Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 64 of 67
« First < 1454626364 6566 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
ucubed 10:02 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Wow, members are pretty butal over there. That newt guy is getting massacred.
lol wasn't us :-)
newcigarz 10:02 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I haven't been banned yet. Don't want to get banned yet either. Don't agree w/ what's going on, but I'd like to go back and see what the place will become eventually.
Good for you, Keep Hope alive!

JKim 10:03 PM 01-27-2009
Donnie.. Andy.. you both know you've always got my support.
GKitty 10:04 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Wow, members are pretty butal over there. That newt guy is getting massacred.
The wrath of inmates is as mighty as it is unpredictable.

In a community people have fallen out of love with, they tend to lash out viciously and for any reason at all.
DrDubzz 10:07 PM 01-27-2009
dangit, and I can't see what's happening to dear newt
Nick 10:07 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Andyman:
This is where the problem lies.

This is not just a cyber board. I have met many many people and consider many of you my friends. It's not just a game.

This brings me to my next point. Jon Caputo is a real person as well. Like him or hate him this is not a game to him. He has invested a lot of money and time into this venture. Agree with his business or not this is real life to him. To us maybe it's a stupid forum. To him it's a lot more than that. If you met someone in person and came into their business and started harassing them and saying bad things about them to their clients. You would probibly be sued for slander. How is this any different? Why are we treating another human being this way?

You don't have to agree with it. You don't have to subscribe to the Puff lifestyle. Weather we think he deserves this or not. It's not really our call.

let it go..
OK. There is always a right way and wrong way to do business.

By the way I never slandered Jon to any member on that forum before I was banned, I expressed my concerns to him in a message.
Prefy 10:07 PM 01-27-2009
I get infractions for posting the definition of the word Asylum

I blame Donnie:-):-):-):-):-)
King James 10:08 PM 01-27-2009

This is not just a cyber board. I have met many many people and consider many of you my friends. It's not just a game.

This brings me to my next point. Jon Caputo is a real person as well. Like him or hate him this is not a game to him. He has invested a lot of money and time into this venture. Agree with his business or not this is real life to him. To us maybe it's a stupid forum. To him it's a lot more than that. If you met someone in person and came into their business and started harassing them and saying bad things about them to their clients. You would probibly be sued for slander. How is this any different? Why are we treating another human being this way?

You don't have to agree with it. You don't have to subscribe to the Puff lifestyle. Weather we think he deserves this or not. It's not really our call.

let it go..
Although you make good points Andy.... in order to be slander something must be untrue and as far as I've read nobody has posted anything untrue about Jon publicly.

And to continue the office analogy it would be like fellow employees getting upset with a Boss who comes in and without explanation removes multiple long time and well respected supervisors and allows for no discussion about it.

Although some people are over there posting stuff to intentionally get banned, which isn't really my cup of tea but to each their own, Jon brought alot of this tension upon himself IMHO.

Maybe I'm wrong....and I still do agree that we should just let it go.
madurolover 10:09 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Prefy:
I get infractions for posting the definition of the word Asylum

I blame Donnie:-):-)
:-) :-)
DrDubzz 10:12 PM 01-27-2009
Sorry. The administrator has banned this IP address. If you think this is in error, please contact the administrator by clicking here Please make sure to include your username in the message.

dang, I can't even poke around as a guest
Andyman 10:13 PM 01-27-2009
Man just clear your cookies and your back in!!! :-)
Originally Posted by RX2010:
Sorry. The administrator has banned this IP address. If you think this is in error, please contact the administrator by clicking here Please make sure to include your username in the message.

dang, I can't even poke around as a guest

DrDubzz 10:15 PM 01-27-2009
Man just clear your cookies and your back in!!! :-)
no no, see, it's an IP ban :-)
Starscream 10:15 PM 01-27-2009

let it go..
I'm almost on board with you, Andy.
Andyman 10:19 PM 01-27-2009
Good enough for me. Theres a good point in there someplace. Just look for it!!! :-)
white_s2k 10:20 PM 01-27-2009
Almost. What Jon did to CS and his attitude afterwards deserves no respect. No matter who says it. Business or not, you don't disrespect people who have been there 5+ years and who helped build the sitethe way he did. But who cares, it will come back to bite him in the ass.
Nick 10:24 PM 01-27-2009
Newt is at -257. You have no shame.
Starscream 10:27 PM 01-27-2009
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...nd-please.html

I'm now fully on board. It's too late for me to not be mad at the actions of the man who banned so many BOTLS, but I'm gonna follow Darrel and use the golden rule here. Although he doesn't deserve it by his actions, we should still treat the man as we would like to be treated. Yesterdays posts were legitimate questioning and he shut them down. Today's posts over there are just stirring the pot. I'm calling for a temporary ceasefire to all interested.

With that said, it's way past my bedtime. I got caught up in all the drama/comedy tonight. See you brothers/sisters in the morning.
DrDubzz 10:27 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Almost. What Jon did to CS and his attitude afterwards deserves no respect. No matter who says it. Business or not, you don't disrespect people who have been there 5+ years and who helped build the sitethe way he did. But who cares, it will come back to bite him in the ass.
there's been like 2-300 posts in this thread alone today

have they had that much activity total on the forums over there?

don't worry, Jon's actions will work themselves out
DrDubzz 10:28 PM 01-27-2009
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...nd-please.html
I can't read this, anyone feel like letting me know what it says

oooh the forbidden fruit!
Sauer Grapes 10:30 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
no no, see, it's an IP ban :-)
http://www.secureproxy.us/
Page 64 of 67
« First < 1454626364 6566 > Last »