:-)
[Reply]
Apoco 02:46 PM 10-28-2011
Well, BF3 has officially crapped out my video card. Even on low it still freezes up. Just bit the bullet and ordered a new one and a power supply to go with it. Man, this game is expensive:-)
You can't tell me that and then NOT say what specifically you ordered.

You tease you :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 03:14 PM 10-28-2011
I hit that same wall with Deus Ex: HR. The boss fights wanted you to use one tactic.

I never felt bad about going to YouTube for help with it. I enjoy playing challenging games - don't get me wrong. But I don't necessarily want it to be work. I just don't have the time these days to put tons of hours into a single boss fight (and holy **** do I wish I still had that kind of time :-))
Posted via Mobile Device
I went to YOUTUBE, went to my cousin... no goood.
[Reply]
Mikey202 04:16 PM 10-28-2011
Battlefield 3 anyone??? anyone???
Got it...Love it...was up till 4am playing last night, and I'm 43 years old.:-)

I'm on XBOX 360.
[Reply]
Bax 05:05 PM 10-28-2011
OK, here's the goods on the way

This should get me thru for a while... but I am considering 2 extra monitors for surround gaming
[Reply]
Bax 05:06 PM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
Got it...Love it...was up till 4am playing last night, and I'm 43 years old.:-)

I'm on XBOX 360.
Damn!!! You need to be on PC so I can take some pot shots at ya :-)
[Reply]
Page 66 of 96
« First < 1656646566 676876 > Last »
Up