Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>Your most valued/rare cigar is......?
srduggins 09:36 AM 07-10-2012
Well, it was a '96 RA 898 - until my wife smoked it.

The one I value most is the Por Larranaga '06 RE from Germany. Got one gifted to me from a really fun game (Thieven' Weasels) on another message board that was the best cigar I had ever smoked at the time. And then got another one here from a wet dream MAW. I do believe it's demise is near.

And yes, gifted cigars taste better.

Rarest is probably a Liga Privada JD #4.
[Reply]
neoflex 09:50 AM 07-10-2012
I have a few. Mine right now would probably be the couple Franks I still have left and the half dozen of each of the East/West Coasts and the #9 Pig. All of them I am constantly going to grab but put them back simply because I know once they're gone they are gone. One of these days I am going to just suck it up and smoke them all.:-):-)
[Reply]
neoflex 09:52 AM 07-10-2012
Originally Posted by big pete:
Forgot I had a box (2-pack) of Liga Privada A's. Not sure if I'll ever smoke them since they're so big
When you do decide to smoke them just don't go into them expecting typical Liga flavors or you will be disappointed. These were very muted when compared to the rest of the line and actually much on the mild side.:-)
[Reply]
DaBear 08:49 PM 07-10-2012
I guess I'll update, got a Davidoff Double R Colorado Claro in a trade with a friend. I'm gonna try holding off smoking that as much as I can, but I'll probably end up smoking it after I've moved myself in to my new place on the porch to properly christen the porch. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up