Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 456 78 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>The Wolfman
RightAJ 09:23 PM 10-05-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
I think sometime next week.
Let the 'kid in candy store" excitement begin:-)

aj
[Reply]
icehog3 11:46 PM 10-05-2011
Oh, make mine a Snickers! :-)
[Reply]
Lonely Raven 05:29 AM 10-06-2011
I'm a kit kat fan. Unless we're talking Wonka, then it's the new triple treats where it's milk chocolate, caramel, and a drizzle of sea salt to set off the sweetness!
[Reply]
sikk50 12:50 PM 10-06-2011
Fun Dip please
[Reply]
Lonely Raven 12:57 PM 10-06-2011
And we have completely derailed this thread. LOL
[Reply]
maninblack 02:42 PM 10-06-2011
Pete posted on FB how he felt the monster series had gotten out of hand and wasn't fun to do anymore. Maybe this is it, but I doubt it. Too much money to be had.
[Reply]
T.G 03:08 PM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Pete posted on FB how he felt the monster series had gotten out of hand and wasn't fun to do anymore. Maybe this is it, but I doubt it. Too much money to be had.

So, basically, Pete's saying he created a monster...

:-)
[Reply]
maninblack 03:33 PM 10-06-2011
Basically, yes.
[Reply]
icehog3 05:06 PM 10-06-2011
I sure hope next year's release is "The Blob".
[Reply]
T.G 05:26 PM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I heard it was going to be called the Dr. Hannibal Lecter. If you try to pursue it, it eats you up alive.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 05:31 PM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The ad campaign...
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/u.../recolting.png
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 05:55 PM 10-06-2011
So What shops in So. Cal. will carry these jems??? :-)
[Reply]
ktblunden 08:20 PM 10-06-2011
Originally Posted by N2 GOLD:
So What shops in So. Cal. will carry these jems??? :-)
If I searched your map coordinates correctly and you are in Santa Ana, you probably want to check with Embassy Cigars in Anaheim Hills and Siglo Cigar Lounge in Newport Beach and find out if they'll be getting them. Those are the two closest Tatuaje retailers to you. Failing that, you'll probably have to try in the L.A. area.
[Reply]
RCS44 10:15 PM 10-06-2011
I hopefully can get me a box of these.
[Reply]
Apoco 06:37 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by maninblack:
It probably isn't fun until he gets the check to cash. Then it will feel fun :-)

I agree, though. He's making plenty of green off of this deal - no way he'll stop.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
sboyajian 06:38 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by lbowles2:
Wow... so unless you were willing to pay the premium for S&S you don't even get a change at em. Not sure I think that is too cool... although the brothers that bought into S&S probably love it what with not having to do battle with as many potential buyers. Guess I've smoked my last Tat :-)
Not really.. They were posted on a Friday and by Friday night someone had posted the full list to BOTL.. by Sunday I never stood a chance.. they were gone.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:48 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by ktblunden:
If I searched your map coordinates correctly and you are in Santa Ana, you probably want to check with Embassy Cigars in Anaheim Hills and Siglo Cigar Lounge in Newport Beach and find out if they'll be getting them. Those are the two closest Tatuaje retailers to you. Failing that, you'll probably have to try in the L.A. area.
Thank you very much Kevin... :-)
[Reply]
Starz26 06:06 PM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by sboyajian:
Not really.. They were posted on a Friday and by Friday night someone had posted the full list to BOTL.. by Sunday I never stood a chance.. they were gone.
When the list was posted on FB on Monday, I call a shop 20 mins after the list was posted and was put on the list at #16. So with a little bit of work, there was a chance to be had.....
[Reply]
neoflex 10:45 PM 10-07-2011
I'm wondering if the Monster will even happen next year now. I got to speak to Pete for a bit at a recent event and he admitted the Monster has become a "Monster." If you follow him on Facebook you will see it obviously has become a nightmare for him already again this year(this is going back to Wednesday, two days after releasing the list to the general public) but when speaking to him he said if this year turns out to be a fiasco like years prior he may ditch the project completely as it has done more harm than good for him. Can't blame the guy as he did try and do it as something fun but it has ironically become a Monster to deal with as no one seems to be happy with what they get both vendors and loyal customers.
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 06:56 AM 10-08-2011
Shop local to me is one of the lucky dogs to be getting some of the Wolfmans. I gotta put my name in a lottery to hopefully get a box.

Never had anything from the Monster series, so I will give it a shot.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up