Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 61 of 67
« First < 1151596061 6263 > Last »
General Discussion>It's happend
Starscream 09:15 PM 01-27-2009
Here's Darrel's intentions. He posted it publicly on my profile page, so I'll share here:
http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/member...rland2002.html

Class act if you ask me, even if he is helping out someone who doesn't deserve it. The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Darrel seems to be following it here.
Nick 09:16 PM 01-27-2009
Yah he just bans the new username but you help him bring up his numbers with a new account.
Bruzee 09:17 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by RX2010:
here's my resignation

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...ml#post2136498
:-):-):-)
Starscream 09:17 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by AAlmeter:
Never been there. We usually try to steer clear of MB due to traffic, and stick around Cherry Grove or Calabash.
Traffic is a b!tch in MB.:-)
BTW, I'm still gonna herf w/ you on one of my trips down to the beach, Donnie. Didn't work out back during the Thanksgiving holiday.
montecristo#2 09:17 PM 01-27-2009
Wow 47 people viewing this thread. Impressive.
VirtualSmitty 09:18 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Traffic is a b!tch in MB.:-)
BTW, I'm still gonna herf w/ you on one of my trips down to the beach, Donnie. Didn't work out back during the Thanksgiving holiday.
You missed out, Donnie and I had a blast :-)
newcigarz 09:19 PM 01-27-2009
here's my resignation

Still there, How do I know I'm banned.
Blueface 09:20 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:
Wow 47 people viewing this thread. Impressive.
:-)
At the rate this thread gets posts, that number should soon backlog with all the pages to read.:-)
macpappy 09:20 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Depends on what kind of hushpuppies you're eating. The sweet ones pair well w/ honey butter. The hushpuppies w/ onions in them pair better w/ ketchup or cocktail sauce.
I like my hush puppies with fried catfish and cold beer.
Andyman 09:21 PM 01-27-2009
My wife just told me this all sounds like a stupid soap opera and we are worse than teen-aged girls. :-)
DrDubzz 09:21 PM 01-27-2009
and it's gone... 7 minutes :-)
DrDubzz 09:22 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Andyman:
My wife just told me this all sounds like a stupid soap opera and we are worse than teen-aged girls. :-)
she's not wrong...

but it'll blow over in a couple/few days, and we'll move on
Bruzee 09:22 PM 01-27-2009
here's my resignation

And now its GONE!!!!!:-)
madurolover 09:22 PM 01-27-2009
Since this seems to be the thread to get things off of your chest, I would like to do just that. What I am about to post is something I need to do if I am to ever feel comfortable at CA. I keep seeing all of this talk about this being the "new" CS but I have to wonder.

In the past few days (8- 10) I have received PM's from some of the members here that seem to be held in high regard. I will not name them but I will tell you that never have I got such nasty, vile messages from people that I consider my "brothers". I have been told that I am a piece of Sh!t, my mother is a stinking wh0re, and other stuff that was much worse. All of this because I wanted to try and do what I could to help the forum I called home. Basically I wanted to do for new members there what the old mod team did for me when I first joined 3 years ago, and that is gentle guidance and help anytime it was needed.

I would like for the members that said these things to maybe sit back and think about what the "brotherhood" means and if you think that these types of actions were an appropriate way to treat a BOTL.

I will also say that if anyone has any question about it , no it was not any of the 11.

With that said I would like to suggest that we move forward and continue to spread the wealth of information we have to new and old members alike.

Team of 11, if this is inappropriate feel free to delete.
Nick 09:23 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Andyman:
She's right but it's still entertaining. You have to find entertainment in everything.
Bruzee 09:24 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by madurolover:
Since this seems to be the thread to get things off of your chest, I would like to do just that. What I am about to post is something I need to do if I am to ever feel comfortable at CA. I keep seeing all of this talk about this being the "new" CS but I have to wonder.

In the past few days (8- 10) I have received PM's from some of the members here that seem to be held in high regard. I will not name them but I will tell you that never have I got such nasty, vile messages from people that I consider my "brothers". I have been told that I am a piece of Sh!t, my mother is a stinking wh0re, and other stuff that was much worse. All of this because I wanted to try and do what I could to help the forum I called home. Basically I wanted to do for new members there what the old mod team did for me when I first joined 3 years ago, and that is gentle guidance and help anytime it was needed.

I would like for the members that said these things to maybe sit back and think about what the "brotherhood" means and if you think that these types of actions were an appropriate way to treat a BOTL.

I will also say that if anyone has any question about it , no it was not any of the 11.

With that said I would like to suggest that we move forward and continue to spread the wealth of information we have to new and old members alike.

Team of 11, if this is inappropriate feel free to delete.
I'm speechless. Can't see why anyone would lash out at you for something obviously out of your control. Not cool.
macpappy 09:24 PM 01-27-2009
here's my resignation

I tried to open the link but it told me I didn't have enough access.
Andyman 09:24 PM 01-27-2009
I did marry a smart woman! :-)
she's not wrong...

but it'll blow over in a couple/few days, and we'll move on

newcigarz 09:24 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
And now its GONE!!!!!:-)
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Please remember, there is a 24 - 72 hour waiting period for new members before posting. This is done to help defeat the spammers who come here to simply register and spam.
3. You may be accessing a section of the site reserved for Puff Site Supporters, such as Puff Radio.
DrDubzz 09:25 PM 01-27-2009
I'm not banned yet

I posted a rebuttal to the deletion
Page 61 of 67
« First < 1151596061 6263 > Last »
Up