Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Entertainment>Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Banter
irratebass 04:10 AM 11-27-2012
Nothing more to add, just a kick azz episode and the 1st 5 mins....mind blown!

Who doesn't love Eddie? He's great and takes such abuse from Nuck, the fact alone that he has been by Nuck's side his entire life almost and Nuck knows squat about it.
[Reply]
sam a 11:27 AM 11-30-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
Was wondering when they'd have Al take over in Chicago.
i just figured they'd play it out how it did in real life... and torrio would just hand the chicago outfit over to al when he retires. either way next expisode should be sweet.
[Reply]
Stevez 08:52 AM 12-02-2012
Looking forward to tonight's season ending episode. Expecting Capone and Richard to kick some serious ass tonight. I'm gonna hate when this episode is over tonight. Just love this show. Steve
[Reply]
Powers 12:22 PM 12-02-2012
Originally Posted by Stevez:
Looking forward to tonight's season ending episode. Expecting Capone and Richard to kick some serious ass tonight. I'm gonna hate when this episode is over tonight. Just love this show. Steve
And Chalky!! Can't wait for tonight, gentlemen :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 06:54 PM 12-02-2012
So I figured with the season coming to a close soon I would download the third season and start watching it... Really excited to have something to catch up on while I am stranded at work... I'll be posting my reactions so you fellas can laugh at me while I go through the ride.... :-)

S3 Episode 1
I wonder how the story will go without Jimmy...?
[Reply]
Robulous78 07:59 PM 12-02-2012
Gotta love when a show starts with a random beating... :-)
Love the music from this show...
Steve Buschemi really owns this character I love how forceful he is with Nucky's mannerisms...
Half Face guy seems like a sleeping bad ass... with Jimmy's death will he take revenge?
Nice of him to look after Jimmy's son...
Ah... Momma Drama... from that crazy bi*ch who would have thought... :-)
I have heard about this Billie character on other threads... my first time seeing her... looks like she's going to bring alota cheer...
I love it when people crap on the Van Alden guy...
Handing out gold jewelry on new years...? I wanna be at that party...:-)
I really dislike Jimmy's Mom... the incest think was Damnable as far as I am concerned...
The Rosetti meeting was very well constructed... fantastic actors...
Midget new-year?
LoL - Rosetti gave her the dog...
Another argument with the wifey... Well acted but I want to see some mending there...

HALF FACE BLEW THE LID OFF THAT GUY.... AWESOME!!!!!

Ahh... Now I see why Icehog (Tom) misses Billie... LoL :-)
[Reply]
Mikey202 09:37 PM 12-02-2012
Perfect L-shaped ambush by Capone and Chalky.

Richard did not disappoint.

Glad Gyp got his.
[Reply]
Angry_Pirate 11:32 PM 12-02-2012
WOW! How long til season 4?
[Reply]
icehog3 11:53 PM 12-02-2012
Great episode, Nucky back to being Nucky. Chalky and Al teaming up, Gyp sleeps with the fishes. Rothstein has some problems. Richard...well, I just don't know.

Can't wait for next season, gives me a reason to live. :-) :-)

Rob, gonna be tough to hang with your reviews of episodes that most of us watched months ago. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:11 AM 12-03-2012
Richard is a total bad ass. Sniping dudes, blowing them away with a 12 gauge, etc.

I wanted to see more Capone.

Liked seeing Gyp finally get his, but I will miss his crazy character.
[Reply]
Stevez 07:36 AM 12-03-2012
What an episode. Already can't wait for the next series. I didn't realize that it would be back in February. Hope that's right. Neither Richard nor Chalky disappointed that's for sure. And Nucky is back. Loved one of his last lines to the guy who killed Gip....if you come back to Atlantic City, I will kill you myself! That and the line about telling the Italian guy (forget his name, but Gip's old boss) that either peace or war, either way he'll oblige. Ballsy for sure. Loved it. Steve
[Reply]
icehog3 08:43 AM 12-03-2012
Nope, I was thinking Walking Dead, Steve, my bad. I don't imagine Boardwalk Empire will be back until late summer at the earliest.
[Reply]
Powers 09:59 PM 12-04-2012
Curious how the Rothstein and Nucky situation will play out. Is Nucky having Rothstein arrested and will then take back Melon's operation?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:29 PM 12-04-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
Curious how the Rothstein and Nucky situation will play out. Is Nucky having Rothstein arrested and will then take back Melon's operation?
Yes on having Rothstein arrested, that's what he meant by "big bait" afer his phone call to A.R.

Not sure if he will run Melon's operation afterward or not, but sounds plausible.
[Reply]
irratebass 08:16 AM 12-05-2012
Got to see it last night, Holy chit lots of killings in that episode. Best episode of the season (next to the one where Nucky is having memory issues) and it's the season finale.....WOW!

Sorry to see Gyp go,. like someone else said I will miss his craziness.

So is Gillian still alive?

Richard is STILL the man!!!!

I hope Rothstein gets out of being arrested, I really like him and the actor who plays Lucky was AWESOME!
[Reply]
14holestogie 08:40 AM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
So is Gillian still alive?
I'm going to guess no. I think she was injected with the same stuff she used earlier this season on her boy toy. I would guess she had enough in the syringe to kill Gyp, so her being half the size, my guess is gone, gone, gone.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:45 AM 12-05-2012
I will go the opposite direction, I think she lives. The boy toy got enough to be able to drown him w/o a fight, not necessarily kill him on its own. Not sure if she was going to kill Gyp, or put him under and hand him over to Nucky. My guess is she will be back.
[Reply]
14holestogie 09:05 AM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I will go the opposite direction, I think she lives. The boy toy got enough to be able to drown him w/o a fight, not necessarily kill him on its own. Not sure if she was going to kill Gyp, or put him under and hand him over to Nucky. My guess is she will be back.
There's just no reasoning with a Bears fan. :-)
....but, you could be right.
[Reply]
irratebass 09:43 AM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, I wasn't sure if her dose was enough to kill Gyp or not, so that's what I was curious about
[Reply]
Stevez 02:36 PM 12-05-2012
My son and I were talking about that last episode after he watched it last night and he reminded me of the coolest scene. The one where Richard comes on the last guy who held a gun to Jimmy's kid. As he lowered his gun slowly, he told the kid to close his eyes and shot the gansta dude in the head from low down. One of the coolest scenes I've watched in a while.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Up