Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>Backordering Diesel Cigars
longknocker 04:15 PM 02-28-2010
Originally Posted by nater:
back on the devil site for a Quick Bid of 87 per box... I have a box on the way...
Congrats!:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 05:31 PM 02-28-2010
I had my first Diesel on Saturday night and it was a very fine cigar -- particularly given the price. Well constructed, nice draw, lit well, and nice flavor. It lasted a good hour or more. Definately well worth the money.
[Reply]
quantim0 06:09 PM 02-28-2010
I am looking for some around here locally and have been unable to locate one. I guess I'll have to put in an order online eventually.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:53 PM 02-28-2010
Originally Posted by quantim0:
I am looking for some around here locally and have been unable to locate one. I guess I'll have to put in an order online eventually.
They are technically a CI house brand so finding them locally might be tough unless a retailer brings them in upon request which will also cost you a but more as they will more than likely buy them at full pop and than add their markup on top. I was surprised to find them in a local B&M and they had said some of their patrons requested them. They were charging $7.50 a stick which means if I were to buy a box from them it would cost me $225 as opposed to ordering them directly from CI and getting them for $99 plus $5 shipping or wait for them to pop up on C-Bid and do the Buy It Now feature for $87.50. I think online cheaphumidors.com has also been selling them for $99.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:12 PM 02-28-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
They are technically a CI house brand...
This is really interesting since I purchased mine from CheapHumidors.com...
[Reply]
issues 07:15 PM 02-28-2010
CI, Cigar.com, Cbid and Cheap Humidors are all owned by the same company I believe...

Funny thing is the first Diesel I smoked was at a local B&M who ordered them due to client requests.

He was selling them for 6 bucks and before I found a box online, I thought it was a fair price for this cigar.
[Reply]
colinb913 07:19 PM 02-28-2010
These are the same cigar as these. Correct? If so, I will jump on a box.
[Reply]
issues 07:22 PM 02-28-2010
Originally Posted by colinb913:
These are the same cigar as these. Correct? If so, I will jump on a box.
Correct, that's where I picked mine up. :-)
[Reply]
colinb913 07:24 PM 02-28-2010
Awesome. Just ordered up a box.
[Reply]
eber 09:18 PM 02-28-2010
however if you order from CI you can get the cutter for only a dollar more,

speaking of which, I have been using the cutter more and it has been working fine, I guess it just felt different at first. :-)
[Reply]
issues 07:41 AM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by eber:
however if you order from CI you can get the cutter for only a dollar more,

speaking of which, I have been using the cutter more and it has been working fine, I guess it just felt different at first. :-)
I was offered the same deal from cigar.com but for some unknown reason didn't add the cutter.

:-)

That's ok though; I found a nice Cuban Crafters cutter for 13 bucks that I've fallen in love with. :-)
[Reply]
eber 09:10 AM 03-01-2010
yeah I have plenty of cutters as well but I couldn't resist
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up