Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Entertainment>Breaking Bad Season 5
Robulous78 08:24 PM 08-20-2013
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
When the body guard falls on the pile of money, I almost died. Also, I'm glad Bill Burr is in the show now, he's hilarious!
Agreed. I mean how true to life. Who wouldn't think about Scrooge McDuck-ing it, if only for a minute...

Bill Burr is funny, I'll say since this show I'll be looking out for him...

Marie slapping Skyler was pretty amazing, and them grappling over the baby, could totally see that going down, what surprised me most about that sequence was that Hank told her to give the baby back. We know Hank loves Walt's & Skyler's kids as part of "the family" but after the stay at the Schrader's earlier it seems, maybe only to me, that Hank wants a kid of his own, why Hank and Marie don't have kids yet? I don't know... but it seems they are getting a bit late in life to just be getting started... maybe one of them is sterile?... just a chance thought.

With that line of thought behind the following, is Hank telling Marie to put the baby down actually Hank showing his fear of Walt's episode ending threat? or do you just think the threat of Skyler's to call the law was enough to snap him out of his emotionality and think about the situation logically?

Another stray thought, the 2 cops that were "working" on Jesse in the interrogation room, they are pretty funny as well, not as funny as Bill Burr, but they definitely make good cop bad cop pretty hilarious...

/rant
[Reply]
RobR1205 02:53 PM 09-16-2013
Anyone watch last night!? Please tell me how shocking last nights episode was...because I'm still trying to process it all
[Reply]
cmitch 03:16 PM 09-16-2013
Originally Posted by Bill86:
This is the last season? I guess I can understand that, stop it before it gets ridiculous and too redundant.

I'll be watching the premiere tomorrow for sure.
Too late. It got ridiculous last night.
[Reply]
ucla695 08:38 AM 09-17-2013
The last several episodes have been great. Going out with a bang!
[Reply]
stearns 08:48 AM 09-17-2013
yup, the rest of the season is definitely gonna be nuts, "going out with a bang" is an understatement :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 08:00 PM 09-17-2013
That last episode was spectacular to say the least...

"I watched Jane die. I saw her overdose. I could have saved her but I didn't..." - SO COLD!!!

"your the smartest guy I know but you are too stupid to realize he made up his mind 10 minutes ago, The name is ASAC Schrader and you can go fu#K yourself..." what a line...Hank went out like a man, crawling to the shotgun, never giving up, looking at the end of the barrel saying "do what you gotta do..." Elevates him to total bada$$ in my book...

as we know, Walt wants "Jesse-the-rat" D.E.A.D. dead... I think its safe now to assume that M-60 will be pointed at some members of the Aryan Brotherhood, the real question to me is, do you think Walt will find Jesse and let him go? or finish him?

I understand Vince the Producer didn't want to dilute the plot any, but they could have/should have given us more on Todd & uncle Jack. I would have liked to know more about a man that can pull off 10 prison murders in 2 minutes...

Anyways, we have 2 more to go and alot lot lot more plot to cover, IE. Lydia Rodark-Quail, Shes a must die in my book... :-)
[Reply]
Robulous78 08:18 PM 09-17-2013
We could talk about what may or may not have happened had Flynn not jumped into the knife fight. For a second it seemed Walt was going for blood...
[Reply]
RobR1205 08:20 PM 09-17-2013
Yeah I'm in total agreement with you. When he mentioned that he saw Jane die, it was then that I really started to see that this is more than just money...this whole drug operation has consumed and changed him.

I used to like Jesse, but now I have really grown to dislike him. I have this weird feeling that he will live to see the end of all this.

Something big is definitely going to go down this Sunday, because I feel like the flash-forward to Walt's 52nd birthday (episode 9) will pick up during next episode.

I did some research on the name of the last episode, and I have to say, Vince Gilligan gives the episode titles some very clever names. Ozymandias is the name of a poem about the inevitable decline of all leaders, and of the empires they build, however mighty in their own time. Indeed, that is exactly what happened to Walt now that his family has turned away from him, despite this whole ordeal originally being for their benefit.

The next episode is "Granite State" presumably where Walt runs away to. The final episode "Felina" is an anagram for the word finale. Gilligan describes the episode as "polarizing" so I guess we'll have to wait and see how things shake out....
[Reply]
ucla695 12:47 PM 09-18-2013
Yeah I'm in total agreement with you. When he mentioned that he saw Jane die, it was then that I really started to see that this is more than just money...this whole drug operation has consumed and changed him.
What was left of the old Walt died with Hank.
[Reply]
shark 04:43 AM 09-21-2013
Just began watching Ozymandias, last Sunday's episode. I've been skimming over many posts because I don't want to read any spoilers. What a slimeball Walt has become, is all that I can say so far. And Skyler is pretty devious when she needs to be as well. Can't wait till Sunday....Granite State. Maybe some explanation regarding that red Caddy with the New Hampshire plates? And that M-60 machine gun in the trunk?
[Reply]
shark 05:28 AM 09-22-2013
OK, he must have talked to Saul about that guy who could make anyone "disappear". That explains the New Hampshire plates on the car. But why would he risk going back there to ABQ, and his former neighbor recognized him....Remember that he could be facing the death penalty because two Feds died in that shootout, even if he didn't order a hit on them, he's still responsible
[Reply]
stearns 07:42 AM 09-23-2013
meet me in new mexico, it's going down...
[Reply]
Robulous78 06:58 PM 09-23-2013
This is gonna be FRICKIN' CRAZY!!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
shark 11:03 AM 09-29-2013
Todd is a cold blooded SOB, along with his uncle. I guess they made the point crystal clear to Jessie
[Reply]
RobR1205 06:10 PM 09-29-2013
Eagerly awaiting tonight's episode and the epic conclusion...Jesse is going to wake up in Chemistry class!

No, but seriously, there are so many speculations, that I haven't the slightest clue what is going to happen.
[Reply]
shark 08:18 PM 09-29-2013
It ended pretty much the way that I expected.
[Reply]
RobR1205 08:35 PM 09-29-2013
It was a happy, sad, tragic, and yet satisfying ending all at once. Very well done episode.
[Reply]
Stevez 10:42 AM 09-30-2013
Agree Rob; very well summarized. Satisfying, but I hate, hate it being over. Going to have DT's next Sunday night for sure.
[Reply]
RobR1205 10:49 AM 09-30-2013
And the more I reflect on it, the happier I am the episode ended the way it did. The song choice of "Baby Blue" was genius. They did a really nice job of tying up all the loose ends any including some subtle themes and objects in the episode; Walt wearing exactly what he wore in the first episode for example.
[Reply]
Stevez 02:03 PM 09-30-2013
And the more I reflect on it, the happier I am the episode ended the way it did. The song choice of "Baby Blue" was genius. They did a really nice job of tying up all the loose ends any including some subtle themes and objects in the episode; Walt wearing exactly what he wore in the first episode for example.
What an eye for detail! I never noticed that Walt was wearing the same clothes as the first episode, but now I'll have to go back and watch again.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 456 7 >
Up