Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 456 78 >
Entertainment>Fred Armisen Must Die!
landhoney 03:06 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Mad TV has been done for a while now. Wanda Sykes has the 11:00 slot on Fox. In one segment, she has a roundtable with 3 guests where they discuss a current news event. It's usually pretty funny.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have not caught the show, but do not care for Sykes. Don't you find her comedy predictable? Same kind of jokes, theme, etc?
[Reply]
Kreth 03:38 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by landhoney:
I have not caught the show, but do not care for Sykes. Don't you find her comedy predictable? Same kind of jokes, theme, etc?
I think she's funnier when she's not restricted by network TV, but so far, I've enjoyed the new show.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 10:47 PM 04-25-2010
Seth Meyers was the only thing even remotely funny last night, even my girl Wiig let me down...and that host was the worst since Steven Segal. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:50 PM 04-25-2010
I tried to watch a little but could not handle 'Precious'.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:50 PM 04-25-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I tried to watch a little but could not handle 'Precious'.
Weekend update actually made me laugh out loud 3 times. I didn't even smile the rest of the show, and Precious' triceps made me gag.
[Reply]
MedicCook 10:53 PM 04-25-2010
I turned it off after the 'digital short' with the cherries. Comedy does not include Precious' cherry.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:58 PM 04-25-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I turned it off after the 'digital short' with the cherries. Comedy does not include Precious' cherry.
Worst. Digital. Short. Ever.

You should have recorded it, Weekend Update was worth scrolling through the crap for.
[Reply]
Kreth 06:06 AM 04-26-2010
I watched Dr. Who outwit the Judoon and a Plasmavore, and called it a night by midnight.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
OLS 07:55 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
and Precious' triceps made me gag.
Hahahahaha, it was like TWO LEGS hanging off her shoulders, right one where the left should be
and vice versa. Now there is nothing funny about that, but it sure had a major effect on me.
Your arch-ememy Armisen really hit new lows with the Danish Sinatra show thing. God is he
tough to watch. But he seems to be the lead player in alot of situations, with the rest just
supporting him. Even in staging, he is way upstage. On the bright side, it looks like McGRUBER
is going to be pretty good. At least over the top if not predictable. Val Kilmer, Powers Booth.
[Reply]
landhoney 10:02 AM 04-26-2010
and Precious' triceps made me gag.
Yeah, but I bet you wish your triceps were that big. :-) Heck, I wish my biceps were that big. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:42 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by landhoney:
Yeah, but I bet you wish your triceps were that big. :-) Heck, I wish my biceps were that big. :-)
My LEGS ain't even that big, Seth! :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 03:12 PM 05-07-2010
So the last few weeks I've been watching Dr. Who, but I'll have to watch tomorrow night when Betty White hosts. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kreth 09:15 AM 05-09-2010
Some thoughts on last night:
Other than the cold open, very little Armisen. :-)
Betty White was hilarious, but had a few flat spots, notably the Scared Straight sketch with Kenan.
I could have done without Jay-Z's extended "greatest hits" medley. And who was the Sting Mini-Me that came out for his second performance?
It was nice to see all the former cast members who haven't done anything since leaving SNL (except Tina Fey).
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 10:22 AM 05-09-2010
I thought the Betty White / Tina Fey Census sketch was the funniest thing SNL has done all year. :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 10:27 AM 05-09-2010
I thought the Betty White / Tina Fey Census sketch was the funniest thing SNL has done all year. :-)
Definitely a highlight. The digital short was pretty funny too: "Happy Mother's Day, motherf***ers!" :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 10:31 AM 05-09-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Definitely a highlight. The digital short was pretty funny too: "Happy Mother's Day, motherf***ers!" :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
And when she asked McGruber "Are you out of your f***ing mind?" :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:32 AM 05-09-2010
And I still think Maya Rudolph is hot. :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 10:39 AM 05-09-2010
I think my favorite was Delicious Dish, aka the Dusty Muffin. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kreth 10:41 AM 05-09-2010
And I still think Maya Rudolph is hot. :-)
It was cool to see her on WU as Whitney Houston. I always thought that was one of her best characters.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jonharky 10:45 AM 05-09-2010
I have it dvr'd looking forward to watching it today
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 456 78 >
Up