Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 60 of 225
« First < 1050585960 616270110160 > Last »
Sports>Red's Fans Check in
Starscream 12:56 PM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by Prozac_Puros:
I believe a handful of players on both teams will be writing checks for fines, Johnny Cueto will write the biggest check and get to sit out his next scheduled start.

What are the papers saying in Cincinnati?

Here is the sports page in the STL...Link
Originally Posted by St. Lou Stu:
Wow!
What about Carp?
He's the one who started the ****.
It looked as if all was about to calm down before he started jawing with Dusty.
I lost all respect for Cueto... and I used to like him, even through his rough times.
I don't think Rolen needs to get suspended, but Dusty and Larussa, BP, and Molina, Cueto and Carpenter need to go for a game. If Cueto or Carpenter get suspended it'll likely be for five days so that they would be forced to miss a start.

If I was a Cards fan I would be very pissed at Carpenter right now, not as much for the instigating last night, but for belittling his own teammate twice in one game. @$$hole.

No offense to any Cards fans but I still love what BP said about the Cards. He should have specifically called people out rather than the whole team. Duncan, Larussa, and Carpenter are whiny little b!tches.:-) Always some issue with them when they come to Cincy trying to accuse us of cheating.

Rain go away. Let's get this embarrassment over with.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:01 PM 08-11-2010

What are the papers saying in Cincinnati?

Here is the sports page in the STL...Link
Two of the big Reds beat reporters both hate Phillips, so it's pretty negative.

Phillips is actually a good guy who watches a bit too much of Chad Ochocinco. He likes to boast when he does something impressive on the field(boasting in baseball terms. If he was in the NFL he would be one of the quietest people on the field). He donates a lot of his time to charity and is the first player that the Reds call when they need an appearance or goodwill rep in Cincinnati.
[Reply]
Prozac_Puros 01:38 PM 08-11-2010
Game is back on..
[Reply]
Starscream 01:41 PM 08-11-2010
Game is back on..
Let's get this embarrassment over with.
[Reply]
Prozac_Puros 01:50 PM 08-11-2010
Cincinnati has 3 with the Marlins and St. Louis has the Cubs in town, I don't know if there will be much seperation between us the rest of the season

The remainder of the season the only teams with a .500 average or better Cincinnati plays is San Fransisco, San Diego, Los Angles And St. Louis. We have Atlanta, San Diego, San Fransisco and Cincinnati on September 3re, 4th and 5th.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:02 PM 08-11-2010
Cincinnati has 3 with the Marlins and St. Louis has the Cubs in town, I don't know if there will be much seperation between us the rest of the season

The remainder of the season the only teams with a .500 average or better Cincinnati plays is San Fransisco, San Diego, Los Angles And St. Louis. We have Atlanta, San Diego, San Fransisco and Cincinnati on September 3re, 4th and 5th.
Our West Coast trips normally suck, but I'm only really concerned about San Diego and the final STL series.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:12 PM 08-11-2010
Sweep...:-)
[Reply]
Prozac_Puros 02:19 PM 08-11-2010
I don't care how it happened, I'm just glad the cards played with a sense of urgency and started to hit and score.
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:34 PM 08-11-2010
Well, that sucked.

Well, now we get to play a team that isn't a bunch of little b**ches who dont b**ch and whine all the time :-) :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 04:15 PM 08-11-2010
The more I watch that 'brawl', the more Cueto looks like the b!tch in the deal. Kicking Carpenter in the back and another guy in the face, with metal cleats on, what a punk. :-)

The Cardinals pretty much just served Phillips a nice big plate of 'shut-the-hell-up'. The great thing about sports, if you open your mouth and can't back it up, you just look like a fool. And right now, Brandon and the rest of the Reds look like fools. Thank you Phillips. :-)

Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Well, that sucked.

Well, now we get to play a team that isn't a bunch of little b**ches who dont b**ch and whine all the time :-) :-)
Maybe Brandon can say something else stupid and get another team fired up. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 04:18 PM 08-11-2010
The Reds have played the weakest schedule all season and only 25 games in the second half against teams with a winning record (6 of those against the Cardinals). When you only have one team in the division who is worth a crap it should make it easy, but the Reds are trying to make it difficult. If the Reds don't win this division, its a huge fail. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 04:25 PM 08-11-2010
[Reply]
chippewastud79 05:01 PM 08-12-2010
7 games for Cueto and two for Baker and LaRussa. They should have given Cueto double for fighting like a girl. :-)

Kind of suprised that Rolen and Phillips didn't get suspended. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 05:26 PM 08-12-2010
Hey- Reds won't lose tonight, I guarantee it!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:50 PM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Hey- Reds won't lose tonight, I guarantee it!
Nice prediction Hugh! You should take those skills to Vegas :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:23 PM 08-13-2010
Reds win! Reds win! :-)

Yeah, our team is really going down the tubes :-)

We just beat the guy who has the best ERA in the NL
[Reply]
chippewastud79 12:30 AM 08-14-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:

Yeah, our team is really going down the tubes :-)

We just beat the guy who has the best ERA in the NL
Who was 0-4 in his last 4 starts. Having baseball discussion and Dan is no where to be found, but the Reds beat the super power Marlins and here he comes. 'Reds win :-)' :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:25 PM 08-14-2010
One kid on the Hamilton, OH Little League team has a favorite MLB player who is a Red (Brandon Phillips), but atleast 4 of them said Albert Pujols :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 04:28 PM 08-14-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Nice prediction Hugh! You should take those skills to Vegas :-)
Hmmmm... ROAD TRIP!
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:19 PM 08-14-2010

OMG! Our team is done for :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 60 of 225
« First < 1050585960 616270110160 > Last »
Up