Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>How long would your cigars last during a zombie apocalypse?
chris66 01:30 AM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by Dooge:
i see what you did there!

Bit off topic, just posted about the Day by Day Armageddon sequel in the misc general discussion area
I have been waiting for that sequel for 3 years now. Do you have a link

Edit: I found your link in the other section. thanks for sharing it.
[Reply]
bigpedunn 04:50 AM 04-23-2010
If my humi survived 1 year worth of smokes!!!!!!!
[Reply]
MTBAlex 01:09 PM 04-23-2010
if the zombies are the walking dead, what are guns going to do? don't you have to chop them into little pieces?
[Reply]
Tripp 01:33 PM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by MTBAlex:
if the zombies are the walking dead, what are guns going to do? don't you have to chop them into little pieces?
"Destroy the brain!"
[Reply]
yellowgoat 01:56 PM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by MTBAlex:
That only applies to Kandarian Demon possession. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 07:50 PM 04-23-2010
destruction of the brain seems to be the common lore for killing them. Even though they don't really have higher brain functions, SOMETHING has to process visual and auditory cortex input and issue commands to walk, bite, devour, etc.

I think the EXCEPTION to that rule could be if the zombies were created with really advanced nanobots. Then the nano bots could be programed to function as a primitive AI mesh network, which would mean you really couldn't kill the things unless they were burned up with fire. Even knocking off the head would still leave a deaf and blind body trying to do -something-. In other words, we would be totally and unequivocally FUKED!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:01 PM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
In other words, we would be totally and unequivocally FUKED!
Not as badly as we will be when the Zombie Sharks learn to live on land. :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:09 PM 04-23-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Not as badly as we will be when the Zombie Sharks learn to live on land. :-)
Evolution :-)
[Reply]
Dooge 08:16 PM 04-23-2010
cricket bat!!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up