Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 34
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>iPhone Cigar App RELEASED!
ScottH 01:23 PM 04-10-2009
Downloading it now...Looks awesome!
[Reply]
xeemz 02:54 PM 04-10-2009
I need an iPhone.
[Reply]
tenbaseg 03:31 PM 04-10-2009
Ken, I downloaded the update this afternoon. I had added Nub to my Oliva list. Now that you added it, I've gone into my Oliva list to remove it. I swipe left and get the delete button. When I hit delete, the app crashes.

Can you tell me if this is a bug or something specific to my iPhone?
[Reply]
blugill 03:41 PM 04-10-2009
Got the app!
Love it!
[Reply]
sikk50 03:59 PM 04-10-2009
Yay! Updates! Best part of apps!
[Reply]
PV1191 12:42 AM 04-11-2009
Awesome App! You got my $3.99!!!!! Well worth it. Now I have to do an inventory..................:-( I really didn't want to know the actual number of sticks I have. 1 28ct Vino stuffed to capacity, one coolerdor, large, and one 100ct desk humi at work. I'll report back in a week or so.
[Reply]
Mirrorlure7m 06:16 AM 04-11-2009
Nice update KenS!
[Reply]
Mirrorlure7m 08:21 AM 04-11-2009
Originally Posted by KenS:
Cool. Now if you'd just go buy a couple dozen more copies, maybe I could crack the top 50 :-).

Seriously, thanks to all the inmates in the asylum for the support. Sales have now come from 12 different countries:
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • United States
  • Germany
  • Great Britain (UK)
  • Russian Federation
  • Italy
  • France
  • Hong Kong

That alone has made this a pretty cool experience for me. :-)
You are doing a great job with the app. You know I am there to help and add stuff to the cigar database. This is a must have program for cigar smokers.
[Reply]
Gonesledn 08:22 AM 04-11-2009
someone posted this on cigarbid, and reminded me of this post. just thought i would pass it on to the original poster.

~~~~~~~~

Current Board: Cigars & Related - iphone app developer needed for cigar project (5 Posts)

Jump to Bottom | Reply to Thread | Post a New Thread

1. Author: snappers7 Date: 04/11/2009 01:00 AM Reply
Wanted, registered, experienced iphone app developer for iphone application. Must be willing to sign NDA, work for percentage of sales. Possibility of long term relationship with 5-10 applications for iphone. email Michael at mikewiehlecomcast.net with portfolio of work.

Thank you
[Reply]
KenS 07:39 PM 04-11-2009
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
Ken, I downloaded the update this afternoon. I had added Nub to my Oliva list. Now that you added it, I've gone into my Oliva list to remove it. I swipe left and get the delete button. When I hit delete, the app crashes.

Can you tell me if this is a bug or something specific to my iPhone?
Can you tell me if this is repeatable? I think I have found a memory leak in certain circumstances that might explain it, but if you can tell me how to reproduce the issue I can be sure
[Reply]
12stones 08:09 AM 04-12-2009
Just downloaded this and will work on getting it up and updated on my iPhone. I'll probably post a review on my blog, Ken. I'll let you know.
[Reply]
ScottH 09:18 AM 04-12-2009
This is a very cool app! Thanks for the hard work!
[Reply]
tenbaseg 10:04 AM 04-12-2009
Can you tell me if this is repeatable? I think I have found a memory leak in certain circumstances that might explain it, but if you can tell me how to reproduce the issue I can be sure
Cigar Reference-->Oliva-->Swipe Left on the "Nub" that I created-->Tap Delete

I just tried it again today to simulate the steps for you and it worked without crashing. I had repeated that process yesterday about 4x with it crashing each time. The only difference between yesterday and today is that I did a backup/sync on my iPhone yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure if that matters at all.
[Reply]
KenS 11:37 AM 04-12-2009
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
Cigar Reference-->Oliva-->Swipe Left on the "Nub" that I created-->Tap Delete

I just tried it again today to simulate the steps for you and it worked without crashing. I had repeated that process yesterday about 4x with it crashing each time. The only difference between yesterday and today is that I did a backup/sync on my iPhone yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure if that matters at all.
Yeah, that would matter, but there is still a bug ... a slight memory "leak" that can show up if your device gets tight on memory. Sorry about that...

I'll get the update out this week to squash that bug, and deliver a few more features I've been working on.

Thanks for letting me know :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 05:14 PM 04-12-2009
Downloaded the update. Thanks again Ken for all your hard work and time invested. :-)
[Reply]
Serts 03:06 PM 04-13-2009
I also downloaded the update verry good thing

Thanks Ken :-) keep up the good work
[Reply]
kydsid 08:45 AM 04-15-2009
A friend showed this too me on his iPhone and looked well done and something I would be interested in. Even without an iPhone thanks for all your work. That said, any chance you might do a s60 version? :-)
[Reply]
KenS 10:52 AM 04-15-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
A friend showed this too me on his iPhone and looked well done and something I would be interested in. Even without an iPhone thanks for all your work. That said, any chance you might do a s60 version? :-)
I have so many new features to add to the iPhone version, with such a limited amount of time for this hobby, there's no way I could try to port this to other platforms...sorry.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:47 PM 04-15-2009
I have so many new features to add to the iPhone version, with such a limited amount of time for this hobby, there's no way I could try to port this to other platforms...sorry.
Ken, can't figure out how to download the update. Thanks!
[Reply]
KenS 06:41 PM 04-15-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Ken, can't figure out how to download the update. Thanks!
Well if you aleady own the app, you can just go to the app store (either with your device or with iTunes) and you should automatically see the update. let me know if this doesn't work for you.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 34
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up