Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
General Discussion>I Pulled The Trigger on an iPhone 6
CigarNut 03:41 PM 11-07-2014
My wife's iPhone 6 arrived a day early! She will be very happy (which means that I am happy -- happy wife, happy life!)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:05 AM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by pnoon:
What she will probably tell you (and I neglected to post) is that your friend (me) had a momentary lapse of judgement. I did not actually put the Otterbox screen protector on my phone. I already had the modified original that I would keep on the phone for a while. I merely laid the Otterbox screen protector on my phone to see it overlay the lens. Well, guess what? I had laid the screen protector (which is NOT symmetrical) on my phone flipped over. When I turned it around the lens was not covered. D'OH!!

:-) :-)
You may be old, but you're slow. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:22 AM 11-11-2014
My giant phone showed up today.
I am currently doing battle. Should be turned into my old phone shortly. :-)
I like it already. I can actually see stuff!!! :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 01:20 PM 11-11-2014
My wife's should arrive Friday.
[Reply]
big a 07:17 PM 11-11-2014
Mine should ship by next Friday now that I have two cases already. My wife got hers 2 weeks early of course
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:35 PM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by shilala:
My giant phone showed up today.
I am currently doing battle. Should be turned into my old phone shortly. :-)
I like it already. I can actually see stuff!!! :-)
Yes one reason I pulled the trigger now, my arms aren't long enough to use my phone anymore. The apps that don't benefit from the text size increase and accessibility settings are getting a bit tough to use. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 05:25 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Yes one reason I pulled the trigger now, my arms aren't long enough to use my phone anymore. The apps that don't benefit from the text size increase and accessibility settings are getting a bit tough to use. :-)
It has a zoom feature when you set it up. Even the desktop icons are more bigger. I just turn it on and look at it and I CAN SEE!!!
This phone has completely changed my life. My sister says I can swim, and even ride a bike!!! :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:05 AM 11-12-2014
Originally Posted by shilala:
I just turn it on and look at it and I CAN SEE!!!
This phone has completely changed my life. My sister says I can swim, and even ride a bike!!! :-)
Wow! Just think what would have happened if you were wheelchair bound Scott:-):-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:57 PM 11-22-2014
So mine arrived and my dad got his, now I can face time with him and make sure he's doing ok (he's 89 and wheelchair bound within the last couple months so life is a bit depressing for him now). This really helps out I have the 6 and I got him the 6+ the screen is better for him to see things and see when face-timing. I had him put on my plan and my data usage was going through the roof in only a couple days, had to walk him through getting it on his wi-fi .. it wasn't really hard but he forgot to do it when he setup the phone. :-)

The one thing to get used to is the power button is on the side now and I still keep hitting the top to turn it on and off and there is nothing there. :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:06 PM 11-22-2014
I do the same with the power button, especially since I have a 5s for work. I end up turning the volume up/down instead of turning it on/off.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up