Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 43
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Blak Smyth 10:11 AM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by WyGuy:
Slow episode, but still enjoyed watching it. Wonder if Shane and Otis are going to make it back? I figure Shane will but don't think Otis has the cardio...
My wife keeps saying Shane is a whore just like all the other Shanes out there. :-) Ouch!:-)

I think Otis is good as dead, but they writers do like to set you up for an obvoius moment and not make it happen.

Remember the first episode of the first season (I think it was) when the guy was going down the pitch black stair case lighting matches every few feet? I was like this is sooo predictable, a zimbie is gonna jump out. Then when it didn't happen I was like ooohhh I like this show.
Skywalker 12:42 PM 10-24-2011
They never went back for the poor dear (buck)!:-)

Some good meat gone to waste!
Blak Smyth 12:55 PM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
They never went back for the poor dear (buck)!:-)

Some good meat gone to waste!
:-) true
SNKBYT 05:07 PM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Given the complaints, wouldn't it be more like a SLOW :-)?
you're correct sir......I stand corrected
hscmit 12:12 PM 10-25-2011
pretty good season so far
really enjoyed the first episode
N2 GOLD 12:49 PM 10-25-2011
Originally Posted by hscmit:
pretty good season so far
really enjoyed the first episode
Agree... AMC Renews The Walking Dead for a Third Season! :-)
kelmac07 04:15 PM 10-25-2011
Only two episodes in and I am getting pissed. Last season was soooo much better.
kickerb 02:53 PM 10-26-2011
I'm absolutely loving this season. They really picked up on the character development (which is probably why most people say it's so slow). But this development is very important for events to come. In my eyes this story really just getting started. This season will bring big things. To me people tend to focus less on the characters and more on the "action". If that is how you watch this show, then you will be somewhat disappointed.

It was important to use a whole show with Carl, you have to understand the writers are trying to bring you into the characters shoes. I biggest point to me is that these people are not just surviving the zombies. As it sits now, even a broken bone can end up in death. It all is very dark and heart wrenching. I love this dynamic of how "people" react with all these things going on.

From start to finish I'm tense and on edge. I love thinking about what it would be like for me to experience this and the decisions I would make. Would I stay with the pack? Would I go off on my own. Even forming a group presents its own problems like Sophia being missing.

Right now you see a group living in the moment. I cannot wait till that transitions into long-term survival.
irratebass 02:55 PM 10-26-2011
I enjoyed this last episode, man that last scene with Shane & Otis....INTENSE!!!

I was hoping the boy would die (just so Rick can move on and be full of rage). You guys b!tching about these last 2 episodes need to remember this is a story about people dealing with a bad situation that has occurred it's not really all about zombies....at least that's how Kirkman has put it regarding the comic and the show.

There is all kinds of drama in the comics and sometimes very little zombies.

But it is what it is and I am glad they renewed for a 3rd season!
kickerb 02:56 PM 10-26-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
You guys b!tching about these last 2 episodes need to remember this is a story about people dealing with a bad situation that has occurred it's not really all about zombies....
Exactly.
macsauce13 07:57 PM 10-30-2011
Finally!! A great episode!!! The end really threw me for a loop!
WyGuy 07:58 PM 10-30-2011
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Finally!! A great episode!!! The end really threw me for a loop!
No kidding, was not excepting that!
jsnake 08:38 PM 10-30-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Only two episodes in and I am getting pissed. Last season was soooo much better.
Completely agreed with you but tonight I feel like they are heading back in the right direction. Last season was just fantastic. This season just started off slow and not nearly as exciting. Tonight's episode was good and we enjoyed it. Going to be interesting to see how this continues. One thing I like is the acting is good. There is no cheesiness or B movie feeling to it that most zombie flicks or horror flicks seem to have. Very well done.
colinb913 08:52 PM 10-30-2011
Just finished it, I had to record because I was at Emilys. Damn!! Great ending. Didn't see it coming what so ever. I agree with getting to know the characters better, but I like action as well, so I haven't liked the last episodes, but have still watched and enjoyed. If that makes any sense. Do you guys think they'll find the little girl?
emopunker2004 08:58 PM 10-30-2011
Personally I've been loving the new season. :-)
Jbailey 09:01 PM 10-30-2011
I agree. I loved season 1 and season 2 is great.
irratebass 09:42 PM 10-30-2011
Shane did the right thing imo. Now he's going thru his "Taxi Driver" epiphany lol
Posted via Mobile Device
mariogolbee 09:54 PM 10-30-2011
I know season 1 is on Netflix, but I don't get AMC so season 2 is out of my reach right now.
Drez 09:59 PM 10-30-2011
I have a feeling that season 2 is getting ready to take off.

Yes it did start a little slow but I'm thinking that they want to Kay down a good cover story before the action starts. There seem to be alot of storys within the story's.

I love this show!!!!!
Resipsa 04:24 AM 10-31-2011
They really need to kill the wife off, which they wont do of course because of the dynamic she creates.

But she really is not believable as a character to me, way too emotional and unstable, she wouldn't last a day in a real crisis situation like that:-)
Page 6 of 43
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up