Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Official Thread
Conch Republican 06:58 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I made the Ape and the cigar with shapes, it is not the premade stuff.
Kind of hard to explain. Basically just take a black rectangle with rounded ends and put a white one, slighty larger behind it.
Then add the swirl things to make smoke. and (((( for the ash.
OK, I will try - but I screw up a stick figure!! :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:02 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
I'm about sick of this game. :-)
Between host migration and connection interrupted every other game, they just seem to have killed a lot of the tactical part of the game. I mainly play HC FFA, and am mediocre (K/D 1.39). I don't like to be debby downer, but only playing small maps where you're lucky to get out of the spawn point alive is driving me crazy.
Well the host migration is not the games fault, it is people who quit out of a game because they are losing. I can't stand when people can't finish a game because they are not winning. At least you don't lose connection when the host quits, like you do in some previous titles.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:40 AM 11-28-2012
My newest emblem I made last night, can't make it any bigger on COD Elite:
[Reply]
DPD6030 10:53 AM 11-28-2012
Hmm...do I go deer hunting or to my g/f's to use her internet and play some BOII? Hunting I shall go.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:36 AM 11-30-2012
It is hard to admit but I am thinking about selling my game to buy Halo4.
I am tired of BO2 already, I thought it wouldn't having staying power but this is extreme.
I would need a map pack soon to keep me interested.
[Reply]
macsauce13 08:48 AM 11-30-2012
I am tired of BO2 already, I thought it wouldn't having staying power but this is extreme.
Yep. I'm in the same boat. :-) It's a sad day.
[Reply]
hammondc 08:48 AM 11-30-2012
Glad I did not buy it.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:28 PM 11-30-2012
The server issues are driving me nuts. Also, as much as I seemed to like the Pick 10 system, now there doesn't seem to be a 10 pack I like. Some of the options are just ridiculous. :-)

Unfortunately, the map packs always seem to suck. I haven't gotten a Map Pack since the first one on Black Ops. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:16 PM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The server issues are driving me nuts. Also, as much as I seemed to like the Pick 10 system, now there doesn't seem to be a 10 pack I like. Some of the options are just ridiculous. :-)

Unfortunately, the map packs always seem to suck. I haven't gotten a Map Pack since the first one on Black Ops. :-)
The only thing I can't stand is I am bored already.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 02:48 PM 11-30-2012
I figure I will play it this weekend, if I can't take anymore I will trade it in on Monday.
Gamestop is gonna make a killing off of trade-ins.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:36 PM 11-30-2012
I am tired of getting spawn killed.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:07 PM 12-01-2012
Awesome oldschool Easter egg: if you have the Nuketown 2025 map, shoot all the heads off the mannequins in under one minute thirty seconds and you can play old Activision games ( Pitfall, Kaboom, and two other games). :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:44 AM 12-07-2012
I seem to be doing much better in BO II than any other previous COD releases. The maps do need improvement. My best map seems to be the carrier.
[Reply]
big_jaygee 08:46 PM 12-11-2012
well if anybody is still playing... and you play on the xbox 360 give me a shout

HOUSTON TERROR

:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:13 AM 12-12-2012
PLayed some last night, sorry I missed you Andrew. I was trying out minecraft on Xbox for a few minutes.

The last update they did ruined the FAL with select fire. I think it is dumb that they let use a perminent unlock token on a gun and then they change it. So I am searching for another weapon, think I found one.

The Swat and the M8A1 seem to be better now. Really like both guns right now.

I tried some LMG (Which I never have used in any COD) and they are pretty beastly.
[Reply]
hammondc 05:50 AM 12-12-2012
I know for a fact that Santa is bringing me a copy.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:51 AM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by hammondc:
I know for a fact that Santa is bringing me a copy.
Nice!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:28 AM 12-12-2012
This game, more than any of the previous few, seems to handicap good players and give bad players better spawns or more BS kills, to try and level the playing field. :-)
[Reply]
363 08:39 AM 12-12-2012
Haven't played in a few weeks, might have to get back into it again
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:05 AM 12-12-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
This game, more than any of the previous few, seems to handicap good players and give bad players better spawns or more BS kills, to try and level the playing field. :-)
Definitley seems to be true. I am getting used to not being as good as I was in previous titles though. Once you get over the frustration of not performing up to personal par, it can be fun again.

Originally Posted by 363:
Haven't played in a few weeks, might have to get back into it again
You are prolly gonna need to find a new gun, they did an update that changed the effectiveness of many of the weapons.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up