Page 64 of 138
« First < 1454626364 656674114 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
icehog3 09:19 PM 03-05-2011
Bobby Luo got his 300 NHL win tonight.

Antti Niemi has 52.

Who do you think is happier?

jerseyjay 09:31 PM 03-05-2011
NJ Devils have a great momentum. If they get into top 8, it will be hard to stop them. And all it took was to bring back Jacques !
Ahbroody 10:52 PM 03-05-2011
Crap! Not looking good.
kugie 10:58 PM 03-05-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
B's lose in OT a couple of mistakes cost them, good game.
It was a good game tonight, The Pens came out like they had nothing to lose.
Tough loss.
Philly lost tonight The B's could have made good ground on first in the East.
Prefy 11:13 PM 03-05-2011
Corey Crawford better watch out or he may just find himself winning the Calder trophy.

26 "W"s on the season, 8 in a row and some pretty impressive numbers.

Hogs could definitely use some reliable goal-tending.
Ahbroody 11:24 PM 03-05-2011
Damn Dallas was the hungrier team tonight, sharks fail to even get a point and gave up a 3rd period lead :-) Nemo played okay. Stars have had the Sharks number all season. Stars Played a good road game. Sharks PP was bad even giving up a shorty and dallas had a few additional chances on the pk.

These last few weeks will be exciting.
E.J. 09:00 AM 03-06-2011
Well, there's always 2011-12..... Can't keep a beach ball out of the back of the net at this point.

GO AVS!
GreekGodX 09:37 AM 03-06-2011
Wings blew the game last night with a 4-1 lead going into the 3rd. Phoenix tied it up with less than 2 minutes to go, and won in the shootout. Very frustrating after the Wings played a good 2 periods. Stupid turnovers and the Wings just got outplayed in the 3rd. I'm hoping they can get on a hot streak before the playoffs start.
357 10:54 AM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Wings blew the game last night with a 4-1 lead going into the 3rd. Phoenix tied it up with less than 2 minutes to go, and won in the shootout. Very frustrating after the Wings played a good 2 periods. Stupid turnovers and the Wings just got outplayed in the 3rd. I'm hoping they can get on a hot streak before the playoffs start.
I didn't see it, but I heard Babcock was mighty pissed off. I have a feeling the Wings will be playing their best when the regular season is over. I don't think seeding is a #1 priority for them. Being healthy and playing well when the season ends/playoffs start is probably more important.
gravelman 08:50 PM 03-07-2011
Tonights Caps Lightning game was fun to watch...I love watchin Ovie but do not always get the opportunity since my TV provider wishes me not too a lot. Great paced game, now watching the Blues vs. Jackets. High scoring and some great saves by both goalies. Kind of cool too to see before the game the number 7's of St. Louis being honored.
Bruins Fan 07:05 AM 03-08-2011
I'm getting the popcorn ready. Tonight's Bruins Canadiens game should be a barn burner.
Last game the Bruins beat Canadiens and beat them up.
The Montreal press really did a number on the Habs calling their manhood in question, I'd be willing to bet the gloves will be off at the opening faceoff :-)
gravelman 03:14 PM 03-08-2011
I'm getting the popcorn ready. Tonight's Bruins Canadiens game should be a barn burner.
The Montreal press really did a number on the Habs calling their manhood in question, I'd be willing to bet the gloves will be off at the opening faceoff :-)
I can't wait to watch this one tonight, going to be a great game!! So glad I have nothing else to do tonight.
icehog3 03:37 PM 03-08-2011
Well, except Tim Thomas :-)
Bruins Fan 04:25 PM 03-08-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Well, except Tim Thomas :-)
When goalies fight it like girls fighting with purses :-)
Bruins Fan 04:40 PM 03-08-2011
It will be interesting to see if the habs bring up a few goons for this one?
The habs are like soccer players,hit them and they flop looking for the penalty:-)
Ahbroody 05:14 PM 03-08-2011
Tell that to Ray Emery, Roy, etc. There are some bad ass goalies out there who could whoop the crap out of plenty of players.
As for saying any professional hockey player flops like a soccer player, uhhhh I know Bruins fans hate Habs and the reverse, but soccer players?
icehog3 08:15 PM 03-08-2011
Brent "Joey Kocur" Johnson? :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deEKLFUoNHY

Hawks looked like the Harlem Globetrotters in periods 2 and 3 versus the Panthers tonight. Too bad they took period 1 off. :-)
Eleven 08:37 PM 03-08-2011
It will be interesting to see if the habs bring up a few goons for this one?
The habs are like soccer players,hit them and they flop looking for the penalty:-)
I know you made this post way before Chara decided to goon it up and almost kill a guy. I just hope Pacioretty isn't seriously injured, or worse.

If Chara plays another regular season game this year there is no justice.
icehog3 08:40 PM 03-08-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I know you made this post way before Chara decided to goon it up and almost kill a guy. I just hope Pacioretty isn't seriously injured, or worse.

If Chara plays another regular season game this year there is no justice.
Gotta catch the lowlights on NHL Network.
kazzaca 08:42 PM 03-08-2011
I don't know...the play was horrible but I doubt it was intentional. Chara is a tough player but he's not dirty.

They're saying Pacioretty is conscious and moving all his extremities, hopefully he can recover and continue his career.
Page 64 of 138
« First < 1454626364 656674114 > Last »
Up