Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 3 - DISCUSSION THREAD
elderboy02 07:12 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by Scothew:
Last night was a pretty good episode. Had alot more make you laugh one liners which I loved. And the guest.. well that whole scene cracked me up. "I'm in the mood for some 80's music."
That was funny. Who was the guest? I like how he just took the statue for the rest of his payment.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:19 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
That was funny. Who was the guest? I like how he just took the statue for the rest of his payment.
That was Stephen King....his character was even named after King's pen name, "Bachman".

Best one liner of the night was by Bobby.

Opie: "Every time I try to talk to her we end up naked."

Bobby: “Just marry her – that’ll stop it.”
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:21 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
That was Stephen King....his character was even named after King's pen name, "Bachman".

:-) That was hilarious.
[Reply]
Scothew 08:53 AM 09-22-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:

totally forgot about that one! I was loving clay's "I hope someone is videoing this"
[Reply]
GKitty 09:29 AM 09-22-2010
A nice slow episode after all the chaos of the first two. Setting somethings up for next week. Stephen King is AWESOME as Bachman. Super creepy yet endearingly quirky as only King can be.

My heart broke for Cherry when Maureen asked her to reach out to Charming and she said she would just call Kip. I'm sure she's going to play a part in getting Abel back where he belongs. I'd totally forgotten that's where Gemma sent her when all her drama was going down.

I've been lurking on some of the SOA boards and there are whole layers of drama we haven't even talked about. Maureen and JT, huh? How deep does that go?

Looks like I'm going to get my wish though... The SAMCRO's going to Ireland!!!
[Reply]
TrickNick 09:39 AM 09-22-2010
Not a bad episode, but I'm hoping its going to get better with all of the traveling that is coming up.

You're totally right about Bobby's line being the best of the night.
[Reply]
drob 03:12 PM 09-22-2010
Yep, King appearing as the "cleaner" was just great. The reaction when he was feeling up the body was hillarious. Gotta pick it up soon, tho.
[Reply]
Darrell 08:57 AM 09-28-2010
That was a good episode. Lots of dialogue and story to set up for an awesome season. I can't wait for tonight. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:06 AM 09-29-2010
Loved last night's episode: I love how Piney said "Because we're the good guys" and hit the dude in the head with the shotgun
[Reply]
kydsid 05:21 AM 09-29-2010
Ya good stuff and I am getting better at understanding the brogue, I only rewind once or twice now.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:12 AM 09-29-2010
Great episode. These last couple shows have really set the stage for an amazing season. I cannot wait to see where it goes. I am still kind of sad to see Hale gone. I like his brother Jacob even less then I did him. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:14 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Great episode. These last couple shows have really set the stage for an amazing season. I cannot wait to see where it goes. I am still kind of sad to see Hale gone. I like his brother Jacob even less then I did him. :-)
Hale must have wanted too much money in between seasons.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:17 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Hale must have wanted too much money in between seasons.
I think it has more to do with the storyline than behind the scenes stuff. :-)

Jacob and Unser getting in bed together makes a better storyline than Hale becoming Chief and Unser dying of Cancer. :-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 09:18 AM 09-29-2010
Is somebody pregnant? ...
[Reply]
Darrell 09:23 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
Is somebody pregnant? ...
:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 09:36 AM 09-29-2010

Pregnant? Did I miss something?!
[Reply]
Darrell 09:43 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:

Pregnant? Did I miss something?!
Apparently we BOTH missed something. :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 09:49 AM 09-29-2010
I didn't pick up on any pregnancy hints.

Perhaps Joey is referring to Gemma and Tara's talk in the basement when Gemma tells Tara that she'll "make a great mother". She's talking about caring for Abel if Gemma and Jax have to go away, not an impending birth.

Great episode. Excited about all the setup.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:51 AM 09-29-2010
Originally Posted by GKitty:
Perhaps Joey is referring to Gemma and Tara's talk in the basement when Gemma tells Tara that she'll "make a great mother". She's talking about caring for Abel if Gemma and Jax have to go away, not an impending birth.
I thought that might be what he was referring to, but I also figured I might have missed something.
[Reply]
GKitty 10:50 AM 09-29-2010
I thought that might be what he was referring to, but I also figured I might have missed something.
You?!?! The all-seeing all-knowing jackass.... no way! :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up