And I didn't even try. Oops....
Col. Kurtz 09:26 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
I'm not banned yet

I posted a rebuttal to the deletion
That should do it.
Nick 09:27 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by madurolover:
Since this seems to be the thread to get things off of your chest, I would like to do just that. What I am about to post is something I need to do if I am to ever feel comfortable at CA. I keep seeing all of this talk about this being the "new" CS but I have to wonder.

In the past few days (8- 10) I have received PM's from some of the members here that seem to be held in high regard. I will not name them but I will tell you that never have I got such nasty, vile messages from people that I consider my "brothers". I have been told that I am a piece of Sh!t, my mother is a stinking wh0re, and other stuff that was much worse. All of this because I wanted to try and do what I could to help the forum I called home. Basically I wanted to do for new members there what the old mod team did for me when I first joined 3 years ago, and that is gentle guidance and help anytime it was needed.

I would like for the members that said these things to maybe sit back and think about what the "brotherhood" means and if you think that these types of actions were an appropriate way to treat a BOTL.

I will also say that if anyone has any question about it , no it was not any of the 11.

With that said I would like to suggest that we move forward and continue to spread the wealth of information we have to new and old members alike.

Team of 11, if this is inappropriate feel free to delete.
It's definitely a bummer. The thing to do is to distinguish real and cyber. I'm sure that those people feel bad about there actions and no it was uncalled for and I hope that they apologize. We are still all BOTL's and should treat each other as such. I feel no anger for those that elected to stay I just don't like the boss.
DrDubzz 09:27 PM 01-27-2009
I simply pointed out that it was a hypothetical situation

LOL, Darrell gave me a warning, he's such a stickler
newcigarz 09:30 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
I simply pointed out that it was a hypothetical situation

LOL, Darrell gave me a warning, he's such a stickler

Let him eat cake. :-):-)
mikeyj23 09:32 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Let him eat cake. :-):-)
sp
rack04 09:34 PM 01-27-2009
This newt character is really pissing me off.
DrDubzz 09:35 PM 01-27-2009
You have been banned for the following reason:
insulting/cursing

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:-) :-) :-)

Vagina is NOT a curse word!!
BP22 09:35 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by rack04:
Then I guess I probably shouldn't have bumped his RG then...:-):-)
ahc4353 09:35 PM 01-27-2009
So Darrell was a mod then quit now he is a mod?
Starscream 09:37 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
So Darrell was a mod then not now he is?
Something like that.
mikeyj23 09:37 PM 01-27-2009
I give newt 5 minutes till banning.
rack04 09:37 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
So Darrell was a mod then not now he is?
Ding..Ding..Ding..
dabigdog 09:39 PM 01-27-2009
LOL! I only had 2 posts!!!!

You have been banned for the following reason:
drama

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
newcigarz 09:40 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by BP22:
Then I guess I probably shouldn't have bumped his RG then...:-):-)
Nothing can help this guy.
DrDubzz 09:42 PM 01-27-2009
I gave a couple bumps before my demise, gotta spread the love, I finally had a decent RG power (it was like 10-11, so not awesome or anything)
piperman 09:42 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by rack04:
I thought that to, I was wonder if it was a way for him to start crap.
newcigarz 09:43 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by piperman:
I thought that to, I was wonder if it was a way for him to start crap.
Maybe he is just disgruntled?
VirtualSmitty 09:43 PM 01-27-2009
Beware of bad pufferfish testies:

linky
No1der 09:44 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by madurolover:
Since this seems to be the thread to get things off of your chest, I would like to do just that. What I am about to post is something I need to do if I am to ever feel comfortable at CA. I keep seeing all of this talk about this being the "new" CS but I have to wonder.

In the past few days (8- 10) I have received PM's from some of the members here that seem to be held in high regard. I will not name them but I will tell you that never have I got such nasty, vile messages from people that I consider my "brothers". I have been told that I am a piece of Sh!t, my mother is a stinking wh0re, and other stuff that was much worse. All of this because I wanted to try and do what I could to help the forum I called home. Basically I wanted to do for new members there what the old mod team did for me when I first joined 3 years ago, and that is gentle guidance and help anytime it was needed.

I would like for the members that said these things to maybe sit back and think about what the "brotherhood" means and if you think that these types of actions were an appropriate way to treat a BOTL.

I will also say that if anyone has any question about it , no it was not any of the 11.

With that said I would like to suggest that we move forward and continue to spread the wealth of information we have to new and old members alike.

Team of 11, if this is inappropriate feel free to delete.
^^^ I agree with all of the above.

I've got a big mouth but I would never go that far. The worst Donnie could expect from me is being possibly Goatsed. nudge nudge. lulz

But seriously, making attacks personal is not cool. If you wanna attack a website then do it, if you want to voice your disaproval that someone is doing something then say it. It is never ok to attack someone personally cause you don't know their situation.

Cheers,
Rob
Page 62 of 67
« First < 1252606162 6364 > Last »
Up