Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 21
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Sports>Patriots Fans
mosesbotbol 07:58 AM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by Bunker:
I think Moss will only go to a team with a top 5 quarterback and a chance of winning in the playoffs.

So no Dallas.......... and no Jets :-)
You do not think the Jets can win the play-off's or have a top QB?
[Reply]
shilala 08:21 AM 11-02-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
You do not think the Jets can win the play-off's or have a top QB?
I don't. This week was the exclamation point for me.
I think the Jets have the personnel to do it, but Sanchez isn't ready. I was really high on him last year, and thought he had the raw talent to become a great quarterback. I haven't seen any progress at all. He just can't calm down no matter what.
[Reply]
Bunker 08:34 AM 11-02-2010
Sanchez is not there yet, and as good as their runners are, this past week proved they can win without some positive QB play.

Tomlinson always folded in the playoffs for the Chargers when he was younger so it is hard to imagine him coming up big now.
[Reply]
LooseCard 07:05 AM 11-03-2010
This has got to be the best line in this entire thread....
Originally Posted by Wanger:
Was yet again disappointed in my team yesterday, but I will not jump ship.
You're going to talk to Pat's fans about 'not jumping ship' ???
We suffered for almost 20 years! Suck it up!

Moss won't be back, no matter how much he drops his contract to. He is a great player that someday will be in the HoF, but he is too 'Me, Me, Me' oriented.
I'm not usually the 'wisened seer' of things, but the writing was on the wall after that Press meet...

We definitely looked better this weekend, and I'm diggin' the fact that Branch is back.

Now, I foresee Playoffs! ImageImageImage
[Reply]
Wanger 08:22 AM 11-03-2010
Originally Posted by LooseCard:
This has got to be the best line in this entire thread....

You're going to talk to Pat's fans about 'not jumping ship' ???
We suffered for almost 20 years! Suck it up!

Moss won't be back, no matter how much he drops his contract to. He is a great player that someday will be in the HoF, but he is too 'Me, Me, Me' oriented.
I'm not usually the 'wisened seer' of things, but the writing was on the wall after that Press meet...

We definitely looked better this weekend, and I'm diggin' the fact that Branch is back.

Now, I foresee Playoffs! ImageImageImage

20 years....oooooohhh. LOL I'm 37 and have yet to see a title here. :-) The franchise is in year 50 with no titles, too. They haven't even been to the big game since 1977.
[Reply]
Gargoyle 02:52 PM 11-03-2010
Moss to Titans...
[Reply]
dogface_313 01:05 PM 11-05-2010
Lots of talk about a Cleveland upset this week. I do not see that happening, have faith in the god who walks among us T Brady.
[Reply]
kugie 07:25 AM 11-07-2010
They are calling this a trap game. i don't see it. Clevland special teams played out of there mind last week. That is tough to do two weeks in a row.

38-10 pats win
[Reply]
Gargoyle 07:39 AM 11-07-2010
No way Belichick lets this become a trap game. I'm sure schooling Mangini had his full undivided attention.
[Reply]
kugie 01:49 PM 11-07-2010
This has to be one of the worst executed games under this coach ever.
Also the Browns came out and punch the Pats in the face and they did nothing about it.

This was a bad game.
And there next 2 opponents are tough
[Reply]
dogface_313 01:55 PM 11-07-2010
Well at least the Jets lost too.
[Reply]
LooseCard 01:58 PM 11-07-2010
My assessment...

The Defensive line missed their flight. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 02:06 PM 11-07-2010
I didn't want to bring you guys down as you did look good until this week and did have the best record in football.
However, as a non fan, flaws could be visible and man did Cleveland exploit them.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:19 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Are we watching the same game?

Field goal for OT.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:28 PM 11-07-2010
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Sorry Ryan.
Looks like a premature prediction.
Not a Jets fan here but they deserve credit on that comeback and win.
[Reply]
Gargoyle 04:06 PM 11-07-2010
damn ugly game
[Reply]
dogface_313 08:54 PM 11-07-2010
I was wrong. However, in my defense i went to sleep with them down 10 points. Good comeback on them, but i still hate the jets.
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 04:28 AM 11-08-2010
Throw this one out the window, Brady suxed a$$, receivers could not make catches when Tom did managed to hit them. Rob Gronkowski alone cost them 14 points.
I think they will get spanked hard next week in Pittsburgh?
[Reply]
chachee52 05:11 AM 11-08-2010
I can honestly say as a die hard Pats fan that that game brought out what I've been saying all season long. The defense is sub par at best, Brady hasn't been that on target all season. There have been a lot of games that we won this year, that we should not have.
[Reply]
Bunker 05:17 AM 11-08-2010
Every now and then a team needs a little *****-slap to wake them up and let them know they aren't quite as good as their record may indicate.

Unfortunately we had to get ours from Mangina and the Browns.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 21
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up