Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Entertainment>American Horror Story
SteelCityBoy 09:59 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
I know TV is a business, but as far as story-telling goes, what would be the harm in wrapping up this season and putting an end to the Harmon family storyline? The house can go on living, killing, haunting, etc., but after the past 2 episodes, the Harmon's seem to be a.... skeleton... of their former selves. :-) Not sure how much more that dysfunctional family drama can play out.
I was kinda thinking the same thing, either that or my guess is the father is going to kill himself and we are going to see some of the Harmon family in future episodes...maybe a new family moves in and the same type of twisted stuff keeps happening.

I dunno, I am not paid for this type of stuff...all I care about it that it's entertaining!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 03:10 PM 12-20-2011
I don't think Dr. Harmon will kill himself, but somehow will be alive at the end as a cliffhanger to next season. The wife and daughter tell him to run for it. Now that the maid is ugly, wife is stuck in a state of just gave birth; there is only his side thing that he no longer likes. Not much reason to stick around.
[Reply]
MrClean 10:56 AM 12-25-2011
Downloaded the first season, just finished episode 7. Didn't read through this thread yet...figured there may be some spoilers.
I love this show! It's creepy, crazy and addictive!
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 05:35 PM 12-26-2011
Originally Posted by MrClean:
Downloaded the first season, just finished episode 7. Didn't read through this thread yet...figured there may be some spoilers.
I love this show! It's creepy, crazy and addictive!
Great season finale! Have been busy lately and haven't had a chance to post on my thoughts...Jeff if you are reading this now you should stop since this will be a spoiler for you!

I was not shocked to see Ben Harmon (father) die. I assumed that he actually would kill himself in the grief from his family now all being dead around him. Didn't think the ghosts would have killed him. Now he is stuck there with all his family and might actually be the happiest he's been in a long time.

Should be interesting to see how the 2nd season unfolds...especially with that crazy demon child that killed his nanny!
[Reply]
kaisersozei 06:58 AM 12-27-2011
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
I was not shocked to see Ben Harmon (father) die. I assumed that he actually would kill himself in the grief from his family now all being dead around him. Didn't think the ghosts would have killed him. Now he is stuck there with all his family and might actually be the happiest he's been in a long time.
Except now he has to deal with his wife & mistress constantly b1tching at each other for all eternity! It's gonna be enough to want to die all over again.
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 06:49 PM 12-27-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
Except now he has to deal with his wife & mistress constantly b1tching at each other for all eternity! It's gonna be enough to want to die all over again.
You are right! Spending eternity with your wife and mistress...what the heck could be worse! Or maybe they'll all just kiss and make up if you know what I mean...:-) :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 06:54 PM 12-27-2011
Giant Zombie Gang Bang!!!! :-)
[Reply]
OLS 08:41 AM 12-28-2011
I think it's sad that he didn't stick around long enough to figure out what was going on and maybe even to talk to his
neighbor about the evils of dying on the property. You'd think with all that experience running around there, that some-
one would have tipped him off. sheesh.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:11 AM 12-28-2011
Now he is dead and maid isn't hot looking. She was best one of the three he had relations with.
[Reply]
qwerty1500 01:07 PM 10-11-2012
New season starts October 17.
[Reply]
ksknnr 11:42 AM 11-26-2012
Anyone watching season 2? Very good so far,
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:44 PM 11-26-2012
I am loving this season! Hard to pick between that Zombie show and American Horror Story as to which is better.
[Reply]
VersionX 02:11 PM 11-26-2012
This season has been fantastic. I think in a lot of ways it has surpasses S1. The characters seem much more intriguing, IMO.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:55 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by VersionX:
This season has been fantastic. I think in a lot of ways it has surpasses S1. The characters seem much more intriguing, IMO.
You could be on to something with that. This season is more interesting to me and it happens in my home state!
[Reply]
VersionX 12:19 PM 11-28-2012
New episode tonight! 10 PM EST. If you haven't gotten into it yet, take some time and do so. Much more well drawn out and, to be frank, the imagery and characters are so much more disturbing this time around. The writing definitely went up a notch and it isn't just a clusterfck of under-developed malevolence this time around.
[Reply]
jonharky 06:12 AM 11-29-2012
This season is great! Its good to know that they already signed for season 3!
[Reply]
VersionX 02:15 PM 11-29-2012
Originally Posted by jonharky:
This season is great! Its good to know that they already signed for season 3!
Hadn't heard that, awesome! What route do you think they go with this one? They've done the haunted house and now the nefarious sanitarium. Where do you even take S3? I have no idea myself...maybe a University?
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 02:20 PM 11-29-2012
The black angel I am not digging so far.
[Reply]
VersionX 09:38 AM 11-30-2012
This week was her first appearance. I'm interested to see her dynamic with the demonic nun play out. Seems like there's some good backstory there.
[Reply]
OLS 05:22 PM 12-03-2012
I tried to stick this one out, but after the wife got sent to the hospital/asylum, I kind of lost the urge
to seek out the new episodes. The show was good, but just not......un-LOST-ey enough for me.
I seem to relate all weirdo shows to Lost and remember how angry and disappointed I was with the bull5hi+ ending
and all the lies the writers told about how it was going to all come together and not to worry. When I think of all
the time I wasted, the YEARS of watching and waiting for thursday night to arrive. All I ended upp with was 5 years
more wrinkles and less hair and no closure or even enjoyment.

I see the same thing happening with the AHS trajectory. I think they did a great job with the early episodes and
I got the impression I was gonna get shanked again, so I stopped watching, lol.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Up