Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 60 of 75
« First < 1050585960 616270 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes
357 06:52 AM 12-01-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Peter Graves in "Airplane". :-)

"Good luck....we're all counting on you".
Independence Day?

If so my quote is:

"What's the matter Colonel Sanders......chicken?
landhoney 08:34 AM 12-01-2010
Peter Graves in "Airplane". :-)

"Good luck....we're all counting on you".
Originally Posted by 357:
Independence Day?

If so my quote is:

"What's the matter Colonel Sanders......chicken?
I think Tom's is also from Airplane (Leslie Nielson) but if you are correct your quote is from Space Balls.

So....either way my quote is:

"Fleshy-headed mutant...are you friendly?
No way eh, radiation has made me any enemy of civilization. "
icehog3 10:42 AM 12-01-2010
Originally Posted by landhoney:
I think Tom's is also from Airplane (Leslie Nielson) but if you are correct your quote is from Space Balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cehS0phSX0Y
markem 10:49 AM 12-01-2010
Originally Posted by landhoney:

Just watched Strange Brew on netflix!

"It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day. "
kugie 07:07 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
Just watched Strange Brew on netflix!

"It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day. "
The Naked Gun.

"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now ..."

Tis the Season
CasaDooley 12:06 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by kugie:

"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now ..."
Tis the Season
Just watched this last night. Christmas Vacation!:-)

"The b!tch hit me with a toaster!"
Bunker 12:40 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Just watched this last night. Christmas Vacation!:-)

"The b!tch hit me with a toaster!"
That was Scrooged wasn't it?

Best line from Christmas Vacation

"Honey, did you check our shitters?" :-)
kugie 03:42 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by Bunker:

"Everytime she revved up the microwave I would piss myself and forget who I was for an hour. "
SvilleKid 05:32 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by Bunker:

Are you posting this line as the next one up? If so, probably should post one from a different movie!!!
SvilleKid 05:34 PM 12-09-2010
"Everytime she revved up the microwave I would piss myself and forget who I was for an hour. "
You need to answer a movie quote, then post a new quote. Although, Bunker needs to actually post a new quote first, not another quote from the same movie.
kugie 06:58 PM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
You need to answer a movie quote, then post a new quote. Although, Bunker needs to actually post a new quote first, not another quote from the same movie.
Got carried away it's a funny movie :-)
kugie 07:04 PM 12-12-2010
This seemed to have dies alittle so New quote if it's ok.

"Did you know dinosaurs aren’t extinct? Because birds are dinosaurs, and those things are everywhere!”
SvilleKid 10:50 PM 12-13-2010
This seemed to have dies alittle so New quote if it's ok.

"Did you know dinosaurs aren’t extinct? Because birds are dinosaurs, and those things are everywhere!”
Bump?
icehog3 12:50 AM 12-14-2010
Role Models.

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."
CasaDooley 11:00 AM 12-14-2010
Role Models.

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."
Watched this last week: Unforgiven :-)

Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas, sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-b!tches.
GKitty 11:11 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Watched this last week: Unforgiven :-)

Yeah, well, I always heard there were three kinds of suns in Kansas, sunshine, sunflowers, and sons-of-b!tches.
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Mr. Rat, I have a writ here says you're to stop eating Chin Lee's cornmeal forthwith. Now it's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is lawful service of the same.
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:21 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Mr. Rat, I have a writ here says you're to stop eating Chin Lee's cornmeal forthwith. Now it's a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is lawful service of the same.
True Grit.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Gus Polinski How are you? Polka King of the Midwest? The Kenosha Kickers? No? That's okay I thought you might have recognized...Anyways I had a few hits a few years ago. That's why I... Polka, Polka, Polka? Polka, polka, polka... No? Twin Lakes Polka... Domavougi Polka A.K.A. Kiss me polka...polka twist?"
Skywalker 12:56 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
True Grit.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Gus Polinski How are you? Polka King of the Midwest? The Kenosha Kickers? No? That's okay I thought you might have recognized...Anyways I had a few hits a few years ago. That's why I... Polka, Polka, Polka? Polka, polka, polka... No? Twin Lakes Polka... Domavougi Polka A.K.A. Kiss me polka...polka twist?"
John Candy in Home Alone!

Sorry is this one has been used:
"I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?"
Chainsaw13 01:05 PM 12-14-2010
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
Educator 01:07 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
John Candy in Home Alone!

Sorry is this one has been used:
"I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?"
Chevy Chase...Christmas Vacation

"Fill your hands you son-of-a-*****!!"
Page 60 of 75
« First < 1050585960 616270 > Last »
Up