Page 6 of 26
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Sports>Yankees vs. Phillies W.S. 2009
MedicCook 10:28 AM 10-28-2009
7 1/2 hours away!!

Lets go Yankees!!
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:50 AM 10-28-2009
Yankees have added relief pitcher Brian Bruney & pinch-hitter Eric Hinski to the World Series roster. They dropped pinch-runner Freddy Guzman and catcher Francisco Cervelli.
[Reply]
Blueface 11:13 AM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
Unlike the NY Post, Philly Daily News went classy. Of course Philly will still get bashed by the talking-heads, but we all know the real deal. :-)
Come on. We are talking about the NY Post here. No one even considers them a newspaper. Would not worry about what they say and that would just follows the norm.
[Reply]
floydpink 11:56 AM 10-28-2009
Unlike the NY Post, Philly Daily News went classy. Of course Philly will still get bashed by the talking-heads, but we all know the real deal. :-)
One thing about Philly and the news, AND the fans, is they are definitely classy.

Take this broadcast for example.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krd4r_Yw__4

Real deal for sure!!!!
[Reply]
MedicCook 11:59 AM 10-28-2009
I thought San Diego was classy.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:12 PM 10-28-2009
FYI, from the weather station here in Madison: Clouds have bugun to break up, and patches of blue sky have been reported - by me. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 02:16 PM 10-28-2009
I just saw a radar loop and there is no more green over the Bronx.
[Reply]
feznuk 02:33 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I just saw a radar loop and there is no more green over the Bronx.
I concur…no more green, but there looks to be a mean storm of red moving in.:-)

T-3.5 hours….LET’S GO PHILLIES!!:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 02:36 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by feznuk:
No worries - that one will blow over too. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 02:38 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by feznuk:

T-3.5 hours….LET’S GO PHILLIES!!:-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 02:47 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Yankees have added relief pitcher Brian Bruney & pinch-hitter Eric Hinski to the World Series roster. They dropped pinch-runner Freddy Guzman and catcher Francisco Cervelli.
....that should put 'em over the edge...:-)....here's last year's ring...another for the other hand this year...
[Reply]
The Poet 02:53 PM 10-28-2009
Good Gawd, what a freakin' ugly cheap-looking piece of crap. They couldn't do something more classy? Hell, Louis Comfort Tiffany designed our NY logo even, fer Kris'sakes! :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 02:54 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by floydpink:
One thing about Philly and the news, AND the fans, is they are definitely classy.

Take this broadcast for example.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krd4r_Yw__4

Real deal for sure!!!!
Oh, we could go back and forth with classless fans, no doubt. Every city has them. I was referring to the tabloid like newspaper cover. FYI, the Philly Daily News can get pretty bad with their covers too, but the Post one was...well kind of just stupid. :-)

Seriously.... I'm hoping for a clean, well played, well umpired and healthy series for both teams. That would be fun to watch.

:-) :-)

Go Phils!
[Reply]
MedicCook 02:55 PM 10-28-2009
Well Umpired will be amazing.
[Reply]
yourchoice 02:56 PM 10-28-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Good Gawd, what a freakin' ugly cheap-looking piece of crap. They couldn't do something more classy? Hell, Louis Comfort Tiffany designed our NY logo even, fer Kris'sakes!
:-) :-) :-)

Yeah, huge friggin' difference! You're just plain silly sometimes. :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 02:58 PM 10-28-2009
You're just plain silly sometimes. :-)
Sometimes? Shoot, I aim for always.
[Reply]
BigAsh 03:01 PM 10-28-2009
Good Gawd, what a freakin' ugly cheap-looking piece of crap. They couldn't do something more classy? Hell, Louis Comfort Tiffany designed our NY logo even, fer Kris'sakes! :-)
Bad I-phone pic...Looks incredible in person....especially when it was on my finger:-)...weighs a ton

Seriously.... I'm hoping for a clean, well played, well umpired [/b]and healthy series for both teams. That would be fun to watch.
Agreed...looking forward to this one...

Yeah, huge friggin' difference! You're just plain silly sometimes.
:-):-)
[Reply]
The Poet 03:12 PM 10-28-2009
What, you don't like this example? Well, maybe you should search for a few dozen other ones, to see if you can find one you like better. :-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 03:14 PM 10-28-2009
What, you don't like this example? Well, maybe you should search for a few dozen other ones, to see if you can find one you like better. :-)
Now that's funny....hate to admit it but made me laugh....
[Reply]
BigAsh 03:22 PM 10-28-2009
Hey, Thomas....friendly little NC 5-er wager?.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 26
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up