Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 75
« First < 456 781656 > Last »
Sports>NHL 2013 Thread
Bruins Fan 08:04 AM 10-24-2012
Oh,the horror. Patrick Kane is joining our wonder boy Tyler Seguin in Switzerland.
It's bad enough Seguin is running wild banging everything in sight,now with Kane on the same team they might just get deported?:-)
icehog3 08:48 AM 10-24-2012
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Oh,the horror. Patrick Kane is joining our wonder boy Tyler Seguin in Switzerland.
It's bad enough Seguin is running wild banging everything in sight,now with Kane on the same team they might just get deported?:-)
Let's just hope they don't hit Amsterdam on their off days. :-)
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:11 AM 10-24-2012
Let's just hope they make it out alive:-)
E.J. 11:47 AM 10-26-2012
....and now we're into December.....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=408188
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:58 AM 10-26-2012
I'm sad:-)
LasciviousXXX 11:59 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by E.J.:
....and now we're into December.....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=408188
Damnit....
Gophernut 12:13 PM 10-26-2012
Not good at all. This is depressing.
Posted via Mobile Device
icehog3 12:35 PM 10-26-2012
The NHL is playing hardball, douchebag style. I hope the players continue to tell them to shove it.
Ahbroody 07:40 PM 10-26-2012
Anybody see this.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...9123--nhl.html
Gophernut 08:09 PM 10-26-2012
I did, interesting.
Ahbroody 10:17 PM 10-30-2012
I am not going to last much longer.
With baseball over I need hockey. Going to have to sub to AHL online or something.
icehog3 10:51 PM 10-30-2012
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
With baseball over I need hockey. Going to have to sub to AHL online or something.
No junior teams close by, Mike?
Bruins Fan 04:11 AM 10-31-2012
NHL..has there ever been such a poorly run organization in the history of sports?
Winter Classic will be canceled tomorrow so they don't have to pay Michigan Three million.
Brian D. 09:35 AM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:

Hello. These strikes/lockouts really get to some of the fans. When friends lament about these matters I tell 'em to get outta the house, go outside, and PLAY! I see you reside where that's a year-round option, us midlanders have a hard time doin' the recreation thing along about this time on the calendar.
MurphysLaw 09:55 AM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I'm sad:-)
:-)

icehog3 10:31 AM 10-31-2012
NHL..has there ever been such a poorly run organization in the history of sports?
Winter Classic will be canceled tomorrow so they don't have to pay Michigan Three million.
Bettman has already said the 2014 WC will be in Michigan is the currrent season's game is cancelled.

Originally Posted by Brian D.:
Hello. These strikes/lockouts really get to some of the fans. When friends lament about these matters I tell 'em to get outta the house, go outside, and PLAY! I see you reside where that's a year-round option, us midlanders have a hard time doin' the recreation thing along about this time on the calendar.
Word...I play ice hockey 3-5 times a week, so that's my hockey for now.
LasciviousXXX 10:45 AM 10-31-2012
I will be SOOO extremely sad if they cancel the WC. I was really looking forward to the Alumni reunion :-) :-) :-)
Ahbroody 01:57 PM 10-31-2012
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
My Saturday this week is my oldest son age 7 has roller hockey practice with the Jr. Inline Sharks travel roller team at 7am, supposed to then go to Oakland 1hr drive to play a few ice hockey games 10-2pm with his travel ice team Santa Clara Blackhawks. Then hes supposed to play a game on his inhouse ice team that night 6pm. My son loves hockey and skates 4-5 days a week. He also does Judo with my oldest daughter who is 4. Trust me I am rarely sitting around my house. Cant wait till baseball season starts so we can try to squeeze that in.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
No junior teams close by, Mike?
We have the ECHL SF Bulls. This is their first season, but its an hour both ways freeway driving. Other issue is no time and money is strapped with all the kids activities. The $20 per month for the package is about all I can afford.
icehog3 02:42 PM 10-31-2012
Yup, that's a lot of driving, etc for the Bulls, Mike. Lemme know what you think of the package if you get it.
E.J. 12:46 PM 11-05-2012
Here is a "South of the Border" Ice Hog's jersey for you, Tom......

Page 6 of 75
« First < 456 781656 > Last »
Up