Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Entertainment>Weekly discussion for "Sons of Anarchy"
GKitty 10:09 PM 11-09-2008
Just got to see the latest episode. It's been so hard to stay away from this thread all week.

Great Episode! I freakin love Gemma!

I can't believe Jax took Cherry out of jail.

I can't believe Otto pounced on Stahl like that.

And Hale has been a bad bad boy.

Can't wait until Wednesday.
Darrell 10:11 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
Can't wait until Wednesday.
:-)

I don't look forward to many shows.
jkorp 05:48 AM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
:-)

I don't look forward to many shows.
Yeah, this and Testees are probably tops in my book. Fox has really put out some good shows.
mugwump 08:48 PM 11-10-2008
I fell behind on this and caught up last night by watching the last four episodes back to back. By the end of the fourth one it was 2:30AM and I had been enjoying a bottle of Bushmills so now I have to rewatch it since I can't for the life of me remember what happened. Whoops!
Ron1YY 06:33 PM 11-12-2008
This week is set to be an AWESOME episode!!!! Talk to all of you in the daylight!!!!
Genetic Defect 06:54 PM 11-12-2008
Originally Posted by Ron1YY:
This week is set to be an AWESOME episode!!!! Talk to all of you in the daylight!!!!
Until tomorrow :-)
jkorp 07:09 AM 11-13-2008
Another great episode. I hadn't noticed before that they use a Partagas dress box for the cell phone collection.

Hopefully Piney and Jax can keep Opie safe. Stahl is looking rough from her meeting with that table top, good look for her.
Ron1YY 01:26 PM 11-13-2008
I think Hale is going to come through for Opie.

It was one hell of a great episode.
GKitty 02:22 PM 11-13-2008
Good episode, I'll probably watch it again on Sunday just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I'm totally PO'd about the crap Stahl is pulling. I do love to hate her though.

And it looks like Donna got the message after all and has made her decision. I'm pretty proud of her for that.
Darrell 07:07 PM 11-13-2008
Man, Stahl is seriously stirring up some ****. She is going to cost Opie his life if someone does not come through and say that he is telling the truth, though it's not going to be Hale. Clay won't believe Hale, he hates Hale.

This is such a great show. :-)
Genetic Defect 07:11 PM 11-13-2008
I think Hale will play arole in ousting the real eye witness, can we have another epissode where stahl gets whooped again
Ron1YY 07:35 PM 11-13-2008
Unfortunately, there is only 2 more episodes this season :-)

BUT, They are signed for 13 more on season 2 :-)

As far as things look, Hale really wasn't down with the way Stahl was hanging Opie out there. Hale knows how things work, in general, with the crew. I doubt he is willing to have a 187 in his town. And he does know who the real witness is.......
Darrell 07:38 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by ron1yy:
unfortunately, there is only 2 more episodes this season :-)

But, they are signed for 13 more on season 2 :-)

as far as things look, hale really wasn't down with the way stahl was hanging opie out there. Hale knows how things work, in general, with the crew. I doubt he is willing to have a 187 in his town. And he does know who the real witness is.......
Only 2 more episodes??? Noooooooooooooooooo!
Ron1YY 07:52 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Only 2 more episodes??? Noooooooooooooooooo!
Sadly, yes. This is the part of the FX Network that I absolutely hate, the short split season for great shows. They do it with all of their 10:00 shows, The Shield, Rescue Me, Nip Tuck, Sons of Anarchy, Sunny in Philadelphia.

Right when things are kicking, BOOM, end of the season :-)
SmokeyJoe 10:50 PM 11-13-2008
Unfortunately, there is only 2 more episodes this season :-)

BUT, They are signed for 13 more on season 2 :-)

As far as things look, Hale really wasn't down with the way Stahl was hanging Opie out there. Hale knows how things work, in general, with the crew. I doubt he is willing to have a 187 in his town. And he does know who the real witness is.......
Yeah... I agree, Ron. If Hale reaches out to Jax, Jax would definitely believe him.... and convince Clay, I think. Tig is a wildcard, though.

Man! This show is compelling. :-)
Ron1YY 05:22 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Yeah... I agree, Ron. If Hale reaches out to Jax, Jax would definitely believe him.... and convince Clay, I think. Tig is a wildcard, though.

Man! This show is compelling. :-)
I'm thinking more that he is going to go to Uncer, as he knows how close he is to the club and Clay especially.

Now here's a thought, Hale said he was old friends of Tara, Tara and Jax were an item back then, and Jax has Hale's number in his cell phone, Question here is, were they all friends when they were in school.........
jkorp 12:48 PM 11-14-2008
I'm thinking more that he is going to go to Uncer, as he knows how close he is to the club and Clay especially.

Now here's a thought, Hale said he was old friends of Tara, Tara and Jax were an item back then, and Jax has Hale's number in his cell phone, Question here is, were they all friends when they were in school.........
hmm.....
Mark C 04:49 PM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
I think Hale will play arole in ousting the real eye witness
What I don't understand is why the club hasn't figured it out yet. They shot the guy when he was leaving the girl's apartment after a roll in the sheets. So they must know she was there at the time, why haven't they considered that she saw something before, during, or after the shots?
Genetic Defect 05:34 PM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by Mark C:
What I don't understand is why the club hasn't figured it out yet. They shot the guy when he was leaving the girl's apartment after a roll in the sheets. So they must know she was there at the time, why haven't they considered that she saw something before, during, or after the shots?
maybe they don't know that, they are from Cali :-)
plus it builds the drama:-):-)
Gophernut 12:01 PM 11-17-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
maybe they don't know that, they are from Cali :-)
plus it builds the drama:-):-)
They are doing a he!! of a job doing that! This show is just getting better and better.
I hope Gemma is gonna be able to get back at Stahl for the little kick in the ribs before the season ends.
Page 6 of 11
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up