Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 456 78 >
All Cigar Discussion>New Tatuaje symbol
pnoon 09:34 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by s15driftking:

I typed out what I'd like to say in MS word, but it won't fit in a PM.

Seeking alternate route.
Send it in 2 parts. :-)
[Reply]
SmokinApe 09:35 AM 01-10-2010
LMFAO @ this...

Originally Posted by T.G:

[Reply]
s15driftking 09:39 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by SkinsFanLarry:
I thought Pete was offering to meet you in-person when he was in Columbus.

Just me, but I know I would prefer to talk with him face-to-face if the opportunity presented itself.

Sorry if you got the impression that I was "butting" into your business, that was not my intent Bobby.
As would I.

I would take either opportunity whether face-to-face or by letter. I am not afraid to confront people and/or have tough conversations. The most successful people I know chose to get there by choosing to be improved by criticism rather than ruined by praise.

I sent Pete a PM indicating that my letter would not fit in a PM and that I am available to communicate in whatever matter is most conducive to him. Regardless, I think it would be fair to him that he has a copy in advance so that he can be prepared to answer/comment.
[Reply]
Eleven 09:46 AM 01-10-2010
I will be knocking on Dan's door the day Pete comes to NHC. I haven't had the best of luck there either, but I don't wanna steal s15's thunder.
[Reply]
Tatuaje 10:59 AM 01-10-2010
Email me, pete@tatuajecigars.com

Eleven, sorry to hear that. I'll be in Columbus at the end of the month and with Dan.
[Reply]
Ender 11:09 AM 01-10-2010
I'm still waiting to hear if the bands will change at all.
[Reply]
Patrick B 11:39 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Tatuaje:

Eleven, sorry to hear that. I'll be in Columbus at the end of the month and with Dan.
Just hanging with Dan or is there an event of some kind? I'd love to travel up with the Cincy crew and smoke a few.

Patrick B aka Oneputter on twitter.
[Reply]
Tatuaje 11:49 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Patrick B:
Just hanging with Dan or is there an event of some kind? I'd love to travel up with the Cincy crew and smoke a few.

Patrick B aka Oneputter on twitter.

I am doing an event with Dan at the end of the month but I think we are only doing a hang out session for a few hours mid day....We will be online all day....

BTW, I will be in Nicaragua all this week. If someone asks a question or wants an answer, I probably won't be able to reply right away.....
[Reply]
Patrick B 11:52 AM 01-10-2010
Thanks for the update Pete, see you at the end of the month.

I like the sound of "We will be online all day"...
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 12:06 PM 01-10-2010

There you go Bobby, you can send him the "full email" in one shot.
[Reply]
s15driftking 01:20 PM 01-10-2010

Email sent.
[Reply]
md4958 01:29 PM 01-10-2010
Email sent.
did you include a picture of your Breitling? :-)
[Reply]
UPHOTO 01:45 PM 01-10-2010
Man, I want to bite into this like an 18 ounce New York Strip steak.

I will digress and keep my aggression to a minimum.

The "what I would say to Pete Johnson and the owner of New Havana Cigars (local to me)" if I ever had their attention ....after the drac incident.

You want honest feedback?

I'll give it to you if you really want it. Man to Man. Not in public.
Seriously? Wow man, you talk as if the man killed your grandma or something. :-)

Originally Posted by SkinsFanLarry:
I thought Pete was offering to meet you in-person when he was in Columbus.

Just me, but I know I would prefer to talk with him face-to-face if the opportunity presented itself.
Internet talk is way different then face to face. :-) You get to talk trash and put a person down personally on the internet.

I'm glad that the rest of the comments made by Bobby were deleted or edited in this thread, talking all kind of trash.

Good to see some real class where the owner of a company wants to meet in person to take care of the issues.
[Reply]
s15driftking 01:59 PM 01-10-2010
Taken to PM
[Reply]
pnoon 02:01 PM 01-10-2010
Maybe you guys should take this to PM.
:-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:08 AM 01-11-2010
I believe that PM is most suitable. Warning, its very lengthy, very.

EDIT - Maximum PM is 5000 characters... my letter is 6323 characters. What is the best way to communicate?
What'd you do, send him a bunch of pictures?

:-):-)
[Reply]
rizzle 09:11 AM 01-11-2010
Originally Posted by md4958:
did you include a picture of your Breitling? :-)
Originally Posted by rizzle:
What'd you do, send him a bunch of pictures?

:-):-)
Dang Moe, ya beat me to it.
[Reply]
Eleven 09:52 AM 01-11-2010
Again this is what I love about the Cigar community. What started out as a little rant about new logos ended up with Pete himself coming here and addressing issues personally.

There is a fine line that people like Pete and Dan at NHC have to walk. We all want them to stay small enough to be able to get involved with even the smallest complaint or suggestion, but we demand they act like multi-national conglomerates when it comes to production and distribution.

There has to be a happy medium somewhere, and here's to hoping they can address that one later this month.

I just hope its on a Monday or Thursday, those are the days I am in Columbus!

[Reply]
md4958 10:04 AM 01-11-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
There is a fine line that people like Pete and Dan at NHC have to walk. We all want them to stay small enough to be able to get involved with even the smallest complaint or suggestion, but we demand they act like multi-national conglomerates when it comes to production and distribution.

There has to be a happy medium somewhere, and here's to hoping they can address that one later this month.
great post
[Reply]
weak_link 10:04 AM 01-11-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Maybe you guys should take this to PM.
That or wash the sand out of their most intimate of areas. Sheesh people, we're talking about rolled up weeds here.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 456 78 >
Up