Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 456 78 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>WTF is wrong with people?
elderboy02 11:34 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by gijoey959:
Yep, she's been charged :-) needless to say, I lol'd
Awesome news! :-) :-) :-) :-)
awsmith4 11:35 AM 10-27-2010
That is awesome news!!!

:-)
LasciviousXXX 11:37 AM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
What makes you think Tom is joking?

Not directed at you, more a general statement... I believe Tom was being ironic in the fact that some of the responses in this thread are a little over the top.

While its upsetting for an unknown person to have destroyed your cigar in that manner, IMO, it is never an acceptable thing to strike a woman no matter how much a cigar is worth or how wrong her actions may be.

A big :-)
sikk50 11:42 AM 10-27-2010
I'm glad she got charged.

Someone was smoking a cigar AVO07 I think in his own garage and someone walking by came in the open door pulled it out of his mouth and chucked it then proceeded to yell at him. He got up said he was going in to grab another cigar and his Glock, and it would be in their best interest to vacate his property.

I think it was Warped, but I don't recall. Regardless, I lke that she got charged for general asshattery
hscmit 11:45 AM 10-27-2010
glad karma showed up
markem 11:47 AM 10-27-2010
forgop 11:49 AM 10-27-2010
Glad she got charged. The message everyone seems to have overlooked is why would you choose such a high end stick for doing yard work? :-)

I try to stick with $2-3 gars for yard stuff, but if it's gonna be a ~$10+ cigar, I'm going to relax with it where I'm much less likely to be disturbed.
ujponds 11:59 AM 10-27-2010
Wow dude! That story just ruined my day! I am so angry after reading that and I can't shake it.
SmokinCozy 12:00 PM 10-27-2010
Just like a Texan to put the blame where it doesn't belong.

Originally Posted by docdoty:
That is absolute insanity. I'm going to say she voted for Obama

Beklage 12:01 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by SmokinCozy:
Just like a Texan to put the blame where it doesn't belong.
Cali VS. Tx in a freedom debate? I think I am going to side with Texas on this one.
SmokinCozy 12:04 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by justinwb:
Cali VS. Tx in a freedom debate? I think I am going to side with Texas on this one.
Now, that was funny.......YOU win
Brutus2600 12:09 PM 10-27-2010
:-) Fine line with politics here guys, let's get back to being glad Joey had karma on his side and the crazy lady got what she deserved :-)
GolfNut 12:30 PM 10-27-2010
Who charged her? Couldn't have been for your situation. Was that her job for the day? Going around to smokers and yanking their smoke and someone finally charged her? How'd you find out?
sikk50 12:32 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by GolfNut:
Who charged her? Couldn't have been for your situation. Was that her job for the day? Going around to smokers and yanking their smoke and someone finally charged her? How'd you find out?
this?
GolfNut 12:32 PM 10-27-2010
The other thing, man, make sure you're out there today at the same time with another cigar going strong. Could be her daily routine. have the hose ready too. :-)
VTDragon 12:46 PM 10-27-2010
I was truly saddened to read this and am glad that she ended up being charged - as was said - Karma on Joey's side.

Regarding all the "I wouldav' done this or that", I think Joey responded exactly right. Remember, in this politically correct enviroment, smokers have less than no rights and as was stated, it is NEVER right to hit a woman. An appropriate verbal response was the best that any man could have immediately done. The whole idea of involving the police, filing complaints, taking her to court, while appealing on the face of it, really is not worth a $15 stick or the time and hassle involved.

Congrats to you Joey for being cool headed under very trying circumstances.
GolfNut 12:47 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by gijoey959:
Haha, I may be more of a pacifist than most, but revenge is sweet

I was outside, the morning weather is good today, and I felt like having a cigar in the morning. About 15 minutes in, she starts walking by, sees me, I smile and wave, as my police officer neighbor who had the situation told to him also spots her

Karma is one cold b*ch :-)
I missed that post! SWEET. This should be a daily thing for you!
longknocker 12:48 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by v00d3W:
In my yard, I do what I want, if someone has a problem with it, they can just look the other way. Furthermore, walking into MY yard and taking a cigar out of MY mouth, thats assault as far as I am concerned.
Tell her good luck hiding your child from viewing anything "unacceptable to her"

You'd need a blind fold and ear plugs for that venture...
Only Problem Is, If She Didn't Physically "Touch Him", It's Not "Assault". Talked To A Lawyer About This Today. She Would Be Liable For Replacing The Cigar, Though.
shilala 01:05 PM 10-27-2010
Well handled, Joey. I'm glad it all worked out!!! :-)
Subvet642 01:10 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Only Problem Is, If She Didn't Physically "Touch Him", It's Not "Assault". Talked To A Lawyer About This Today. She Would Be Liable For Replacing The Cigar, Though.
That may vary from state to state. In Massachusetts, you don't have to touch someone to complete the offence of assault; one just needs to make the victim believe they will, IIRC.
Page 6 of 13
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up