Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Entertainment>Dexter Season 4 - DISCUSSION THREAD
Starscream 07:28 PM 11-30-2009
Things are heating up!
[Reply]
Azpostal 12:36 AM 12-01-2009
Yes it is. I'm really glad they brought in John for the story line. I can't stand the whole family thing with Dexter!
[Reply]
Darrell 08:46 AM 12-01-2009
Man, only 2 more episodes left of this season.

The next 2 episodes are going to be intense!!!

"Hello Dexter Morgan" ~ Trinity

:-)
[Reply]
AdamC 08:53 AM 12-01-2009
Dexter is by far one of my fav. tv shows along side with Sons of Anarchy (mainly because I grew up with the 81)
[Reply]
Starscream 02:43 PM 12-04-2009
Do you think that Dexter will find out about the neighbor and kill him? He's killed one innocent already, so why stop there? I think that Masuka will tell eventually (either to Deb or to Dex).
[Reply]
Darrell 02:55 PM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Do you think that Dexter will find out about the neighbor and kill him? He's killed one innocent already, so why stop there? I think that Masuka will tell eventually (either to Deb or to Dex).
No. He won't, I don't think. I think he realizes the errors of his ways in the past and will stick to the code.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:56 PM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
No. He won't, I don't think. I think he realizes the errors of his ways in the past and will stick to the code.
Maybe the neighbor will die in a freak accident? Or will he be back next season to stir the pot? Maybe he has a secret crime or strange background.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:40 AM 12-07-2009
Absolutely AWESOME!!! I can't wait for the final episode next week. Looks like Deb is gonna find out about Dexter's mother and possibly brother next week.
[Reply]
The Professor 07:39 AM 12-07-2009
Absolutely AWESOME!!! I can't wait for the final episode next week. Looks like Deb is gonna find out about Dexter's mother and possibly brother next week.
Yeah. This season kicks ass! Seriously -- the best since the first season, imho. Possibly, dare I say, *as good* as the first season. Wow.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:34 PM 12-09-2009
Nobody else gonna chime in on this week's episode? Me and Dokk the only one's who watched this one? No body else caught this great episode? No one gonna tune in next week for the finale? (all said in my best Stewie Griffen impersonation)
[Reply]
The Professor 09:03 PM 12-09-2009
Nobody else gonna chime in on this week's episode? Me and Dokk the only one's who watched this one? No body else caught this great episode? No one gonna tune in next week for the finale? (all said in my best Stewie Griffen impersonation)
We're the only ones cool enough, Andy.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:52 PM 12-09-2009
sundays ep was a bit slow after the previous one, looking forward to the finale.
[Reply]
kayaker 05:27 AM 12-10-2009
I think Dex is juggling too many things or I have too high expectations for him. He fell into Arthur's trap too easily.

Pretty exciting though. The Chief is playing great psychological games with La Guerta and Batista; Christine is gone; Arthur and Dexter face to face.

How do you think that's going to play out? Will Arthur try to out Dex? Or will they go their separate ways and let the games begin?
[Reply]
The Professor 05:47 AM 12-10-2009
Originally Posted by kayaker:
How do you think that's going to play out? Will Arthur try to out Dex? Or will they go their separate ways and let the games begin?
Like the Highlander, there can be only one. :-)

I have high expectations for the final episode ... hopefully not too high. The season's just been so good, imho, that I'm expecting it to be one helluva roller coaster ride. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:48 AM 12-10-2009
I think Dex is juggling too many things or I have too high expectations for him. He fell into Arthur's trap too easily.

Pretty exciting though. The Chief is playing great psychological games with La Guerta and Batista; Christine is gone; Arthur and Dexter face to face.

I'm still more intrigued by the whole Deb figuring out who Dexter really is clip from the preview. Wonder if she'll know that the Ice Truck Killer is his brother.
[Reply]
kayaker 11:18 AM 12-10-2009
I'm still more intrigued by the whole Deb figuring out who Dexter really is clip from the preview. Wonder if she'll know that the Ice Truck Killer is his brother.
Ah. I didn't see the episode preview. That will definitely be interesting. In the books she finds out who and what he really is. I only read book 3 but the dynamic is interesting. I'm not sure how far they will go that route in the TV series.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:17 PM 12-10-2009
Ah. I didn't see the episode preview. That will definitely be interesting. In the books she finds out who and what he really is. I only read book 3 but the dynamic is interesting. I'm not sure how far they will go that route in the TV series.
Thanks for spoiling it for us, Ian:-)

[Reply]
kayaker 03:36 PM 12-10-2009
Thanks for spoiling it for us, Ian:-)
Sorry. Figured you all read the books. There's lots of stuff in the books that aren't in the TV series. Do you want to hear more?:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 05:48 PM 12-10-2009
Sorry. Figured you all read the books. There's lots of stuff in the books that aren't in the TV series. Do you want to hear more?:-)
No!:-)
[Reply]
The Professor 07:53 PM 12-13-2009
Holy sh*t. Wow.

I won't say anything else for at least 24 hours ... except this: Season 4 = better than Season 1. Best season yet.

Wow.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up